03/30/2017 - K&K Weekend Event

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
It is that time of the week again,
time to brainstorm about this weekend's event!

giphy.gif

So what do you think it will be?
KrewGoals? Parties? Professional gigs? Dating?
I have no clue, but as always I'm excited to see
the clothes and open those Trowback boxes!!

200w.gif

Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    20 bucks it's a Work It event this weekend (time to grind) ...
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Not sure what event will be but I can't wait to play! Hopefully I can finish the event and it'll have cute earnables. ����
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys,

Hope you're having a good week! Get ready to Work It for these items and Throwback boxes. I love the lob!

IMG_0922.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Ugly hairstyle, ugly outfit
  • MaryahMaryah Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'll be workin' for those throwback boxes (as usual). I like the shoes (as usual). Nothing against the outfit, really, but the hair's a bit meh. Thanks for the spoilers!
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    It looks better on Kylie :(

da76ec8a3b5d4d8695bbceba843c076d.png
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm on the fence for now, I like the shoes, the outfit maybe can work better with something else and I know that the hairstyle can change completely when blonde.

Wishing luck to everyone with the boxes! Yay!

Thanks Kalinda! And thanks Ava to showing us the ispiration!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm kinda disappointed that I still can't participate. My flagged game still didn't get fixed yet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I actually quite like it and since it's a Work-It event I can leave my krew so I am able to participate... but no april fools joke? or is this it? JK :p

I'm also noticing a trend with the shoes in the recent events with it being transparent it's very different from the past shoes that we've had so far in the past.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Not too keen on the hairstyle but the outfit and shoes are cute. Plus the throwback boxes. :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'll take that back. Scratch that! My game's been fixed:). Thanks to the glu mod Kalinda that kept her promise to me☺. Now I can play this weekend. Yay!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• River_StonemRiver_Stonem Registered Users 16 Posts
    So are the guys just gonna continue to get throwback boxes? :(
    K&K
    Name: River_Stonem
    Level: 25
    Krew: X&O

KKH
    Level: 35
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Hey guys,

Hope you're having a good week! Get ready to Work It for these items and Throwback boxes. I love the lob!

IMG_0922.jpg

Omg thanks kalinda fabulous
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    So are the guys just gonna continue to get throwback boxes? :(

Yeah it looks like it Riv!
    This is actually starting to annoy me, I need new clothes!!! -_-
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Yeah it looks like it Riv!
    This is actually starting to annoy me, I need new clothes!!! -_-

I don't even care anymore!

This game has been nothing but a disappointment. Only thing better is the Krew feature and graphics, otherwise it's nowhere near KKH.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Another special event in KKH but just another week in K&K. Feels like they had outfits lined up and are just putting them out there til they run out and then it'll end.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Another special event in KKH but just another week in K&K. Feels like they had outfits lined up and are just putting them out there til they run out and then it'll end.

That's just what I fear, too! I saw the spoilers on Instagram for the next few months of K&K weekend event items and thought the same thing. I just wish we had either some reassuring news or at least some closure on the issue...

I love this week's outfit and hair! I don't know if I'll make it to the end, though, because I'm out of storyline gigs and it's so hard with only generic gigs...
    [QUOTE

da76ec8a3b5d4d8695bbceba843c076d.png[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing this! It's cool to see the real-world inspiration for the outfits. I'm actually a little glad ours shows less from the under-breast area haha :)
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I'm sorry girl but we're not getting reassuring news. I pm'd moderators and asked if we were ever gonna get new storyline and one didn't care to reply back and the other two said they were not gonna discuss the content with me. So i'll just take that as a no. I'll keep playing the weekend events since I put so much money in this game but I think the game is finished after these three months without a new update
    HGal wrote: »
    That's just what I fear, too! I saw the spoilers on Instagram for the next few months of K&K weekend event items and thought the same thing. I just wish we had either some reassuring news or at least some closure on the issue...

I love this week's outfit and hair! I don't know if I'll make it to the end, though, because I'm out of storyline gigs and it's so hard with only generic gigs...
    Charli wrote: »
    I don't even care anymore!

This game has been nothing but a disappointment. Only thing better is the Krew feature and graphics, otherwise it's nowhere near KKH.

This is honestly just a big f***** slap to the male players who've been loyal to this game.
    The reason I'm still playing it is cause of my krew members who've become like family to me in the short time I've known them!
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Can someone please post a pic of the guys event (both please)?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    There are no new clothes anymore. This is what we see every week:

AkmYbOg.png
    Mzi6ZjV.png
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    ifBmrWh.png?1

This was a tough one, I don't know how I'll handle when my storylines ran out. Plus my game crashed soooooooooooooooooo much this time that I'm already having nightmares with Party/Krew goals events.

The hair gives me a bit of Draco Malfoy vibes, but I end up enjoying it.

My boxes were really nice to me, got a super dress, a cute dress and more earrings, yay!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Thank goodness I'm not in love with the hair. One hour gigs that only give you 9 points take way too long.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    There are no new clothes anymore. This is what we see every week:
    Thank you! Yes, I know, but I needed a pic for the Event Encyclopedia. I really hope that you guys will get new clothes in a future update!
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    This was a tough one, I don't know how I'll handle when my storylines ran out. Plus my game crashed soooooooooooooooooo much this time that I'm already having nightmares with Party/Krew goals events.

My boxes were really nice to me, got a super dress, a cute dress and more earrings, yay!
    Yay, congrats Vats! I feel the same way about the hair, it is starting to grow on me haha!

KaylaJ wrote: »
    Thank goodness I'm not in love with the hair. One hour gigs that only give you 9 points take way too long.
    Oh no, Kayla! My game has been freezing so much this weekend, it is a miracle I was able to finish!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Congrats Vats! It's so funny how you mentioned that I couldn't grasp on who it was I had in my mind when I got it that I had to revert Ladouce's hair in game back to blonde. Something about it in that hair colour makes it the best to have it in... if that makes sense lol. :D
    Yay I finally finished! It was so hard without any storyline gigs but I'm loving this hairstyle.

12469efbf3.jpg
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    IF this game is going to be discontinued I can't say that I am the least bit surprised it doesn't seem like kendall and kylie are the least bit phased or interested in their game since it is named after them after all but hey as long as they're getting people's money with these ridiculous prices they don't care i guess *shrugs*
    astray wrote: »
    IF this game is going to be discontinued I can't say that I am the least bit surprised it doesn't seem like kendall and kylie are the least bit phased or interested in their game since it is named after them after all but hey as long as they're getting people's money with these ridiculous prices they don't care i guess *shrugs*

If the girls are thaat busy I honestly think it would be better if Kim would supervise this game and get the profits made.
    I'd gladly put money in this game if it were to happen..then it would be worth it :)
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny