game can't find my saved game PLEASE HELP!!

carissa_assiraccarissa_assirac Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi, so today when I went to play the game, it kept saying I wasn't in a krew. so I uninstalled and re-installed the game, hoping that would help but it hasn't. now the game can't find my saved game and it won't let me log in to facebook or googleplay to do so.

I don't have my game id as i'd have to start a new game and it may overwrite my old game. Also because of this I can't contact glu ingame.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP!!! I have over 70mil followers, loads of special items and am the leader of a great krew.

ALL SORTED NOW-DONT KNOW HOW TO DELETE THE POST.

Comments

• gracep09gracep09 Registered Users 3 Posts
    How did you solve the problem? I have the same issue and I need my save data back
  • arbb93arbb93 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah how did this get resolved???
  • Aramisita88Aramisita88 Registered Users 7 Posts
    It happened the same to me, and this is how I proceded... First I did the same that you did (uninstall and re install) like 5 time, and try to access to my save data, I did this until finally, entered... It worked for me
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It happened the same to me, and this is how I proceded... First I did the same that you did (uninstall and re install) like 5 time, and try to access to my save data, I did this until finally, entered... It worked for me

Same here. It also happened to me similarly too except I had to reboot my device in order to get my old saved game back that's connected to Google.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kkabbylynkkabbylyn Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm having the same issue and i'm pretty upset because i would like to get back on my game before tomorrow night so i can participate in the weekend event. I have restarted my device a couple times and have deleted and re downloaded the app a few times as well. I'm going to continue doing this but i'm starting to become very frustrated.
    KKG
    Level: 21
    ☯ ♡ ☆
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, it sounds like your games were affected by an issue with our servers yesterday. Everything's working now, so try to load your saved game again.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkabbylynkkabbylyn Registered Users 9 Posts
    I still can't access mine
    KKG
    Level: 21
    ☯ ♡ ☆