03/23/2017 - K&K Weekend Event ~ 1st event of update 2.8.0

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
It's almost time to find out what the first weekend event of the new update has in store for us!!

giphy.gif

So many questions:

Will the Throwback boxes still be here?
What will the clothes look like?
Will guys get new clothes too?
Will Glu introduce a new type of event?

giphy.gif

We will find out soon!
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    It's almost time to find out what the first weekend event of the new update has in store for us!!

giphy.gif

So many questions:

Will the Throwback boxes still be here?
    What will the clothes look like?
    Will guys get new clothes too?
    Will Glu introduce a new type of event?

giphy.gif

We will find out soon!

Lindavb indeed I hope the guys get clothing like the girls cause that's sad I'm praying both genders gets clothing
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    I think only girls will have clothes, boys will only have throwback boxes. And it's a superstar event.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    *sighs* and yet again I won't be participating if it is a superstar event, but i shall wait until Kalinda states otherwise.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The first event of the update is a Super Star event and I can confirm there will be more throwback boxes for everyone! Personally, I think this girl is channeling Demi Lovato vibes. Can you see it?

img_0921.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Guess I won't be playing this weekend lol
    Well my assumptions were confirmed thanks Kalinda much appreciated like Kiko I won't be participating but good luck to those of you who will be :)
  • KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    Love the hair but I don't have that amount of kgems... Good luck with the throwback boxes!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Might spend enough to get the first two boxes but won't spend the full 4k. The items aren't worth it to me tbh.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda! I love the sparkles!
    Will we get a K-gem with every completed gig/party like we used to?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow I never noticed how our dolls are curvy! That catsuit is da bomb!

Too bad that I don't have all those K-gems right now, and given how the situation of this game is kind of unstable, buy more is a risk.

Would be great if we get k-gems by completing gigs this time, I'm not too far from the big 2k.

Yay throwback boxes! So happy!

Thanks Kalinda and good luck folks!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Yeah, I'm just going to purchase on tb box and that'll be it.
    Besides, there's nothing I can really spend my k-gems on anyway besides the cats of the Budapest home but that one is glitching still so...
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda! I love the sparkles!
    Will we get a K-gem with every completed gig/party like we used to?

Me too!

There isn't a bonus k-gems offer this weekend.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    The amount of k gems required for this event is beyond ridiculous. So no thanks! :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Wow I never noticed how our dolls are curvy!

I know that lately I've been complaining/ranting about this game, but I always luv how realistically the body types of my dolls because that's how my figure is in rl:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I know that lately I've been complaining/ranting about this game, but I always luv how realistically the body types of my dolls because that's how my figure is in rl:)

Haha I'm tall in RL, like Kendall tall, and it's funny cause every time my doll stands next to Kendall "I" always feel like a midget even if she's wearing heels haha I'm not used to that feeling xD
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Love the items! But I don't have enough gems, as always. Are you planning to reduce the amount of gems required? Would be nice.
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Haha I'm tall in RL, like Kendall tall, and it's funny cause every time my doll stands next to Kendall "I" always feel like a midget even if she's wearing heels haha I'm not used to that feeling xD

Hmm...the weirdest thing is that my dolls looks average height whereas in rl I have such a petite frame lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I love the outfit, but I'm not paying 4,000 gems for clothing on a game that we don't even know will be continuing or not.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LOVE the suit but yeah, nah. Perhaps if we got a gem for every gig/event I'd be more inclined to go for it, but considering the nothing update I'm not really feeling giving my money to this game right now if ever again. You'd think considering all the issues, no story lines, or any real update they'd at least lower some prices. At least the hackers will look nice...
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Hmm...the weirdest thing is that my dolls looks average height whereas in rl I have such a petite frame lol

Well we're having the same issue except the other way around ha! Tall girl problems VS short girl problems haha
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    The first event of the update is a Super Star event and I can confirm there will be more throwback boxes for everyone! Personally, I think this girl is channeling Demi Lovato vibes. Can you see it?

img_0921.jpg

Omg so georgous thank you kalinda I love it
  • MissKingMissKing Registered Users 18 Posts
    Overpriced garbage....$10+ for an outfit in a game...🙄
  • MaryahMaryah Registered Users 15 Posts
    Nice outfit. I actually really like the shoes. But no way am I spending more gems until I get storyline back, though. The amount of gems required for these superstar weekends is obscene. Thanks for the spoilers, though!
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    I've been saving gems and now I have 4000 of them, so I'll definitely get that whole outfit! I love it, thanks Glu!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Since the event started my game is freezing again all the time. Impossible to play.
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Since the event started my game is freezing again all the time. Impossible to play.
    Oh no, Rumpel...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Yeah my game also started to crash again yesterday while I was trying to do some shopping. I gave up, even those throwback boxes being attractive, feels like I'm asking to be punched on the face if I keep endorsing this game while it's glitching.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Paavo wrote: »
    I've been saving gems and now I have 4000 of them, so I'll definitely get that whole outfit! I love it, thanks Glu!

Yeah same here girl. I quite like the entire outfit, so I just had to get it....
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I got the female hair and I noticed on my doll and from Kalinda's spoilers that there is a part where it looks like it has strands of white hair is this intentional or can it be fixed? It's just a minor detail but every time I see it I just think how my doll is growing old it must be because of over thinking her future... :D

Also anyone els know Jill Valentine from the RE movies? I think this hair screams her out so much and I just had to get it!
    I never bother to play K&K during superstar events so I'd love to see what you all won in your throwback boxes 😊