03/16/2017 - K&K Weekend Event

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
Yes, it's that time of the week... the anticipation of the K&K weekend event begins!

I have high hopes for some St. Patrick's Day inspired outfits as the Kardashians and Jenners celebrate this holiday (Kris is part Irish).

IMG_7863.jpg

xTiTnhYMjXyFSi5FAI.gif

So let the festivities begin!

l2JHPB58MjfV8W3K0.gif
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• DeeDee2202DeeDee2202 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Omg! Can't wait for spoilers!🍀
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    It won't be saint Patrick related outfits though...!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts

Thanks for starting this thread Linda!
    Yay! The weekend's almost here! Can't wait to see what outfits we get and what event it will be!
    I'm REALLY hoping it'll will be a dating event. Kinda makes the weekend a smooth ride :D
    And to all those celebrating St. Patrick's Day, have a blast!

2i1dnyx.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Can we have a party event please please please please :(
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Everyone is partying this weekend. Happy early St. Patrick's Day!

5wwnq8.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

5wwnq8.jpg

I love those boots Kalinda

wish it would've been St.Patty's Day inspirational but still interesting the hair kinda looks similar to last weeks event hair but will make due...
  • KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts

5wwnq8.jpg
    Love the boots!
    But, isn't the hair a bit like last week's?
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    How many points are required to complete this event?
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda! So we are having a Party Event?

Kinda bummed the items are not St Patricks Day inspirered, like last year's were...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok let's see!

The boots are indeed amazing, dress and hair are not my thing.

Since party events can be stressful and I'm having trouble with the crashes and on accessing the krew chat, my goal is to reach the third throwback <3 box, if I reach the last two items ok... if not whatever!

Thanks Kalinda.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I was expecting green items :( But yayyy finally a party event!!
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • MaryahMaryah Registered Users 15 Posts
    Love that it's a party weekend. And since I didn't quite make it to the short hair last week, I can snag this one, which I think I like better! And I know I'm probably in a minority, but I'm so glad it's not a green or specifically St. Patrick's outfit. Thanks, Kalinda.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Good luck to those who will be participating for this week's event. I still can't play none of my games and it's such a shame since I luv all of this week's earn ables :( even though it's not a st. Patrick's day themed clothing.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

When does it start?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I am so close to my breaking point on this game. My game crashes after every event/gig/date/whatever. I have enough memory, my wifi is strong, and it's not just me but Glu doesn't care. Last week I didn't get the first throwback box cause my game crashed. This week I opened up the TB box and got a red crop top and CRASH! When I get back the top is no where to be seen. I am SICK of missing out on basically everything.

Second box was hair. Game crashed. Good news, when I opened the game back up I had a box waiting for me. Opened it to find a pair of ugly shoes. Awesome, just awesome...

2po6wsn.jpg

proof I actually won it, but it's no where in my wardrobe.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I am so close to my breaking point on this game. My game crashes after every event/gig/date/whatever. I have enough memory, my wifi is strong, and it's not just me but Glu doesn't care. Last week I didn't get the first throwback box cause my game crashed. This week I opened up the TB box and got a red crop top and CRASH! When I get back the top is no where to be seen. I am SICK of missing out on basically everything.

Second box was hair. Game crashed. Good news, when I opened the game back up I had a box waiting for me. Opened it to find a pair of ugly shoes. Awesome, just awesome...

2po6wsn.jpg

proof I actually won it, but it's no where in my wardrobe.

have you contacted GLU?
  • nalicianalicia Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can I join someone's krew as mine is very inactive. I really want to participate in this party weekend
  • SheismishaSheismisha Registered Users 21 Posts
    nalicia wrote: »
    Can I join someone's krew as mine is very inactive. I really want to participate in this party weekend

Join us Nalicia! Just search X&O ;)
    Oh Kayla, I'm so sorry this keeps happening... Luckily you took a screenshot so Kalinda can help retrieve it!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • kawaiianniekawaiiannie Registered Users 23 Posts
    Pleaseeeee Glu shorten the waiting time for houses to clean up!! It makes party events annoying and unfair!
    Can someone please post a pic of the guys event banner?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Can someone please post a pic of the guys event banner?

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Thank you, A&J!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    What's with this game kicking people from their krew during the event this is the second time it's done that to me this game is working my nerves :)
    astray wrote: »
    What's with this game kicking people from their krew during the event this is the second time it's done that to me this game is working my nerves :)

Obviously it happens when finally your krew members are online throwing parties...
    Kaykash wrote: »
    Obviously it happens when finally your krew members are online throwing parties...

none of my krew members were on at the time so obviously not the case, even when there isn't an event this game kicks me from my krew which is frustrating I'm just wondering why it's happening at a time when we need our krew members to complete this event.
    It happens to me too even out of the party events, but it's more frustrating seeing party post on your feed and not being able to partecipate
    Kaykash wrote: »
    It happens to me too even out of the party events, but it's more frustrating seeing party post on your feed and not being able to partecipate

I know right,what frustrated me is that I was in the middle of a party when it decided to do that so I wasn't sure if the party was gonna glitch, this game needs a massive update.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    1Vq2t57.png?1

Thanks to my incredible krew I was able to finish the event very quickly. I think that I’m still holding to my first impression of the party events that used to be very stressful, that I forgot Glu made them doable XD

With the end of the DST, I have couple of hours to play before going to bed, and since we’re partying hard during this time, I was able to kill half of the event points, yay! So I was just checking in from time to time yesterday until I finished.

My throwback boxes brought me a really beautiful green gown and weird pairs of shoes and sunglasses.

I’m sorry guys that you’re having trouble to access the krew chat, same is happening to me (plus the eventual crashes), all we can do is exit the game and try again, but yeah with an average time of 30 to 45 seconds to load the screen, a lot can be missed. I tried few times to enter the chat today, but I couldn’t.:mad:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy to see you finished the event, Vats.

I will definitely share your reports of glitches with the developers.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.