03/09/2017 - K&K Weekend Event

2Next

Comments

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    The pants come with the white cropped shirt not the boots.

Do they come as separate items or it's a permanent outfit
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    No Ava. I meant the event timer starting prematurely
    I meant, what's what?

1f16614614f647f589c8adcb5fc98ecc.png
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Do they come as separate items or it's a permanent outfit

It's a whole outfit similar to the ones that we have to KKH. So once you have the shirt on the pants automatically shows up.
    Avakkg wrote: »
    I meant, what's what?

It's the male rival counterpart of Aubrey if you're playing as a guy.
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Oh okey, I didn't know! Thank you :D
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
    Avakkg wrote: »
    I meant, what's what?

It's the male rival counterpart of Aubrey if you're playing as a guy.

Sorry I didn't understand what you meant. But I see Ladouce clarified it.
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey anyone else got this pop up when the event started last night?
    g6j3Hjg.png?1

I collected it, but there was nothing in my wardrobe:confused:

My a$$ dropped to the ground when I saw the pants attached to the boots last night, when I saw the preview thought that was an existent wardrobe item, not a new one, but I'm so relieved that both doesn't come together, that would ruin the look to me.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    g6j3Hjg.png?1

My a$$ dropped to the ground when I saw the pants attached to the boots last night, when I saw the preview thought that was an existent wardrobe item, not a new one, but I'm so relieved that both doesn't come together, that would ruin the look to me.

The same also happened with me Vats. I checked every single section of my closet and nothing. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot when it happened
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    g6j3Hjg.png?1

It popped up in my game too. So I tap collect. But I already had that item, so nothing new was showing in my wardrobe.
  • dumdumdumdum Registered Users 6 Posts

i got this too! I thought at first it was just me bc I won it in a throwback box a few weeks ago but it never appeared in my closet. After clicking collect (for the second time for this item lol) it still wasn't in my closet.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're looking into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thanks for the feedback guys!:)

I guess it was just a hiccup of the game, something that wasn't supposed to be there.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-03-10-08-26-59_zps4daipb1j.jpg
    My heart was racing when I saw that!! I thought I got hacked again!!! OMG...
    Android
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-03-10-08-26-59_zps4daipb1j.jpg
    My heart was racing when I saw that!! I thought I got hacked again!!! OMG...

That happened to me as well and GLU has been looking into this glitch for almost 2 or 3 months now maybe longer cause this happened during the work it event when we earned the skii stuff i think can't remember and it still has not been fixed :)
    March9th.jpg

So.... are we supposed to get those trousers cause they aren't anywhere in my wardrobe ? o.O
  • KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    So.... are we supposed to get those trousers cause they aren't anywhere in my wardrobe ? o.O

They only appear when you wear the top, as an outfit.
    Kaykash wrote: »
    They only appear when you wear the top, as an outfit.

I figured it out once I tried out the top thanks for answering though Kaykash ^.^
  • KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    I figured it out once I tried out the top thanks for answering though Kaykash ^.^

welcome!
    :)
    Done!
    9nXxNER.png?1

This one was a bit hard to finish, I was busy and couldn’t babysit Perry’s gigs, so I had to wait the 8h timer between the storyline gigs.

Hey right now I’m at the point of the storyline where my doll and Emily became friends again. I’d like to know how far I’m from of the end of the storylines. I always save them just to ‘Work it’ events, I’m afraid of the day I don’t have any of those left…
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MaryahMaryah Registered Users 15 Posts
    Was the timer short a couple hours this week? It's usually a hard grind for me on work it weekends, because I've been out of storyline for months. But this time around, I'm not even going to be able to get the hair (I'll be just one gig off winning when the timer goes out).

I need storyline back really badly! These 1 hr gigs on Work It weekends are the worst. The payout in event stars isn't worth the full meter of energy they take to finish, and I'm constantly babysitting this game.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Maryah wrote: »
    Was the timer short a couple hours this week? It's usually a hard grind for me on work it weekends, because I've been out of storyline for months. But this time around, I'm not even going to be able to get the hair (I'll be just one gig off winning when the timer goes out).

I need storyline back really badly! These 1 hr gigs on Work It weekends are the worst. The payout in event stars isn't worth the full meter of energy they take to finish, and I'm constantly babysitting this game.

The reason to why the timer seems short this week was because the event started an hour ahead than it usually does every week.
  • GlitternanaGlitternana Registered Users 16 Posts
    Game ended before the posted time was supposed to be up. I was going for the short hairstyle and had a good chance of getting it too. Not happy that the game ended almost 2 hrs before it was supposed to😡😡😡
    We should get a refund of time or something......?
    Cancel my previous post about timer running out.......
  • MaryahMaryah Registered Users 15 Posts
    tumblr_omq19nuRr51qbhaplo1_400.png
    Here's where I ended up. The frustration is real, but I gave it my best shot. I wish I'd known it started early, I only needed an hour or so. Oh well! Here's hoping the next update has storylines!
    Between celebrating Purim and having to fast due to Ta'anit Ester i managed to complete the event. I wasn't going to because I don't really like the hair but I also don't want to have to see it in a throwback box :,)

2ijqb7q.png

Due to the glitch or whatever it was i do think it was somewhat unfair that the event started and ended early thus making it impossible for some people to not finish.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    The reason to why the timer seems short this week was because the event started an hour ahead than it usually does every week.
    Yes I though that was because the US switched to Daylight Savings and the rest of the world did not yet. In Europe we will switch March 26 so until then KKG and KKH will start and finish an hour earlier for me.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry about the confusion about the start time! Upcoming events in 2.7 and 2.8 will start at the regular time on Thursday evenings (Eastern).
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Can't wait for Kalinda to give us a hint on what kind of event we will have for St. Patrick's Day weekend!! Will it be a party event? Thanks to the TB boxes that the male dolls got these past weeks. Jon's pants collection is looking good. I'm so ready for a party event. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yes I though that was because the US switched to Daylight Savings and the rest of the world did not yet. In Europe we will switch March 26 so until then KKG and KKH will start and finish an hour earlier for me.

That sucks I managed to finish