Update 2.8.0

kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
Well it's been two months since the last update and i started wondering..... When is the new update coming out?????? Thoughts on that?
KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

Prev13

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I just noticed that the last update
    for K&K was January 17th...

I know Kalinda told us there would come an
    update, but when... who knows???

So I figured maybe if there is thread about
    it we might get an answer ;)

IMG_8009.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Maybe in this week?
    I really hope so GiaLola00!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Acthy95Acthy95 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm REALLY excited and impatient for a new update. My game is crashing all the time and i'm not getting a storyline anymore even though i haven't even finished it. My game is a mess right now, i hope a new update will fix it.. And i also want new clothes and perhaps a new location. And mostly i just hope the new update has no glitches because i'm sooo tired of them...
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    According to my game information in the app store the last update was actually the 10th of January not the 17th...

hopefully we get an update soon i am sick of being kicked from my krew everyday lol
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Dolls Kendall Kylie game version 2.8.0 comes out tomorrow thanks to kalinda king
    Dolls Kendall Kylie game version 2.8.0 comes out tomorrow thanks to kalinda king
    OMG how do you know!!??? Fantastic!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Yesss!!! Hope every issue gets sorted out :D #HappyDance
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Don't new updates always come out on Wednesday? Curious to see what we'll get!
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm not going to raise my hopes up for anything majorly new since it was discreetly told via a player than just for everyone to know. Seems like there is no excitement from the team this upcoming update... still grateful, better than nothing right?
    kiko.park wrote: »
    Don't new updates always come out on Wednesday? Curious to see what we'll get!

I believe usually Tuesday so they give it a day distance from the event day, just in case some big glitch or bug comes out for players it can be fixed within that day or by tomorrow.
    I believe usually Tuesday so they give it a day distance from the event day, just in case some big glitch or bug comes out for players it can be fixed within that day or by tomorrow.
    Oh even better then!
    I'm not going to raise my hopes up for anything majorly new since it was discreetly told via a player than just for everyone to know. Seems like there is no excitement from the team this upcoming update... still grateful, better than nothing right?

true still hopefully it fixes the android crashes for some people and I hope that we actually get something cause no storylines is a snorefeast lol
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    2.8 is coming out today! Check the App Store & Google Play so you can participate in more weekend events.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you, Kalinda, can't wait!!!

Mine too, not updating yet...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Mine too, not updating yet...

Try again. Mine now shows the correct update.

Nothing new except new weekend event clothes. This game is over.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Ok maybe I'm blind but there's literally nothing? Bugs still aren't fixed (half of my houses still show party tasks) and there's really just nothing? I clicked on the correct update so I'm quite confused..
    And I'm sorry if I'm being too negative but if this reall is it then I must say I'm unimpressed, underwhelmed and just disappointed.
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    OMG how do you know!!??? Fantastic!!!

Hey lindavb I know these things about kkh from moderators privately
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    update installed..... seriously?! I see NO improvement game still lags and buggy, not one stitch new clothes or in the giftboxes either.....no storyline.... not impressed in the slightest....
  • RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    After update my crashing issues are NOT FIXED. I've crashed 3xs in less than 10min. 😧😧 Very discouraging especially after the last update before this one I thought it would fix the problem.
    I've had the same issues for ATLEAST 5 months.
    Please help. 💔💔
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hey lindavb I know these things about kkh from moderators privately

wait what? are you talking about kkh or kk which just updated?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jadedpaynejadedpayne Registered Users 40 Posts
    Any ideas on when we'll get some new storylines? Cause I don't really see anything new with this update seeing as how it been months since the last one. 😞💔
    iOS player of KKG. 💕
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I also updated. NO STORYLINE?! I wonder how glu feels reading all our posts knowing the next update will contain absolutely nothing new. ��
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Whoa, I updated the game and there's nothing new? Is that right? No new clothes or storylines?

Er, awkward, but I'm guessing this is Glu's (or Kendall and Kylie's) way of telling us they are axing this game soon? Makes me really, really feel badly about the money I spent on this game.
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Whoa, I updated the game and there's nothing new? Is that right? No new clothes or storylines?

Er, awkward, but I'm guessing this is Glu's (or Kendall and Kylie's) way of telling us they are axing this game soon? Makes me really, really feel badly about the money I spent on this game.

Me too, I've spent so much! I thought we would get loads of new things because we had to wait so long for an update. But I guess you're right and this game is done soon. I'd wish they would just be straight forward and tell it like it is but that's just wishful thinking at this point

What I don't get though is that they can put out new storylines and clothes for KKH but it's somehow too difficult to do the same with this game.. I mean, there's more than enough inspiration.
    I'm really disappointed in Glu and this game. It's a huge slap in the face that we write down really good suggestions and NONE is even considered
    All I got from this update is just more freezes and bugs. I don't even get it. What's the update's purpose?

I'm really annoyed right now that I wasted all these months playing this game just to have a bad gaming experience.

i1ab9y.jpg

And I'm sorry but don't we get new clothing items every weekend? SMH
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Shannen wrote: »
    Me too, I've spent so much! I thought we would get loads of new things because we had to wait so long for an update. But I guess you're right and this game is done soon. I'd wish they would just be straight forward and tell it like it is but that's just wishful thinking at this point

I'd like to know if they'll discontinue this game too -_- Cause the back and forth is driving me nuts
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Wow no new clothes or storylines and the bugs aren't fixed either, what a shocker!?:,)

No i am not surprised at all by this "update"

Am I frustrated or annoyed ? Nope :)

They should just admit that their main focus is Kim's game and axe this one the way they did Britney's and Katy's, thank GOD i never put a lot of my money into this game.

i do however praise kalinda for helping me out a lot when my game crashed and i had to restart.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    It really is lacking in content as the game gets updated... remember when we would get a new location? what happened? Now there is not even a single purchasable item anymore from our closets. I'm still experiencing crashing and who knows when an actual fix will come before I miss out on the weekend events. Can we at least get some input that there is some great and big things prepared coming for K&K or there is legit no more motivation for it? pretty please with an cherry on top?!
  • MissKingMissKing Registered Users 18 Posts
    This is literally the worst company, we waited two months for NOTHING!!! This is game is so boring and clearly they don't care about the players. Wouldn't recommend this game to anyone. They're starting to lose fans, but I'm not surprised. Just terrible! 👎🏼💩