Update 2.8.0

Comments

• jadedpaynejadedpayne Registered Users 40 Posts
    Will we ever have more storylines or are we just being strung along? I'd like to have some sort of answer. 🙄
    iOS player of KKG. 💕
  • MaryahMaryah Registered Users 15 Posts
    I was one of the lucky few that didn't have crashing issues...until I updated. I can't keep it open longer than a minute or two now. The update was 151 mb...for what? Nothing was added but the weekend events. And honestly, if we don't at least get storylines for the weekend events (like KKH), then I'm done with this game. They had two months and did nothing. It's insulting and makes me regret the money I've spent.
  • heartpinkmanheartpinkman Registered Users 12 Posts
    I dont think we'll have another update for 3 months. I honestly dont know why Glu isnt doing anything about this anymore. It sucks cos I spent money on this game and they wont even listen to our suggestions! And the weekend outfits, some are alright but the others?? They're just bad. I don't get any motivation to play this game anymore. It sucks because I really loved this game. :( I doubt we're going to have a krew goals soon :(
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    In all honesty, I already found the previous update disappointing but this one is just the worst. We thought that y'all needed some extra time for a big update with new storylines, more items in gift boxes, bug fixes, maybe a new city etc but what do we get? Literally nothing. I'm not even exaggerating here. The fact that this is all that can be achieved in two months is laughable.
  • CambrieCambrie Registered Users 2 Posts
    I won't be spending anymore of my hard earned money on this game EVER AGAIN !
    THE FEAR IS REAL THAT THIS GAME IS SHUTTING DOWN..
    I will continue to play as I love my Krew and value their friendships. So disappointed that #krewgoals has been put to pasture as the social aspect of this game is what keeps me here.
    Will we be getting weekend event storyline? IK the OG players in my Krew are extremely restless and it's a real fight for them to finish work it events with no storyline gigs.
    I love this game, but now it's beginning to feel like the ending of a once beautiful relationship where the 2 parties just don't have anything in common anymore and choose to part ways..
  • Acthy95Acthy95 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I was so excited for this update and i was expecting awesome stuff, but now i'm just completely disappointed. And mad. Mad because not only that the update has NOTHING new for the game, but it didn't fix ANY of my issues. My games keeps crashing (even more often now??) and i still didn't get my storyline back.
  • HadleeAshtonHadleeAshton Registered Users 11 Posts
    I hate to start another thread on this, but I'm kind of sick of people complaining.
    Not sure about this.. But I really think these updates are the "set" of events for the next month or so. A collection of the "love @ first sight" and "work it" and all that junk. The game makers can't add a new place or an entire wardrobe every time they update. They have to worry about trying to get an event in every week and fixing bugs (which I haven't had any problems with).
    Now, I may be spouting a bunch of bs...
    BUT, everyone needs to cut the makers some slack.
    Look, I've always cut them slack because I know making a game isn't easy at all. The thing is that Glu has made KKH a pretty solid game, updates almost every month, new storylines, new clothes etc. They somehow aren't doing the same thing with this game. Each update it seems like the game lacks even more. There hasn't been a new storyline for a few months now for me, most people have been experiencing the same bugs for a few months as well and they're still not fixed. Those events are quite easy actually since there's so much inspiration for outfits to create so not really an excuse.
    I, and many others, thought that these two months of nothing would result in an amazing update but we got nothing again. For real, I'm always trying to defend them but this is just unacceptable for a game of this size.
  • HadleeAshtonHadleeAshton Registered Users 11 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    I'm always trying to defend them but this is just unacceptable for a game of this size.
    I understand completely, but I still feel bad for people who code and create.
    Just look at the fire that XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX True, the game has a ton of problems and has been in development for 5 years, but people are people. Not perfect.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I know your are feeling disappointed, but please allow all members the courtesy of being heard respectfully. Please try not to throw shade if you don't agree with something another member posted. Thanks for understanding. And if you posted elsewhere and got moved, please understand this is the centeal thread for the update. If 20 new threads all pop up about the same situation, they just have to be merged. It's nothing more than organizational.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I understand completely, but I still feel bad for people who code and create.
    Just look at the fire that *****Another Game Manufacturer had with Another Game Name****. True, the game has a ton of problems and has been in development for 5 years, but people are people. Not perfect.
    I get that. Coding really isn't easy and beyond frustrating. But at the same I don't think you should put out a product (we could literally talking about anything here) that isn't at least almost perfect. I mean, if it takes some more time then that's fine because people are willing to wait on something that is good but releasing something, knowing it lacks so much, is a tad bit unprofessional as well.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I've been playing the game since the beginning and honestly I feel like me and others have cut some MAJOR slack to the developers of K&K. When was the last time we've actually got a continuation to our storylines? The last time a purchasable hair was added in our closets? The last time we actually have our Krew parties glitch fixed? The last time a new feature was introduced? All of these things and more we've been waiting for months and months even as far as 9 months ago. (How many months are there in a yeaR? 12?) I don't feel like anyone in this thread that are giving their input about the situation is not being reasonable. Most of the people here are not asking for a lot considering how patient everyone has been. I'm not sure if you guys noticed but new features in KKH are introduced every few weeks? Storylines every weekend, and almost every time a new location is introduced. Now there are rumours of the game not being updates till 3 months past from now. W O W
  • jadedpaynejadedpayne Registered Users 40 Posts
    I've been playing the game since the beginning and honestly I feel like me and others have cut some MAJOR slack to the developers of K&K. When was the last time we've actually got a continuation to our storylines? The last time a purchasable hair was added in our closets? The last time we actually have our Krew parties glitch fixed? The last time a new feature was introduced? All of these things and more we've been waiting for months and months even as far as 9 months ago. (How many months are there in a yeaR? 12?) I don't feel like anyone in this thread that are giving their input about the situation is not being reasonable. Most of the people here are not asking for a lot considering how patient everyone has been. I'm not sure if you guys noticed but new features in KKH are introduced every few weeks? Storylines every weekend, and almost every time a new location is introduced. Now there are rumours of the game not being updates till 3 months past from now. W O W

I completely agree 100% ty
    iOS player of KKG. 💕
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I agree with everyone on this thread. I'm extremely disappointed with this current update for sure. None of the bugs were even fixed. My game is still crashing and my other game I won't be able to be an participant for the future weekend events since my game has been wrongfully flagged. I've contacted glu support by sending them an in-game ticket, but nobody ever replied back to me. So, at this point I'm starting to feel like customer service doesn't even care to resolve my in-game issue and find any resolutions. They don't wanna pinpoint the problematic glitches, but instead they've chosen to blame the players like it's our own faults:mad:. That's what really irks my last nerves about this game's company.:mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Look, I've always cut them slack because I know making a game isn't easy at all. The thing is that Glu has made KKH a pretty solid game, updates almost every month, new storylines, new clothes etc. They somehow aren't doing the same thing with this game. Each update it seems like the game lacks even more. There hasn't been a new storyline for a few months now for me, most people have been experiencing the same bugs for a few months as well and they're still not fixed. Those events are quite easy actually since there's so much inspiration for outfits to create so not really an excuse.
    I, and many others, thought that these two months of nothing would result in an amazing update but we got nothing again. For real, I'm always trying to defend them but this is just unacceptable for a game of this size.

Exactly Kiko
    Hi. I had to make some edits and deletions.....please don't reference other games by other developers. That's on the short list of rules. I've taken out that info, replaced with red xxxx so the rest of your posts could stay.

The deletions/ edits were not indicating wrongdoing, just keeping things clear on the forum. Thanks for understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • StopchelseaStopchelsea Registered Users 5 Posts
    I think what they mean by new clothing items is, no more throwback boxes.

Do you guys remember when we'd collect little icons in gift boxes and it would add up to another clothing item? I think that's what they mean.

Hopefully the clothing won't be so disappointing, and the guys will finally get new clothing options. I feel for them :(

Other than that I'm kinda bummed I thought there would be more to this update...
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts

Do you guys remember when we'd collect little icons in gift boxes and it would add up to another clothing item? I think that's what they mean.

I'm hoping that's not the case cause they would be ending the TB box offer prematurely
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I think we will have throwback boxes for the next three months. In the spoilers there we're no giftbox items only earnables.
    There are no new clothes for men yet again..
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    There are no new clothes for men yet again..

Booo Glu!!! >:-/
    But then again you can always expect such disappointment from them!
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Booo Glu!!! >:-/
    But then again you can always expect such disappointment from them!
    I thought since they had two months they'd actually make some but nah.. Like they saw how disappointed everyone was with the last update but still..nothing? On the 'bright side' though: plenty of tb boxes..
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

Hopefully the clothing won't be so disappointing, and the guys will finally get new clothing options. I feel for them :(

Other than that I'm kinda bummed I thought there would be more to this update...

Don't jinx it lol of course us guys need new clothing but i also didn't mind the throwback boxes either, stickers are useless we need more clothes or items in general in boxes
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Don't jinx it lol of course us guys need new clothing but i also didn't mind the throwback boxes either, stickers are useless we need more clothes or items in general in boxes

I think we might have throwback boxes again for the next three months... and guys will only have throwback boxes judging by the Instagram spoilers I've seen.

And yeah it's been three fricking months since I don't have any quests and now that the new update (LOL) is here it means that there will be three more months without any quests...this is getting stupid...some of my krew members even deleted their game yesterday.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm so sorry to see you all sooooooo upset guys!

I took the update this morning, I wasn't expecting anything more than that TBH, the game clearly isn't performing well, so though that the game has its loyal players, there aren't enough to maintain it at full functionality. Yeah guess we're all in a countdown...

Got a bit impressed by the size of the update, since when I played it this morning it was running smooth, thought that could be a bunch of fixes, but judging by what I read here, maybe it was just coincidence lol

Anyway, I'm glad for at least have a new month of weekend events, since I just play this game during the weekends. I don't have the habit to check spoilers nor follow spoilery accounts at IG, but if the news that you're reporting about the throwback boxes were kept in this update are true...yay!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I am happy that we will have more TB boxes to earn. I would rather have TB boxes than two almost identical short hairstyles. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    MissKing wrote: »
    So a rule on this website is you're not allowed to have opinions?? I don't understand why can't you compare this game to another game? Kinda seems like forcing positive reviews, but that's just me.

Of course you can have opinions. If you notice, and as I stated in my post, I replaced the non glu info with red xxxx, just so you COULD continue to have your opinion posted. If as a mod, I was shutting down the discussion, the entire post would have been deleted. does it matter what non glu game it was? A rose by any other name, you know?

And for those who have doubts about not being able to discuss other non glu games, check here, item 8.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dumdumdumdum Registered Users 6 Posts
    lol this thread is ridiculous
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I wish they would tell us if they are stopping the game so I could stop spending money. I think I won't be spending anymore money until we can get a definite answer on that. I am happy about the throwback boxes though. That's always a good thing. I know I still have a lot of items left to earn.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I haven't been able to chat with my crew for weeks because of the constant crashing. (Sigh)

This just makes me wanna quit both of my games altogether. I feel like K&K is leading down the road to failure instead of the pathway to success.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections