Report Glitches Here

Comments

• rivgoghrivgogh Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a problem with my game. I update my game yesterday to 2.7.0 version. However, when I open it, I can't play it. There is a black screen with a word "Starting..." on it :/

GGEXZke.jpg

Platform: Android
    Device Make/Model: Samsung J5
    OS Version: Android 5.1.1
    Game Version: 2.7.0
  • HcerdaHcerda Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been having this problem for weeks now but it started with me getting kicked out of my krew and then my gift box icon on the lower left of the screen dissapeared. I have uninstalled and re-installed the game but that doesnt help. Please help.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Hcerda wrote: »
    I have been having this problem for weeks now but it started with me getting kicked out of my krew and then my gift box icon on the lower left of the screen dissapeared. I have uninstalled and re-installed the game but that doesnt help. Please help.

Hi Hcerda,
    It's quite possible your account was flagged for some reason.Submit a ticket to customer care or PM Kalinda here. She'll help you!
    Hope your issue gets addressed.
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • okayjonokayjon Registered Users 36 Posts
    I have one glitch where I would start an event and use up all my energy, then I would close out of the game and reopen it about an hour later to use more energy but my bar would still be set at 0. It fixes itself but I have to quit and reopen the game a couple of times for it to do so.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
  • HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    Hello,

I'm experiencing a glitch for this weekend's event. I opened my third reward Throwback box (and took a screenshot), but the app crashed after it opened and the item is not in my wardrobe. I tried restarting the app and my phone, but no luck.

I contacted Glu customer support yesterday from the app, but haven't received a response yet, just FYI. Is there any way to get some follow-up from them on this issue? :)

Here are the specs:

Platform: iOS
    Device Make/Model: iPhone 6+
    OS Version: iOS 10.2.1
  • xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    My glitch is that I was set back from level 21 to level 16 :(:mad:
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    My house in Calabasas was stuck in a "party" mode. I did all the tasks and they're gone, but I can't use my pet. When I click on the icon above my pet, it highlights red.

Platform: <iOS>
    Device Make/Model: <iPhone 7+>
    OS Version: <iOS 10.2.1>
    Game Version: <2.7.0>
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    My house in Calabasas was stuck in a "party" mode. I did all the tasks and they're gone, but I can't use my pet. When I click on the icon above my pet, it highlights red.

Platform: <iOS>
    Device Make/Model: <iPhone 7+>
    OS Version: <iOS 10.2.1>
    Game Version: <2.7.0>

Hi webra,

Our advice is to leave and rejoin your krew and/or start another party in your Calabasas house. If that doesn't work, please contact support from your game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kikagbckikagbc Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi webra,

Our advice is to leave and rejoin your krew and/or start another party in your Calabasas house. If that doesn't work, please contact support from your game.

NEED HELP!!

I LOVE THE GAME K&K AND KKH.

I enter my K&K game and it open on the inicial screen. I choose use saved game. It finds my game with the correct doll, i click to use save data and goes back to inicial screen. Now What is going on? I already lost my game 2 times because nor Google Play or Facebook can't find my saved data. I will lost my third game? I clear cache, data, uninstall and reinstall, nothing worked. Now a save data is find, but the doll is totally different. She has the appearance of the initial doll. I close the game and wait for help from Glu team.
    Im seriously considering dump this game. Its all about trouble.... The appearance ofy doll is changed twice, I was kicked automatically from my krew 2 times in less than an hour, my name was changed to Snow. At least my @ still has the right name Candy C. (with the dot).

My name is Candy C.
    Level 16
    I use Android 4.3
    I was logged into Facebook and Google Play. My doll is dressed with white pants, white jacket with a mini shirt, pony tail brown. I use only one device, a Samsung Galaxy S 3.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    HGal wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm experiencing a glitch for this weekend's event. I opened my third reward Throwback box (and took a screenshot), but the app crashed after it opened and the item is not in my wardrobe. I tried restarting the app and my phone, but no luck.

I contacted Glu customer support yesterday from the app, but haven't received a response yet, just FYI. Is there any way to get some follow-up from them on this issue? :)

Here are the specs:

Platform: iOS
    Device Make/Model: iPhone 6+
    OS Version: iOS 10.2.1

Did it show the actual item you won in the throwback before it crashed when you screenshot it? Idk if they can actually give you a throwback item but it's worth a shot and did you send them an actual screenshot of that particular item you won from the throwback box it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to get a response from them depending on their queue sometimes they get behind and it gets frustrating but try to remain patient as long as you have your proof (screenshots) you should be fine.
    rivgogh wrote: »
    I have a problem with my game. I update my game yesterday to 2.7.0 version. However, when I open it, I can't play it. There is a black screen with a word "Starting..." on it :/

GGEXZke.jpg

Device Make/Model: Samsung J5
    OS Version: Android 5.1.1

Do you have enough space on your device?
  • frokufroku Registered Users 1 Posts
    I bought one throwback box when the event started today and i lost 13000 k gems i know it's a glitch and I know they are aware that i have not purchased one item with k gems since i have earned my k gems to that amount by doing offers because they have records of what people buy... otherwise how would the throwback boxes try not to give you items you already have. FIX THIS GLITCH NOW PLEASE
  • sisipiesisipie Registered Users 9 Posts
    I just purchased a huge gem pack. I didn't even have a chance to buy anything before they all disappeared. At the same time, my energy shot up to 90, like I had purchased energy but I definitely didn't.

Please help me get them back before the weekend event ends!

Device Make/Model: HTC 10
    OS Version: Android 6.0.1
    sisipie wrote: »
    I just purchased a huge gem pack. I didn't even have a chance to buy anything before they all disappeared. At the same time, my energy shot up to 90, like I had purchased energy but I definitely didn't.

Please help me get them back before the weekend event ends!

Device Make/Model: HTC 10
    OS Version: Android 6.0.1

Hi sisipie, can you send me a private message with your ID so we can look at your game?

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the threelines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) Your ID is listed in the middle of the HelpPage

Kalinda
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    froku wrote: »
    I bought one throwback box when the event started today and i lost 13000 k gems i know it's a glitch and I know they are aware that i have not purchased one item with k gems since i have earned my k gems to that amount by doing offers because they have records of what people buy... otherwise how would the throwback boxes try not to give you items you already have. FIX THIS GLITCH NOW PLEASE

Wow that sucks hope they fix your issue
  • PerlaPealPerlaPeal Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello, so today after awhile I redownloaded the game and reconnected it to my old account. Everything was fine and it worked great, but I just opened the game and it shows that I have only like 180 money and 134 kgems when previously I had like 20000 money and more than 300 kgems??? I mean, I know that I didn't lost that much, but I'm still very much frustrated and confused because I definitely didn't buy anything and my money and kgems are gone. So maybe anyone knows a solution to this problem??(yes, i did try to redownload the game) Thanks in advance!! :)
  • kkabbylynkkabbylyn Registered Users 9 Posts
    My game is glitching and everything is messed up. I can't access my krew or the krew related gift boxes, and other small things that aren't working correctly. I just contacted glu within the game but I have heard that this has been happening to multiple people and wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions or anything. In the past I've had the 'kicked from krew and missing giftbox icon' problem but this is different. Glu has not gotten back to me yet but i'm hoping this issue can be fixed as soon as possible.
    KKG
    Level: 21
    ☯ ♡ ☆
  • Ava darkAva dark Registered Users 39 Posts
    I can't get into my krew also. I saw that multiple people are experiencing this today. When I type in my krew's name in the search option it tells me that there were no results even though I know that this krew exists... so it's weird. I hope it's a temporary glitch..
    Kendall & Kylie game
    Name: Ava Dark
  • SamanthaxoSamanthaxo Registered Users 15 Posts
    can someone please enlighten me as to why my krew is just missing? im the leader of a krew called Party Dollz and i just went on and it keeps saying that i need to join or create a new krew. like??? i have worked hard to gather a great group of ladies and im very upset this seems to just be taken away due to a (glitch?) as i imagine that's the only explanation with all the bugs in this game. so i guess i'm just wondering why/how this even happened and how i should go about getting it back? or if i even can? pleaseee help me, & thank you in advance for your time.
    Our servers are experiencing issues and this is affecting many games and krews. We'll update you when it's fixed!
    #VIPKalinda
  • SamanthaxoSamanthaxo Registered Users 15 Posts
    oh my that makes me feel so much better, now i can relaxxx lol thank you KalindaKing! (:
  • kkabbylynkkabbylyn Registered Users 9 Posts
    Our servers are experiencing issues and this is affecting many games and krews. We'll update you when it's fixed!
    thank you for letting us know! hopefully it gets fixed soon
    KKG
    ☯ ♡ ☆
  • Paola925Paola925 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Cannot access Krew or gift boxes and I'm also recieving ads when I shouldn't be ?!! 😡
    Can someone tell me why I've been forced back to the create an avatar page every time i try to load my saved game if i have to restart I'll just uninstall this game completely this is exactly why i don't spend real money on this game. :,)
  • CassieopeiaCassieopeia Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi. I just reached the first step in the weekend event, and as I was about to open my throwback giftbox and it closed me out of the app. The app now tells me that I already opened the box, but I didn't
  • CassieopeiaCassieopeia Registered Users 2 Posts
    Plz help! I earned the throwback giftbox and it says I opened it but I never did
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Plz help! I earned the throwback giftbox and it says I opened it but I never did

Hey, Cassieopeia! I love your username it reminds me of this one character from a show that I'm currently watching.

Anyways sometimes when it does that it still rewards you with the box. Can you check one thing for me? Go on the section where you have to purchase a box and tell me if instead of saying "Purchase for 480 K-Gems" it says "Open Box Now" if so just click it and you should be able to open one for free.

If it's not the case. I'll save you some time, If ever you were to contact support 95% their reply would be something like "We are sorry to say it's not a problem in our end but yours. Make sure you have enough memory space and a strong reliable wifi connection." then again there are some who would compensate you that box if you have a strong enough evidence and can prove that you have not received a box. I'll let you decide if you're willing to take the time and wait patiently in the process of sending in a ticket.
    astray wrote: »
    Can someone tell me why I've been forced back to the create an avatar page every time i try to load my saved game if i have to restart I'll just uninstall this game completely this is exactly why i don't spend real money on this game. :,)

Hey, Astray! I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this. I know what's like and it's so tedious and scary, from my own experience I found out that this only happens when I force close the game multiple times in a row.
    Paola925 wrote: »
    Cannot access Krew or gift boxes and I'm also recieving ads when I shouldn't be ?!! ��

Oh no, Paola925! It might be that you've been flagged for "Playing an account using multiple devices" or for "Cheating in the game". Since you mentioned something about receiving ads when you shouldn't be, the reason of the flagged might be an issue on their end. Something must've went wrong with the payments of what you've bought which triggered their system to flag you. I would just send in a ticket in support, include any receipts, explaining what happen to your game, and hopefully it gets situated and you're back in the game ASAP.
  • Paola925Paola925 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I only use one device and have never used any cheats. It happened while I was making k-gems purchases. That probably triggered it. &#55357;&#56848; I already messaged them just waiting.