Missing Gift Box Icon

Luke_mccarthy2001Luke_mccarthy2001 Registered Users 16 Posts
Hey guys, so recently I was playing Kendall and Kylie and my gift box icon seemed to have disappeared. I'm not hacked and I also had restored purchases not long before. I have contacted Glu but I was wondering about your guys experiences. I just hope they return before the St Patrick's Event!

2ducdxv.png

Comments

• ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I think that's what usually happens when your game gets flagged by Glu. I don't know for sure so don't take my word for it but I think Glu might think you are cheating. This happened to lots of people that weren't cheating so I won't be surprised that's the case here
    Hey guys, so recently I was playing Kendall and Kylie and my gift box icon seemed to have disappeared. I'm not hacked and I also had restored purchases not long before. I have contacted Glu but I was wondering about your guys experiences. I just hope they return before the St Patrick's Event!

2ducdxv.png
  • camillacoolcamillacool Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lost one of my prices in a throwback box couple of weekends ago, i won a bracelet that was gone. I reported it to admin in the game and got answer straight away and i got 200 k gemz for the loss👍🏻
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey,

You can send me a private message with your ID and platform (iOS/Android) so I can look up your game.

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the threelines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) Your ID is listed in the middle of the HelpPage

Kalinda

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngieGoLightlyAngieGoLightly Registered Users 11 Posts
    I have a similar issue. As per usual a krew event starts and I lose my krew. I have gone through all the steps Glu Support has told me to go through in the past when this happens. Which ultimately results in me having to uninstall and reinstall the game. But now, something new. This weekend within in 24 hours into the event -it said I need to join a krew when I hit my message bar. Force closed the app, turned off the phone, checked my memory, uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail. I contacted my krew members outside of the (we follow each other on twitter now since we experience the getting kicked out the krew thing) they sent me screenshots that show I am in the krew. I tried the uninstall and reinstall again the game starts loading and stalls on "loading video 4 of 9" Waited like 20 minutes for it to get past this and it didn't. Force closed, reopened the game opened right away but now I don't even have a an option in the app to join a krew or anything - the whole krew thing is just gone. The gift button on the left is missing, the krew button is missing in the contacts, and the message button is missing.

I did message support and they finally got back to me. They said that I am logged in on multiple devices and they expect me to not continue doing that because it breaks the terms of service. I only have one device (the same iPhone 7 since October ) it is absolutely impossible. I don't even understand what the benefit of being logged into multiple devices would be. It seemed like a very generic blanket response and another way to deflect responsibility for a glitchy game. It is upsetting and unacceptable and I feel like I have been robbed. I don't know what to do. There is no point playing this game with all these things missing and
    I can't start this game over - I have spent actual hard earned money on this game over the past year (a lot of $ in my book) and spent a lot of time so I could buy all the houses and pets (except for the horse and poodle)and some cute outfits.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I have a similar issue. As per usual a krew event starts and I lose my krew. I have gone through all the steps Glu Support has told me to go through in the past when this happens. Which ultimately results in me having to uninstall and reinstall the game. But now, something new. This weekend within in 24 hours into the event -it said I need to join a krew when I hit my message bar. Force closed the app, turned off the phone, checked my memory, uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail. I contacted my krew members outside of the (we follow each other on twitter now since we experience the getting kicked out the krew thing) they sent me screenshots that show I am in the krew. I tried the uninstall and reinstall again the game starts loading and stalls on "loading video 4 of 9" Waited like 20 minutes for it to get past this and it didn't. Force closed, reopened the game opened right away but now I don't even have a an option in the app to join a krew or anything - the whole krew thing is just gone. The gift button on the left is missing, the krew button is missing in the contacts, and the message button is missing.

I did message support and they finally got back to me. They said that I am logged in on multiple devices and they expect me to not continue doing that because it breaks the terms of service. I only have one device (the same iPhone 7 since October ) it is absolutely impossible. I don't even understand what the benefit of being logged into multiple devices would be. It seemed like a very generic blanket response and another way to deflect responsibility for a glitchy game. It is upsetting and unacceptable and I feel like I have been robbed. I don't know what to do. There is no point playing this game with all these things missing and
    I can't start this game over - I have spent actual hard earned money on this game over the past year (a lot of $ in my book) and spent a lot of time so I could buy all the houses and pets (except for the horse and poodle)and some cute outfits.

Ah the recycled "you're logged into multiple devices " when really it's only one device response from GLU :)
  • Aurora_Aborialis24Aurora_Aborialis24 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have a problem It says i have two gift boxes but when i click on it it send me to the love is in the air gift boxes and theres no boxes for me to claim what is that all about. 
  • bryanna96bryanna96 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    im to having that same problem now missing gift boxes chat krew icon disappearing no matter what i do it wont reset and im not starting over either after alot of hard work over the 3 years 😞
  • tuthebreadtuthebread Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I just wanna ask if this game is still releasing new event gift boxes and update new quests because the last time I ever saw an update for it was 1 year ago...