Update 2.8.0

13Next

Comments

• KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    Never been able to chat with krew after the update. Plus, I can't send a ticket because last one is still without an answer. Second plus, it started to lag during gigs. #nogood
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I think we might have throwback boxes again for the next three months... and guys will only have throwback boxes judging by the Instagram spoilers I've seen.

And yeah it's been three fricking months since I don't have any quests and now that the new update (LOL) is here it means that there will be three more months without any quests...this is getting stupid...some of my krew members even deleted their game yesterday.

Wow that's crazy
    dumdum wrote: »
    lol this thread is ridiculous

How so? it's just people expressing themselves
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Talk about the Update. do not discuss moderation. And if you have a problem with something I've said or done...PM me. I'm no longer going to permit anyone to be rude to me, anymore than I'd let them be rude to any other member.

Please don't correct other posters - pm me. Don't quote them and tell them not to do something. You'll both be deleted/edited.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I read all posts here and am kinda surprised. You really were expecting some news in this update? Well, I don't. The game just ran out from weekend events, so naturaly there will be update. But no with improvements. They should first fix glitches and then add new things into game. In my opinion. I would be totally mad if they would add some super new feature and I couldn't just use it because of glitches. So I am kinda glad there was no new in this update.
    Okay, I expected some fix, I will be honest. Who didn't since so many players have same glitches, right? That's kinda weird to me. And don't know what to think about it... Koko said glu is working on fix. Okay let's believe it, coding is no fun. But if the game is over and Gku is focising just on KKH, please let us know (I really doubt they will. Why would they do it).
    In my opinion, KKH is such a updated game because Kim is working with them. I didn't see any infos or hints Kendall and Kylie were interested with this game anymore and that's probably why no storyline, no new locations, new characters. Because girls needs to agree with it, but if they are not there how this can be done? I kind of understand Kendall. Fine, her schedule is probably full, but Kylie? Like you can see her pics on insta from home. Why she can't talk with creators of this game? I don't even know if it is working like that. But I see Kim taking care of her game, so it probably is working in this way.
    And the lack of men clothes is just ridiculous. Sorry, but if I played as male I would quit really fast. Throwback boxes are fine, but hey I would like to have some new shirt with great hairstyle, I wouldn't want to just getting old stuff...

I really would like to say be patient, but whatever already. Until the glitches won't be fixed I will think the game is over. I don't see a point in adding new features to the glitches game. And thanks to it, you can see if this game is over or not.
    It looks like it is. For now.
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    And I forgot to mention I hope Krew party weekend event was not add. Because half of my krew + me totally don't have a chance to finish it due to crashing issue. Krew parties are the worst.
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    I have thought about all this and now that I've calmed down I'm thinking (mostly hoping) Glu will take this extra time to come out with something big for the new update. They have like five months (including the two previous months) so maybe that's the reason why we didn't get anything new. I do hope however that this issue could be addressed though.
    I guess we aren't allowed to have an opinion after all thanks for the clarification I'll be sure to keep my thoughts to myself from now on or whatever :)

but maybe they have another update coming soon who knows I know it is rather hard to keep the faith you all trust me but maybe they'll start to give a **** about the people who are actually the reason their game as well as them are making money in the first place & actually show some effort & give us a huge update like someone else said previously maybe they're waiting to surprise us (well she didn't exactly say that aha) with something amazing
    kiko.park wrote: »
    I have thought about all this and now that I've calmed down I'm thinking (mostly hoping) Glu will take this extra time to come out with something big for the new update. They have like five months (including the two previous months) so maybe that's the reason why we didn't get anything new. I do hope however that this issue could be addressed though.

I hope so too Kiko
    I understand completely, but I still feel bad for people who code and create.
    Just look at the fire that XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX True, the game has a ton of problems and has been in development for 5 years, but people are people. Not perfect.

Ooh i love them i play almost all of their games they are a favourite of mine i need to Google them thanks for sharing that btw (i saw before the red x's were put into place), trust me I know I double majored in engineering (electrical computer engineering) the best part about it was the subject of game coding as well as game design/development so I understand exactly where you're coming from it takes a lot of time, energy, determination and all of your focus when it comes to coding one slip up & you can destroy years of hard work you're probably right patience is key i suppose but as long as my game doesn't restart on me for the fourth time *crosses fingers* not trying to jinx myself aha >. < I'm good ya know? I do however feel bad that a lot,of people are still having the game freezing issues maybe there's an update somewhere up their,sleeves that is gonna do away with all of this & you're right no one's perfect so I always try to give this company the benefit of the doubt but maybe just maybe they'll pull out an update of a lifetime on us just keep the faith they did it with kKH I'm sure they can with this one too.

cheers :)
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    And I forgot to mention I hope Krew party weekend event was not add. Because half of my krew + me totally don't have a chance to finish it due to crashing issue. Krew parties are the worst.

Wait the party event or krew goals? Either way the party events are so stressful you think they added them to the update again Lulu?
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    I read all posts here and am kinda surprised. You really were expecting some news in this update? Well, I don't. The game just ran out from weekend events, so naturaly there will be update. But no with improvements. They should first fix glitches and then add new things into game. In my opinion. I would be totally mad if they would add some super new feature and I couldn't just use it because of glitches. So I am kinda glad there was no new in this update.
    Okay, I expected some fix, I will be honest. Who didn't since so many players have same glitches, right? That's kinda weird to me. And don't know what to think about it... Koko said glu is working on fix. Okay let's believe it, coding is no fun. But if the game is over and Gku is focising just on KKH, please let us know (I really doubt they will. Why would they do it).
    In my opinion, KKH is such a updated game because Kim is working with them. I didn't see any infos or hints Kendall and Kylie were interested with this game anymore and that's probably why no storyline, no new locations, new characters. Because girls needs to agree with it, but if they are not there how this can be done? I kind of understand Kendall. Fine, her schedule is probably full, but Kylie? Like you can see her pics on insta from home. Why she can't talk with creators of this game? I don't even know if it is working like that. But I see Kim taking care of her game, so it probably is working in this way.
    And the lack of men clothes is just ridiculous. Sorry, but if I played as male I would quit really fast. Throwback boxes are fine, but hey I would like to have some new shirt with great hairstyle, I wouldn't want to just getting old stuff...

I really would like to say be patient, but whatever already. Until the glitches won't be fixed I will think the game is over. I don't see a point in adding new features to the glitches game. And thanks to it, you can see if this game is over or not.
    It looks like it is. For now.

i agree 100 % with you it would be nice if us guys would get new clothes throwback boxes items are going to run out eventually for the men, i do miss having to chase items like the girls do...
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Can't wait for the next update, oh wait, it's in 3 months
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    Avakkg wrote: »
    Can't wait for the next update, oh wait, it's in 3 months

LOL *throwing shade*

I can't believe I won't have any quests for three months...it will be six months total without any quests for me :0
  • MissKingMissKing Registered Users 18 Posts
    No new stuff for men? They clearly don't care about this game, 6 months with nothing new for them...
    MissKing wrote: »
    No new stuff for men? They clearly don't care about this game, 6 months with nothing new for them...

Ah we just get throwback boxes again in this update which isn't surprising to say the least.
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I'm with you girls I hadn't had storyline in 6 months!! It's so ridiculous
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    All I will say is.... I am so disappointed. Here's to hoping the next update will have something special
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Considering that we do not have any more storylines, I think Glu should implement in K&K the little storylines through Messenger / Kik in the same way as they did in KKH. That way we would have at least something to do every two days and we would not have to wait for updates to have something new in the game. Plus it would be fun to be able to "chat" with Kendall and Kylie via Facebook or Kik.