03/02/2017 - K&K Weekend Event

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
The weekend event is just around the corner! I don't know about you, but I'm ready for it!

giphy.gif

Any guesses on what it could be? Parties, Dating, ...??
All I know is I'm ready for some new clothes!

giphy.gif
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Thanks for starting this thread LindaVB ��
    I'll place my bet on a Dating event!! *fingers crossed* Could use some followers without grinding hard haha
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • PacoDeLlamaPacoDeLlama Registered Users 22 Posts
    It's A Dating Event this Weekend
  • kkabbylynkkabbylyn Registered Users 9 Posts
    ahh i'm so frustrated! i want to participate in this weekend's event, especially if it's a dating one because they're my favorite, but i still can't get on to my game and i don't know what to do :(:confused::mad:
    KKG
    Level: 21
    ☯ ♡ ☆
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Is it a dating event or another superstar event?
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Is it a dating event or another superstar event?

Most likely dating. :)
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    We had a superstar event and a work it event. We'll have a dating event for sure this time! Love them :D
    Can't wait to see the spoilers
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's a dating event!

IMG_0934.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Avakkg wrote: »
    We had a superstar event and a work it event. We'll have a dating event for sure this time! Love them :D
    Can't wait to see the spoilers

Saw it on instagram already
  • KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    It's a dating event!
    IMG_0934.jpg

I don't really feel the hair 🤔
    I have to see it on my doll, 'cause I didn't really liked last week's jacket at first, but grew on me after trying it with a skirt, so I'll wait!
    Plus, I love soo much throwback boxes 😍
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda!

Yay date event!

People are asking for an update, but I'm so happy with these throwback boxes that I don't want to that the current version ends so soon lol

Think I like the dress, maybe with other clothing it will grow on me. The hair reminds me a bit of 2003ney, but hers was a bit longer.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Kaykash wrote: »
    I don't really feel the hair 樂
    I have to see it on my doll, 'cause I didn't really liked last week's jacket at first, but grew on me after trying it with a skirt, so I'll wait!
    Plus, I love soo much throwback boxes 

I don't like the hair either but then again it feels like they've given up on anything fashionable when it comes to this game so....
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    Yeah the hairstyle is bad but I like the dress! And the throwback boxes!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Sigh, yet another weekend of no earnables for the guys :(
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Vats wrote: »

People are asking for an update, but I'm so happy with these throwback boxes that I don't want to that the current version ends so soon lol
    Same! I don't think we'll have throwback boxes in the next update
    Instagram
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks Kalinda!

Yay date event!

Think I like the dress, maybe with other clothing it will grow on me. The hair reminds me a bit of 2003ney, but hers was a bit longer.

Lol I don't want the throwback boxes to end either
  • Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
    I'm with you, guys! The throwback boxes are the BEST! :o
    Kendall & Kylie game
    Name: Ava Dark
    Level: 21
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda!
    I'm not feeling the hairstyle but I love the dress! And the Throwback boxes!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I wish we could get some info on if this game is going to even have another update? There seems like such a lack of effort lately and I feel like we'd prefer to know if it was going to stop receiving updates rather than GLU staying silent and just letting the game die (I'm not saying that this is happening). I'm very thankful for the throwback boxes, but Kalinda, could you tell us if the game will be receiving another update? Is the game going to get sent to the chopping block like Britney Spears: American Dream?
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I wish we could get some info on if this game is going to even have another update? There seems like such a lack of effort lately and I feel like we'd prefer to know if it was going to stop receiving updates rather than GLU staying silent and just letting the game die (I'm not saying that this is happening). I'm very thankful for the throwback boxes, but Kalinda, could you tell us if the game will be receiving another update? Is the game going to get sent to the chopping block like Britney Spears: American Dream?

We'll have another update, it's just longer than usual, we have to be patient
    Instagram
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Avakkg wrote: »
    We'll have another update, it's just longer than usual, we have to be patient

I think maybe you missed my point. My point was that in the last few updates, we've had little to no new content. We don't ever get new storylines, the new clothing options are minimal, guys haven't had new event outfits in months. See the trend? My fear is that we get less and less content until we eventually just get none. I'm this game's biggest fan. I've played it since the beginning and I'd love to see it grow, but the amount of effort going into it now just seems like less than it was in the beginning, whereas KKH gets an update once a month. I wasn't meaning to complain or sound negative.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm...I'll have to check my new game out to see if it won't be crashing because I love dating events. I'm not a fan of the earn able hair, but I'll try to grind for everything though.

I can't participate on my other game though because my game stopped getting the events since it's been intentionally/accidentally flagged.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Hmm...I'll have to check my new game out to see if it won't be crashing because I love dating events. I'm not a fan of the earn able hair, but I'll try to grind for everything though.

I can't participate on my other game though because my game stopped getting the events since it's been intentionally/accidentally flagged.:(

There still wasn't released any fix update for that crashing androind issue, so I highly doubt the game won't be crashing.

But I hope that the fix will be in that new update. So let's just survive until update...
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There will be another update!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    There still wasn't released any fix update for that crashing androind issue, so I highly doubt the game won't be crashing.

But I hope that the fix will be in that new update. So let's just survive until update...

My game is still crashing. -_-

I'm extremely disappointed that I can't play none of my games for this week's event since it has its issues that are still left unresolved.-_-

I've contacted glu support about the android crashing issue and that person took about 2 weeks to reply back to me. It's full of BS though because of their copy & paste answers. I've seen it all before. Glu customer's care are too lazy to even provide a thorough solution for this problem.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• StopchelseaStopchelsea Registered Users 5 Posts
    The outfit's kind of disappointing once again. The least they could do is convert KKH outfits for us.
  • SamanthaxoSamanthaxo Registered Users 15 Posts
    i'm definitely disappointed in the outfit as well, but i can't get enough of the throwback boxes! 😁
  • Sam19Sam19 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I just liked the shoes... :/
    (∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃──☆*:・゚*:・゚’★
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    My game is still crashing. -_-

I'm extremely disappointed that I can't play none of my games for this week's event since it has its issues that are still left unresolved.-_-

I've contacted glu support about the android crashing issue and that person took about 2 weeks to reply back to me. It's full of BS though because of their copy & paste answers. I've seen it all before. Glu customer's care are too lazy to even provide a thorough solution for this problem.

I tried play and it's crashing still too.

That outfit is not my style and hair too. I will try at least for boxes. If I will have enough nerves. 😁
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    RVgb0PD.png?1

Angel is feeling a bit like a broom:rolleyes:, looks better on the girl of the preview for sure.

Crashes for me too, though not so much as last weekend.

Good luck to everyone who still working on the event!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who finished and are able to participate! I managed to complete my throw boxes and if anyone is interested in having a reference section in the forum for the TB prizes like what we have for KKH, I'd gladly take the time to do it. :)

Hey, Lucy! I'm sorry for my lack of activeness and replies in the Krew chat. So far this is the worst week yet with the issues since I can't even pass the loading screens anymore. I'm always available to talk to here in the forums! I'm just looking forward to any kind of update that is introduced to fix the issues. :(