I bought the horse, disappointed

My thought process was that since the horse is so much more expensive, it must earn more than 3 energy points. Like the Malibu dog earns 4... maybe the horse gets 10! It doesn't. It is no a worthwhile purchase. Please make it worth it by increasing energy earned! Or I would happily take those 1499 kgems back :)

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    My thought process was that since the horse is so much more expensive, it must earn more than 3 energy points. Like the Malibu dog earns 4... maybe the horse gets 10! It doesn't. It is no a worthwhile purchase. Please make it worth it by increasing energy earned! Or I would happily take those 1499 kgems back :)

No offense, but it doesn't work like that... they aren't gonna give you your k-gems back just because you didn't like what you paid for.
  • Cordelia_feelyaCordelia_feelya Registered Users 3 Posts
    No offense, but it doesn't work like that... they aren't gonna give you your k-gems back just because you didn't like what you paid for.

Is this not a suggestion board? I'm suggesting to make the horse worth it.
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    I agree 3 energy is just stupid. 1499 gems is a lot for only getting so little back. But hey it's the Kardashian so I'm not that surprised ha
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't think that I'm ever gonna be able to afford the horse because it's too **** expensive.

My pets has glitches too since I've never gotten energy whenever I've tried to tapped them multiple times.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I feel ya Cordelia. I also recently purchased the horse in Jackson Hole too and was a little disappointed. I would of preferred to purchase two Throwback gift boxes instead now.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • okayjonokayjon Registered Users 36 Posts
    I don't own the horse but with that high price, it should give you at least 7 or 9 energy.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
  • Ewa250365Ewa250365 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I bought hourse, bcs I had to do spending-gems event and I had nothing to buy. He looks nice in my home, but for that price I was disappointed when i got only 3 energy from it :(

IMG_7911.jpg

:):):)
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Is this not a suggestion board? I'm suggesting to make the horse worth it.

Um well it's a discussion board but there is a suggestion thread you can leave your thoughts or suggestions regarding this in the suggestion thread