X&O Krew Recruiting!

River_StonemRiver_Stonem Registered Users 16 Posts
cs7l6Cq.jpg

Krew Leader - Misha (Sheismisha)

We are recruiting a few more active members to join our amazing krew!

Must be at least level 20 to join!

Please post here with your name and picture of your doll! :D

K&K
Name: River_Stonem
Level: 25
Krew: X&O

KKH
Level: 35
Prev1

Comments

• JasmineLJasmineL Registered Users 35 Posts
    Seriously BEST krew ever! You guys are the sweetest people ever! More of a family than a krew! I can't wait to add 4 more to the fam-jam!
    K&K
    Name: Jasmine
    LVL: 24
  • EleanorDEleanorD Registered Users 3 Posts
    i will join you :)

i log in every single time

i will search your krew. My name is Eleanor
  • EleanorDEleanorD Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi Misha :)

I have sent a request to your krew X&O.

My name is Eleanor and i log in daily and is a very competitive person when it comes to krew parties.

😊
  • SheismishaSheismisha Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi Eleanor! Can you post here a picture of your avatar? I think I just declined you're invitation this morning cuz I don't know who was joining us. I get tons of requests all the time. Sorry if I didnt accept it without checking this thread first.
  • meremeredithmeremeredith Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi Misha! Can i join your krew? My avatar name is Meredith and I am level 21 with 27M followers. How do i send you the picture? I have been in other krew but the members are not active. I always send kred but they rarely send me back. I was hoping I can join your krew! Thank you.
    Hi Misha! Can i join your krew? My avatar name is Meredith and I am level 21 with 27M followers. How do i send you the picture? I have been in other krew but the members are not active. I always send kred but they rarely send me back. I was hoping I can join your krew! Thank you.

Hi Meredith! Just go to full site so you can attach an image. ;)
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Hi! I hope you still have a spot for me!! Looking for an active krew :D
    My name is Minji
    WjOjZMi.jpg
  • TheOnlyMareTheOnlyMare Registered Users 43 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    Hi! I hope you still have a spot for me!! Looking for an active krew :D
    My name is Minji
    WjOjZMi.jpg
    You can Minji, there will be a free slot for you
    Hi Y'all I'm Mare, please 2 meet y'all <3
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Lvl: 23
    Always active
    Krew: 341 ( Free for Everyone ) ;)
    ----Britney Spears: AD profile----
    Moniqué
    Lvl: 15~16
    Oftenly active
    Record : Young Money :cool:
    Guys, I'm sorry I have to temporary delete the game and also I forgot to tell y'all in the krew before I delete the game. Umm, shjt,... so, apparently If y'all already saw my story before y'all know that I have to really stay focus on runnin my deadlines and shjts so I have to delete the game so I can completely focus. ( Sorry y'all I cannot stay focus if there's something else attracting me and that is all of the apps I have in my phone * I also have this lack of commitment that I cannot ensure everything that I promised* ). So sadly but I think I have to say goodbye for now, that is the best solution that I can make now and I hope y'all understand, it's been a short time from reunion but y'all made feel really happy and welcoming, I love the face that even thought I talked like a h oe but y'all still accepted it.................................................................Well, time to say goodbye, and want y'all to know that I love y'all and wish y'all the best.

P/s: Y'all can add my skype: maremoon.amyleagure or my discord : #2455 or Ƹ̴Hoe ResuméƷ if you like to chat wit me :)
    Love, TheOnlyMare
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Always active
    Moniqué
    Oftenly active
  • River_StonemRiver_Stonem Registered Users 16 Posts
    *crying* we'll miss you so much Mare! It was so nice to have you back for that short while. But stay focused! We hope the best for you! And if you decide to play again, there will always be a spot for you. We love you Mare!
    K&K

KKH
  • Sunny HillsSunny Hills Registered Users 2 Posts
    tôi sẽ tham gia bạn :)
    Tôi đã gửi một yêu cầu đến krew X & O
    Tên tôi là avatar Hills Nắng
    *crying* we'll miss you so much Mare! It was so nice to have you back for that short while. But stay focused! We hope the best for you! And if you decide to play again, there will always be a spot for you. We love you Mare!

Thankyou Riv <33333 . Love you so much <3
    tôi sẽ tham gia bạn :)
    Tôi đã gửi một yêu cầu đến krew X & O
    Tên tôi là avatar Hills Nắng

Btch you speak English ? GTFO if you not what in the fck ?
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Always active
    Moniqué
    Oftenly active
    You can Minji, there will be a free slot for you

Could someone maybe add me. Tried searching for the krew but nothing came up :(

Oh know! I think we need to be friends in order for us to add you! I'll write this in the krew to see if anyone has suggestions or see if Misha had the krew private or something!
    K&K
    Hey Minji! Thanks for being patient with us! I don't think Misha has been on yet but don't worry! We'll tell her to invite you! And try searching "X&O" with no space :)
    K&K

KKH

Hi Minji! Sorry for the late response. Whats your game center ID so I can add you up and invite you. I cant set the krew to public cuz I get tons of requests from random players. Please search "X&O" again with no spaces. I'll gladly reserve a slot for you :)
    Guys, I'm sorry I have to temporary delete the game and also I forgot to tell y'all in the krew before I delete the game. Umm, shjt,... so, apparently If y'all already saw my story before y'all know that I have to really stay focus on runnin my deadlines and shjts so I have to delete the game so I can completely focus. ( Sorry y'all I cannot stay focus if there's something else attracting me and that is all of the apps I have in my phone * I also have this lack of commitment that I cannot ensure everything that I promised* ). So sadly but I think I have to say goodbye for now, that is the best solution that I can make now and I hope y'all understand, it's been a short time from reunion but y'all made feel really happy and welcoming, I love the face that even thought I talked like a h oe but y'all still accepted it.................................................................Well, time to say goodbye, and want y'all to know that I love y'all and wish y'all the best.

P/s: Y'all can add my skype: maremoon.amyleagure or my discord : #2455 or Ƹ̴Hoe ResuméƷ if you like to chat wit me :)
    Love, TheOnlyMare

Oh no!!! The krew won't be the same without you. Just remember that you'll always have a spot jist in case you're ready to play again. We'll miss u terribly. So you better get your *** back b!tch. Love ya!xo
    I found the krew guys! :) sorry for the late reply :P
  • kloverklover Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ditto what River said. You're the best!! Good luck with your sh!t.( Your comment for sunny hills) this is why I love you. Lmfao💖💋
    Happy Holidays my loves!!!❤️

Hope everyone is having a grand time. Enjoy your gift boxes.😘💋

Cheers!xo
    Hey everyone!

Valentines day is coming up and we hope you share it with that special someone! If not, go treat yo self cause you deserve it ;)

Much love,
    X&O
    K&K

KKH
    Riv! Great job on the new banner &#55357;&#56845;&#55357;&#56845;&#55357;&#56845; killin' it!!!
    K&K
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Fantastic work on the banner Riv!! :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • KimberlydKimberlyd Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey! I was wondering if you have a spot left so I could join, I'm currently on level 21. My name is Kimberly in the game, I am very active. I would post a photo of my avatar but I don't know how to add a photo.
    Cela wrote: »
    Hi (: just wondering if you guys are still looking for members?
    Thank you!

- Cela
    Level 26 K&K

Hi Cela! Please check your pms for more information! :)
    K&K

KKH
    Kimberlyd wrote: »
    Hey! I was wondering if you have a spot left so I could join, I'm currently on level 21. My name is Kimberly in the game, I am very active. I would post a photo of my avatar but I don't know how to add a photo.

Kindly send a request again. We'd love to have you :)
  • KimberlydKimberlyd Registered Users 8 Posts
    Sheismisha wrote: »
    Kindly send a request again. We'd love to have you :)

I sent you a request again but you declined
    Guys, I just went on the game and I'm not in the krew and I can't search it &#55357;&#56873; Will someone try to invite me back?!
    K&K
  • TeaStefaniTeaStefani Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have the same problem. I hope they'll fix it soon. I miss you guys!💕
    Oh no :( sucks but I'm glad I'm not the only one! Fingners crossed! Miss you guys too!
    K&K
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.