Boxes with missing gifts and energy loss

LucyStanLucyStan Registered Users 4 Posts
[h=2]I need help, I won 2 boxes in the last event (03/10 - 03/12) I opened them and I won some brown boots and a blue jumpsuit, I changed the clothes to my character for that one and then I left the game waiting to be charged more Energy to continue with the event, when I returned to play my character was not with the clothes that I had placed and when looking for it in the dressing room the clothes were no longer available had disappeared, in another occasion when activate an event use all the energy and fill 3 stars out of 5, left the game to wait for more energy to be charged and when I returned to play I had not loaded the energy and my 3 stars filled now were empty, what is happening with the game? I'm not the only person with the same problem[/h]

Comments

• Sunshine99Sunshine99 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is anyone else having problems with the events or krew parties where you earn points for gift boxes and items of clothing?? This is the 3rd time I have been told I have received a gift box from exceeding the amount of stars etc needed but not actually recieved the gift box??
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sunshine99 wrote: »
    Is anyone else having problems with the events or krew parties where you earn points for gift boxes and items of clothing?? This is the 3rd time I have been told I have received a gift box from exceeding the amount of stars etc needed but not actually recieved the gift box??

I'd start screenshotting this next time you get a reward announcement. Then you can submit the proof along with a ticket to customer care. I'm sorry this happening.

9and right now, would everyone reading this please copy and save your game ID in a safe place. If you ever need one on one support, you'll need the number so glu can look at your game.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LucyStan wrote: »
    I need help, I won 2 boxes in the last event (03/10 - 03/12) I opened them and I won some brown boots and a blue jumpsuit, I changed the clothes to my character for that one and then I left the game waiting to be charged more Energy to continue with the event, when I returned to play my character was not with the clothes that I had placed and when looking for it in the dressing room the clothes were no longer available had disappeared, in another occasion when activate an event use all the energy and fill 3 stars out of 5, left the game to wait for more energy to be charged and when I returned to play I had not loaded the energy and my 3 stars filled now were empty, what is happening with the game? I'm not the only person with the same problem

lucy, I'm sorry you're going through this too. I offer you the same advice about screenshots, and submitting a ticket next time it happens. I'm really sorry you're both going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    Kokokokonut, what happens if you did screenshot the prize, it doesn't show up, you send a ticket to Glu with the screenshot and they say they can't give it to you?
    I'm sorry that happened. what exactly did they say? (and please don't post the glu rep's name) You sent proof that you earned it proof that it wasn't in your closet, and they said no?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lizzy1979Lizzy1979 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Help! I'm not getting my daily gift boxes. Not sure what happened. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?
    Hi. Sorry this is happening. Can you submit a ticket to Customer Care and ask them about it? That would be my first instinct. Good luck, and let us know what they say. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lizzy1979Lizzy1979 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi. Sorry this is happening. Can you submit a ticket to Customer Care and ask them about it? That would be my first instinct. Good luck, and let us know what they say. :)
    Hi Kokokokonut is there a link you know of to submit these sort of inquiries? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide me in this issue. 😘
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please contact us (||| >help>glu support) from your game so you can reach Customer Care
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CoralineCoraline Registered Users 3 Posts
    Kalinda could please help my account back to normal? My krew tab and giftbox icon disappeared. I also lost my dress i bought using 499gems, the gifts from the last superstar event. Please help me. I've sent msg from that help button from the game but i still dont receive anything. Please help me. I dont know how to send pm to you 😭