2/23/2017 K&K Weekend event

A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
We are entering another weekend event,what type will it be? Things can go either way as the game hasn't been updated yet.
Prev1

Comments

• SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    Work it event?
  • Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
    Yeah, I think it's going to be a work it one too. :)
    Kendall & Kylie game
    Name: Ava Dark
    Level: 21
  • ehlipseehlipse Registered Users 11 Posts
    i wish it was a krew goals event :)
    Jasmine x
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    IMG_1760.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Thank you! Love this weekend !
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    Love that ponytail!
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Thank you! I really like the items especially that ponytail
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    ehlipse wrote: »
    i wish it was a krew goals event :)

We probably won't be getting a krew goals event until we get another update which is soon I think.
    Thanks for the spoiler btw Kalinda :)
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda

If I may, does the lack of mention of the guys' items mean we're still getting 6 throwback boxes?
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda

If I may, does the lack of mention of the guys' items mean we're still getting 6 throwback boxes?

Yes, guys will continue to get throwback boxes in weekend events.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thanks for the spoilers, kalinda! can't wait to earn that cute jacket and pony!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • River_StonemRiver_Stonem Registered Users 16 Posts
    Yes, guys will continue to get throwback boxes in weekend events.

Sigh. Crying :(
    K&K
    Name: River_Stonem
    Level: 25
    Krew: X&O

KKH
    Level: 35
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda for the spoilers! I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to participate since my games are having issues. One game is lagging and freezing:(. And my other game I may not get the event since I've noticed the event banner disappeared from my game since last week:mad:.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Think I might sit this event out. Not really feeling any of the items. If anything I'll work to get a throwback box or two and then be done for the weekend.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Does anyone know the required level in order to get weekend events?? Cuz i'm about to start over for I have no choice bcuz someone stole my game data and I'm wondering if ever I start over today will I be able to get this Work it event this weekend or should I be on a certain level first?

The necklace is so gooorg
    ♥‿♥ but I don't want to get my hopes up. [FONT=&quot]( •_•)[/FONT]
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda!

I'm down for a work it event, my Angel has 90 energy bolts cumulated ready to be used.

I'm so excited about the throwback boxes and the necklace, the hair is also very cute.

Hope that my game stops to crash while I'm at the chat.

Oh no that's horrible Syndra! I'm so sorry!

I think it's level 7 or 8.:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    Syndra, you need to be level 7 to join a krew.
    Oh gosh! I knew it. My intuition was right. I didn't get the event since the icon blanked out from my game. I have to contact glu support about this.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Oh gosh! I knew it. My intuition was right. I didn't get the event since the icon blanked out from my game. I have to contact glu support about this.

Ugh! That stinks Carol. I hope they are able to fix it for you. :(
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Oh my god. Finally won the long curly hair.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Oh my god. Finally won the long curly hair.

Yay! Congrats Krystal! I've gotten a few great items as well from the throwback boxes and I love the earnables. They are so cute to me. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I changed the thread date to align with the event. Event date and times are all U.S. Eastern...it's what the game uses. Thanks. Please Follow Linda's example if you start the thread before she does. Month/day/year K&K Weekend Event...anything after that fine, but the date & k&k will promote organization, and help to differentiate from kkh. Thanks and carry on. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    no wonder I was late on the event someone posted the incorrect date for the event actually starting they had it started on the 24th but koko corrected it and stated it started on the 23rd so i waited for no reason, lovely. :,)
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Does anyone know the required level in order to get weekend events?? Cuz i'm about to start over for I have no choice bcuz someone stole my game data and I'm wondering if ever I start over today will I be able to get this Work it event this weekend or should I be on a certain level first?

The necklace is so gooorg
    ♥‿♥ but I don't want to get my hopes up. [FONT=&amp]( •_•)[/FONT]

Um there's a possibility they flagged your account and your data wasnt stolen at all same thing has happened to a lot of people thinking their data was stolen only to be told by glu that their account was flagged try to contact GLU again....
  • LizardLizard Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 27 Posts
    Hopefully a big update is coming....I grow tired I barely play anymore. Seems like the Jenner couldn't give 2 ****s about their game.
    Pics, pics, pics.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    fAZ0Yrn.png?1

Ugh! I posted that I was excited because I had 90 energy bolts, well I happily spent 39 of them at a 4h storyline gig, I was left with 51then I started a Perry's 3h gig and all of those were gone! I had to collect my pets' bolts, got a total of 14 while tapping around and wasn't enough to finish the d@mn gig, had to wait an hour until the bar had more bolts. I needed 8 of them!

Like really? 73 bolts in a 3h side gig. I've could done almost two of the storyline's gigs with that amount. Luckily the rest of the event wasn’t that bad cause I always save my storylines just for this kind of event and manage to finish it yesterday.

It's time to the GluGods take a look on this situation or provide more storylines or mechanics that makes the gameplay fun again and not boring and unfair.

To top that, my game is crashing a lot.:mad:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • gellianndgelliannd Registered Users 16 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!

Like really? 73 bolts in a 3h side gig. I've could done almost two of the storyline's gigs with that amount. Luckily the rest of the event wasn’t that bad cause I always save my storylines just for this kind of event and manage to finish it yesterday.

It's time to the GluGods take a look on this situation or provide more storylines or mechanics that makes the gameplay fun again and not boring and unfair.

Side gigs are tough, it takes tons of energy bolts to finish. I almost didn't finish the event cos i was having a hard time, I can only fill 3-4 stars when doing a 3hr gig before the timer runs out. I hope Glu makes side gigs easier and not cost you too much energy bolt. 😟
    Vats wrote: »

I didn't even bother to play my game or let alone to participate for this week's event because of the crashing issue (I just have zero patience for it). My game kept on freezing on me every **** second/minute.:mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    Hopefully a big update is coming....I grow tired I barely play anymore. Seems like the Jenner couldn't give 2 ****s about their game.

I feel this way too honestly. Being an avid KKH player it just doesn't seem like Kendall and Kylie are nearly as involved as Kim is with KKH. Maybe they are idk I mean we can't see everything behind the scenes. I just don't get the impression that they are though and it's a shame. I feel like Kim's dedication is partially why KKH gets updated so much more frequently.