******crashing issue still not resolved******

BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
Are you serious Glu?! You have the nerve to ignore numerous player's of YOUR game that you collect a paycheck off of, when we've been crying out for help for over a month now?!

How can you even THINK to release a "Party At Homes" Weekend Event meanwhile YOU'VE BEEN AWARE of the crashing issue affecting player's on Android Version 4.4.2 ?!

Another member already posted recently that she believes the problem is occurring from being part of our krews, since as soon as we leave our krews the game finally stops crashing. This is also true for me as well.

So with this info in hand that you've already been made aware of MONTHS AGO, I want to hear why you chose an Event that requires us to be apart of a krew when that is the culprit in our games crashing?

Why can't you release an update already to fix these major bugs/glitches? You know you're way overdue anyway.

I'm unsure if I'm even speaking to people in their right minds at this point, because I can't comprehend who would think this was a bright idea. You titled the Event: "Kiss Me" with Shamrocks representing part of the famous phrase/saying of Saint Patrick's Day; (Kiss Me I'm Irish), but only offering a leopard print outfit with black boots as the prize(s)?!

Also what's up with the awful hair?! As if you don't already bang us over the head for standard closet hairstyles, I'm tired of the Kris Jenner hair. Idc if people disagree, this is obviously my opinion & I'm speaking it.

Something is seriously wrong when you cannot incorporate the characters that the game is based off. I downloaded this game for a reason, because I want to relax from an ordinary person's daily life struggles, & emulate the admired luxurious lifestyle of both Kendall & Kylie. That includes their actual real life hair, make-up, clothing, shoes, & accessories just like your other games. (AKA: KKH)
Kylie wears beautiful rings in real life, why can't my doll?!

...But only one could hope! So in that case, actually being able to play the game without any issues would be a great start! So... when can I?!

-Day one of game release player.

Comments

• SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    AMEN.

And am i the only one who can't access my krew ? I'm the leader and it says I don't have a krew. I know this glitch happened last week or two weeks ago because of the Amazon crash.
  • Heidi HortonHeidi Horton Registered Users 2 Posts
    Omg same here sassy!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Thank you guys for speaking up aobut the issue! I know I couldn't be the only one and I even made a new Krew thinking that it's my specific Krew but it has been happening to the new one I've made.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    glu is aware of this, and the team is working on it. Other than that just know that glu appreciates your patience and will try to have this fixed as soon as they can.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I agree! I have this glitch where I cant open the weekly Kendall box. Only when I'm not in a krew everything goes back to normal.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    There's been lots of complaints/rants about the ongoing in-game problematic glitches of K&K. But, it just seems like glu doesn't seem to care anymore smh smt-_-
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    Omg same here sassy!

And it's happening again this morning ! During a party event...very convenient...
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Bellaxx wrote: »

Also what's up with the awful hair?! As if you don't already bang us over the head for standard closet hairstyles, I'm tired of the Kris Jenner hair. Idc if people disagree, this is obviously my opinion & I'm speaking it.

I seriously felt the same i thought they were inspired by Kris Jenner too but was shocked when I learnt that Kendall and Kylie actually wore those hairstyles aha

this game just needs an update...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I've been told that if you are having issues with parties - try to leave and re-join your krew; start another party in the same location/house.

I hope some if this helps, and a) be sure and save your ID number for safekeeping b) take screenshots of the items you win for future reference if they disappear c) know that glu appreciates your patience as they work to fix these issues. I'm really sorry you're having these problems.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    These kind of "advices" from Glu are really not helping at all. If I can remember correctly, we were discussing this issue already and it has nothing to do with "leave and re-join your krew". As Ladouce said, we created completelly new krew, because we thought it will help us solve our crashing problem in our old krew, but it didn't help at all. The game kept crashing again and again. One time it stopped crashing when I joined the new krew, I was happy and after few minutes (30 minutes or something like that) it crashed again. And it starts really bother me.
    This is 3rd or so event I didn't finish because I just give up playing it after 10th crash. Sorry, I don't have nerves with it anymore.

I understand people are upset, I am too already, but I am glad that FINALLY someone confirm Glu knows about this issue and is working on it. But faster, faster. Krew and Work it events are unable for us to complete.