I was hacked!!! I was flagged!! I have done no such thing!! HELP!!

Wildchild429Wildchild429 Registered Users 9 Posts
So, I've been having issues with the game for over a month now. It seems I have been hacked. I logged in two weeks ago and my avatar was different, I was in a different krew and my gems and cash were spent! I contacted glu support, but instead of helping me resolve it, they flagged my game, saying I'm using cheating exploits. I have done no such thing!! Who ever hacked my account is the one doing so. I logged in yesterday and now my gift box/chat was removed. I logged in today, and lo and behold, my avatar was different, again.. How do I unhack/change password or get my game back? I have not spent real cash, but I have been playing this game since it's inception. I'm level 20, have millions of followers and I'm almost top 50. It's not fair that because I have not spent real cash, that I should get flagged or banned from playing in events or get low priority. What can I do, aside from opening a ticket, because doing so has got my game flagged and nothing has changed. Has anyone else been hacked or suspect that they have? If so, what was your solution? Please help!! I really enjoy playing this game, but is it worth it now? Glu, I have been a devoted player since the very beginning. Just because I don't spend real cash, i should not be put as low priority. I hope someone here can help me resolve this issue.

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm sorry that you're experiencing in-game issues. My game was hacked before too. Is your game still connected to Facebook? If you're playing K&K game from an Android device, my best advice would be to disconnect your game from Facebook and to keep it only connected to Google by following these step-by-step instructions.

It's a problematic glitch that glu never cared to find a solution for. If you contact glu support to address about your hacked game, I'm pretty sure that person won't be able to transfer your event clothing into your new restarted game because a fellow forum member told me that. He/she will most likely recommend you to restart your game since the hacker has taken over your gaming account. Luckily, I was able to get all of my event clothing back by the glu mod eggsandbananas.

My other game has been wrongfully flagged too. I don't have a solution for that problem because glu still hasn't replied back to me yet for the past 2 weeks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi wildchild, i'm very sorry this happened, but please respond to customer care, provide screenshots of your 'stolen game' and ask for their help. And I would super politely suggest, that any suspicious activity was perpetrated by the thiefmwho stole your game.
    Please pursue that avenue, and see what haopens. I'm sorry this happened, but believe me, you haven't been targeted because you play free.
    Good luck, and I hope they can help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    So, I've been having issues with the game for over a month now. It seems I have been hacked. I logged in two weeks ago and my avatar was different, I was in a different krew and my gems and cash were spent! I contacted glu support, but instead of helping me resolve it, they flagged my game, saying I'm using cheating exploits. I have done no such thing!! Who ever hacked my account is the one doing so. I logged in yesterday and now my gift box/chat was removed. I logged in today, and lo and behold, my avatar was different, again.. How do I unhack/change password or get my game back? I have not spent real cash, but I have been playing this game since it's inception. I'm level 20, have millions of followers and I'm almost top 50. It's not fair that because I have not spent real cash, that I should get flagged or banned from playing in events or get low priority. What can I do, aside from opening a ticket, because doing so has got my game flagged and nothing has changed. Has anyone else been hacked or suspect that they have? If so, what was your solution? Please help!! I really enjoy playing this game, but is it worth it now? Glu, I have been a devoted player since the very beginning. Just because I don't spend real cash, i should not be put as low priority. I hope someone here can help me resolve this issue.

Same thing happened to me. I stopped playing this game because this serious and longstanding glitch really turned me off. Carol is right. I just don't understand why GLU doesn't solve this issue. It really sucks to start over thrice just because of this glitch. SMH -.-"
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me. I stopped playing this game because this serious and longstanding glitch really turned me off. Carol is right. I just don't understand why GLU doesn't solve this issue. It really sucks to start over thrice just because of this glitch. SMH -.-"

Sorry that happened to you
  • Wildchild429Wildchild429 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm sorry that you're experiencing in-game issues. My game was hacked before too. Is your game still connected to Facebook? If you're playing K&K game from an Android device, my best advice would be to disconnect your game from Facebook and to keep it only connected to Google by following these step-by-step instructions.

It's a problematic glitch that glu never cared to find a solution for. If you contact glu support to address about your hacked game, I'm pretty sure that person won't be able to transfer your event clothing into your new restarted game because a fellow forum member told me that. He/she will most likely recommend you to restart your game since the hacker has taken over your gaming account. Luckily, I was able to get all of my event clothing back by the glu mod eggsandbananas.

My other game has been wrongfully flagged too. I don't have a solution for that problem because glu still hasn't replied back to me yet for the past 2 weeks.

I reinstalled the app. I clicked on use saved game. I clicked on the Google play button, it showed me my game, but when I clicked on use saved game, it says the server couldn't load the saved data. So now, not only was o hacker, I can't even play the game anymore. What a waste of time. 😠