03/09/2017 - K&K Weekend Event

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
Yes, it's Thursday and that means the weekend event for K&K will start today!

vzXipLyrLhHX2.gif

Anyone have any idea what type of event it will be??
I am just excited to see the clothes!!!
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Thanks for starting this thread Linda.
    I'm really hoping for a Work It event! :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Me too, Stefan! I really like the party events, too, so hopefully we will get one of those soon too.
    The KrewGoals are a disaster in my opinion... my Krew kicks b u t t during those, but it gives us sleepless nights in return...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'll take any event besides a party right now. I'm still unable to play the game without it crashing and with the factors of staying up for parties, being active on the chat, and going around and checking which homes is ready makes it so stressful.
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Weekends events are so repetitive. It's not funny anymore to guess what we'll have :/ But that's just my opinion!
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    At this point I think we can assume TB GB! I love them so much I just hope the outfit can match that love :)
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    March9th.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay thanks for opening the thread Linda and for the spoilers Kalinda!

Happy that it's a 'Work it' event, going to be busy during the weekend and a collective event would hinder my plans.

I love the Cinderella's boots, happy about the short hair, not my style, but I know some of my krew mates will have a blast with it. And YASSS throwback boxes!

Have fun and good luck y'all!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'm disappointed with the items recently. I'm definitively not getting that hairstyle, especially because I've no more storylines, and because it's not worth it imo. The top and the boots are alright, but will be hard to style them! Unless the pants are attached to those boots? Someone told me they are
    Instagram
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for the spoilers!
    I also love those boots!! And I know Haftime will love the hair!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    The clear boots come with the pants in the picture.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Good thing! Thanks for the reply
    Instagram
    I love the pants!!
    #VIPKalinda
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda! And you're right, Vats & Linda, I can't wait to see what Everly looks like in that short hair! I hope I get some good stuff in my TB boxes this weekend, too! :)

I love Thursdays! Makes it easier to start the day knowing we'll get spoilers and the weekend events will start soon!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Not a big fan of this week's items but I'm always happy to see TB boxes.
    Anyone knows do we get "work it" event points by doing a shift at the salon?
    I know in KKH we don't. Just curious about it in KKG since some players are out of storyline gigs to do for the event. It would be great if Glu makes that count. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Not a big fan of this week's items but I'm always happy to see TB boxes.
    Anyone knows do we get "work it" event points by doing a shift at the salon?
    I know in KKH we don't. Just curious about it in KKG since some players are out of storyline gigs to do for the event. It would be great if Glu makes that count. :)
    We don't get points :(
    Instagram
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Me too, Stefan! I really like the party events, too, so hopefully we will get one of those soon too.
    The KrewGoals are a disaster in my opinion... my Krew kicks b u t t during those, but it gives us sleepless nights in return...

I'm all about parties too Linda, especially KrewGoals but I'm not a big fan of the recent party event they introduced. Hope KrewGoals returns with the next update after all the Krew glitches have been fixed!

Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda
    I love this weekend's event items! Will definitely grind to get all the earnables :)
    Been anxiously waiting for the weekend to arrive lol. I also hope I don't get jewellery in my TB GB 😂
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Only thing I look forward to is the throwback boxes :)
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I love the boots and hate the pants. That sucks lol
  • KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    How they will appear in the wardrobe? As shoes or as pants?
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    The timer is already showing for me?

2mxrfip.png
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    The timer is already showing for me?

2mxrfip.png

2m3jmeb.png

Me too i thought i was the only one it was doing that to, what is up with this game? -_-
    2r2mcn9.jpg

Is anybody experiencing this glitch?
    The weekend timer is already there but there's no event :/ And 5 of my krew members have just been kicked out randomly
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I am not short hair girl, but I do love the haircut. I like the clothes too, but I am already frustrated I won't be able to get them because my game us crashing so hard still. Ugh, this will be 3th weekend event with crashing.
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    2r2mcn9.jpg

Is anybody experiencing this glitch?
    The weekend timer is already there but there's no event :/ And 5 of my krew members have just been kicked out randomly
    Pass Logan?
    Instagram
    Avakkg wrote: »
    Pass Logan?

No Ava. I meant the event timer starting prematurely
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    I like the clothes too, but I am already frustrated I won't be able to get them because my game us crashing so hard still. Ugh, this will be 3th weekend event with crashing.

Same here. I feel like if glu doesn't get their act together, I may end up quitting my games. I feel like I have given this game way too many chances for glu to redeem themselves smh. So, good luck to those who will be participating on this week's event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Is anyone still having issues with the event? I just quickly went in game to take a picture and it's already here? Are they changing from the usual 7 PM CTM?? Ugh this sucks that I can't even participate!! I think might take a resort to re installing the game and see if it fixes anything. Also you guys take advantage of this offer!

***UPDATE
    after re installing it's still crashing... ://

KnFOWbM.png

allXfKw.png
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts

They don't, one of my krew members already got the boots and they don't come with the pants. Thank God cause the pants are ugly haha

But I have no idea how you can get the pants though...!
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    I can't see the pants in my wardrobe?
    Paavo wrote: »
    I can't see the pants in my wardrobe?

The pants come with the white cropped shirt not the boots.