Why Isn't the Android 4.4.2 Crashing Issue fixed yet?!

BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
Multiple people are experiencing the same problems as me with losing out of event items/gift boxes for over 2 weeks now. It seems the only people having this issue are using Android 4.4.2 version. I thought by now we'd have a new update to fix this, but still nothing. Now we have to try & play another weekend event with difficulties of game crashing. This makes the game a hassle & not enjoyable anymore, without new story lines the events have been the only thing to look forward to.

**Please Help!!!***

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If your game is crashing, make sure you have more than 2 GB free, a strong WiFi connection and close any extra apps.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Thank you for your response but unfortunately that's not the issue & never has been :-( I've always had plenty of storage & a strong WiFi connection whenever I've played.

I really hope this issue gets resolved soon... we're way over due for an update!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm still experiencing crashing in my game... trust me it's nothing to do with the connection or space available. I also know a few of my android Krew members are also still experiencing it.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My game was crashing so badly that I've had to contact glu support about this last week. It's annoying that I can't even play my game smoothly for this week's event. I find it to be extremely unenjoyable when my game is constantly crashing and force closing.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    As Ladouce said, it has nothing to do with space and connection. I have plenty of space in my phone and almost sitting next to my wifi router and the game is still crashing.
    I am not able ro finish a gig without 5 crashes at least. It's really annoying. I am not event in the middle of a event just because I am so annoyed to play that game now. Even tho I really love the prizes...
    I really hoped it will be fixed until this event starts, but no one even responded to my thread last weekend. I mean someone from glu like "we are working on it".
    And yes, I am using Android 4.4.2. and because I am unable to finish this event I am not gonna play it. Simple.
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Thank you everyone who replied & for bringing more attention to this issue we are all unfortunately facing :'( I agree with everything said here, & it seems the problem is only affecting us player's running on Android 4.4.2 Version.

It is very upsetting that we haven't had any Mods/Devs check into this issue & roll out a fix.

It's unfair to us not being able to have normal gameplay without the app crashing, causing many of us to lose out on items that we work hard to earn. Some of us have even given up on participating due to the aggravation.

This game is meant to be fun & enjoyable, not a constant headache or hassle.

****PLEASE help us sort this major bug/glitch out for Android 4.4.2****
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry ,this is happening, but please don't think it's not being looked at. glu doesn't comment when there is nothing to report, so please have patience, and as soon as there is any info, you'll find it here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for posting this Bellaxx, I wasn’t aware that this was an issue for all people that is on the 4.4.2 version and yeah I can confirm that since that’s my version and I’ve been experiencing tons of crashes while playing.

Please GluGods take a look on this.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I will notify the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    The team didn't even know yet? Oh great. So another weekend event which we won't be able to finish...
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    That's so strange cause I play on android and my game hasn't crashed at all
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It wasn't hitting everyone on that OS, like so many other issues it's hit or miss. Glad your game hasn't been affected. :D
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    The game is still crashing... any updates into this issue? I'm planning on skipping out on the event since I'm not really into this weeks prizes but even if I did I can't participate with the crashing.