Welcome To The KKG Complaints And Frustration Room!! :)

Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
I've noticed that many people have pent up anger and feelings towards this game and I personally think it can do SOO good!

So I've created this thread (if it's okay with the moderators) in the hopes that we can rant and vent to our heart's content! This will be a safe zone where no one shall be judged for their thoughts. I hope GLU makes an effort to listen to us :)
2lc7atf.jpg

So let's begin!
Android 
K&K: Level 21
KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
Prev13

Comments

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    So I'll open this by complaining about the endless glitches that haunt this game!
    They range from:
    -being kicked out of my krew
    -haunted houses during party events
    -trying to send kred is an absolute nightmare!!
    -did I forget that I had to restart my game 4 times without any form of compensation? Yeah, so unlucky! :(

This game has had no update since v2.7, not even a mini update to fill our oh so broken hearts with joy! Whereas KKH has already had 3 updates while we're stuck!

We need UPDATES for glitches!! Not stickers and more over priced clothes :) *Rant over
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • sammybeesammybee Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm not usually one to complain but lately the game has glitched so much that it's beyond the point of ridiculous. Setting aside for the fact that we haven't had an update in what feels like forever the past few events have had such ugly rewards. The only thing worth playing for in this current event are the throwback boxes (which is actually really cool so I will compliment them on this rather than complain.) I was stuck on level 24 for 3? months but 25 I passed through in 2 weeks? Seems strange to me. Why do gigs that are the same length take varying amounts of energy to complete?? Why does a 1 hour long gig take 35 energy in one place but only 23 in another? (Shout out to them for getting rid of 6 and 8 hour gigs though. Those were rough.) I had more to rant about but it's really late and I should go to sleep lol.

OH AND CAN WE NOT MAKE THE POOR HAMSTER ALWAYS LOOK SO SAD PLEASE?
  • MaryahMaryah Registered Users 15 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    So I'll open this by complaining about the endless glitches that haunt this game!
    We need UPDATES for glitches!! Not stickers and more over priced clothes :) *Rant over

I agree with all of this, but the last in particular. The stickers drive me up a wall, now that you've mentioned it. Nothing like waiting a full week for a chance at a gift box to get...a sticker. And then waiting another week for...another sticker. I'm sure there's someone out there who likes the stickers, but it isn't me. They're super disappointing and serve no real purpose.
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    Maryah wrote: »
    I agree with all of this, but the last in particular. The stickers drive me up a wall, now that you've mentioned it. Nothing like waiting a full week for a chance at a gift box to get...a sticker. And then waiting another week for...another sticker. I'm sure there's someone out there who likes the stickers, but it isn't me. They're super disappointing and serve no real purpose.

So true ! None of my krew members like the stickers...they're so useless... oh and the fact that I can't connect to my krew (it says I don't have a krew) since yesterday is driving me nuts especially when the weekend event is a party one...way to go Glu way to go...
  • dumdumdumdum Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm pretty bummed I can't throw any parties for this weekend event. As soon as it started, the icon in my homes to start one disappeared.

I haven't played this game very long and decided to download the kim lardashian game about 2 weeks ago. It's crazy how much smoother that game runs and how many more options there are for clothing and places and perks. It's just weird to me since they have the same developer.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I was told if you're having issues with parties, try to leave and re-join your krew; start another party in the same location/house.

As as far as this thread, I'll be honest I suggested one a while ago, and glu thought it best to not repeat the premise of a vent thread. My personal suggestion would be to tone down the graphic in the 1st post, it's very in your face. I'm not closing this, but just want you to know it could happen.

But know that glu is here reading the posts and they understand the frustrations caused by glitches. They appreciate your patience and are always working to improve the game from a players standpoint.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Now what the... is going on again??? Just came back to check my party and found this:

Screenshot_2017-03-18-19-26-59_zpsdoxqazqb.jpg

I am sooo tired of this!!!
    Android
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I was told if you're having issues with parties, try to leave and re-join your krew; start another party in the same location/house.

I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes with this thread kokokokonut. So apologies :) And I tried all the suggestions you gave out for helping with the glitches but none worked. I haven't had any party the whole day so I'm really worried!
    Now what the... is going on again??? Just came back to check my party and found this:

Screenshot_2017-03-18-19-26-59_zpsdoxqazqb.jpg

I am sooo tired of this!!!

I'm SO sorry this is happening to you Rumpelstilzchen! I've had this happen to me the whole day but I'm hoping it'll be fine by Sunday. I hope GLU will fix this :) Good luck with your parties!
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    No, I'm not saying you did anything wrong, i just know that moderation wasn't starting one. ;) does that make sense? That's just my thoughts about it. I'm sorry you guys are going through these issues. And if those instructions about leaving and then rejoining etc works for even one player, then that's good.

eta: awesome graphic fix in the thread opening post. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

But know that glu is here reading the posts and they understand the frustrations caused by glitches. They appreciate your patience and are always working to improve the game from a players standpoint.

I know you're only here to help Koko, but for me, it's getting harder and harder to be patient. I have been dealing with various issues in the game ever since it started. They finally fixed the long term time skipping issues and things were going well for awhile and then after this update things crashed again. After any gig/event/party/date I get kicked off and even if I'm just traveling from one place to another, after about 8-10 minutes the screen goes black and the game crashes. Even this weekend the whole "Join a krew" even though we're already in one and "sorry, something went wrong" when you try to send kred has started again. It's incredibly frustrating esp when you tell in game help about it and all they repeat back is check your memory and wifi. I understand that will be a situation for some people, but considering how many of us have the same problems, it feels like Glu is blaming us instead of actually fixing things. Every week I have to basically beg or ask for help because I won an event prize and didn't get it (and if I don't have proof, then too bad). Not to mention there are 0 story lines, everything is still way too expensive, and guys haven't had new outfits in ages, and it just doesn't send positive vibes.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I feel bad that do many players are having these same issues, I'm trying to think back to what kkh was like after a year, that game too had a lot more issues than it does as it gets older. That doesn't help anyone, except maybe to offer encouragement that it will get better as it goes along. I wish there was a magic wand to just wave over the game and fix these things. The fact that Android and iOS all play together has to have some wrinkles included. I can't help, but I can supply some lemon cookies to go with the lemonade Stefan has provided.

IMG_1534.jpg

Just remember screenshot your proze announcements, and save your ID. Sending good vibes your way, and organize your issues. Describe a glitch, have everyone with that glitch sign in on the thread, it gives glu an idea of how widespread something is.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Sigh... this was the glitchiest weekend ever for me...
    - I lost my Krew so many times I lost count
    - The ghost parties that just randomly start
    - Parties that finish too soon with only a 4-star rating
    - Trying so send Kred but getting the 'sorry, something went wrong' message

And then there is the fact that there are 0 storylines and the game has not been updated in weeks. Even with the 1 year anniversary there was no big celebration, no storyline whatsoever, just a sale on K-Gems...

Like Kayla, ingame help keeps suggesting to check the storage and the wifi connection, but I have ample space on my phone and am at home with a very strong connection.

I am sorry, I am a very positive person but it is getting harder and harder to stay positive...

ETA: Aw, thank you Koko for the cookies, they look yummie!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SassyCissieSassyCissie Registered Users 47 Posts
    Oh my God I love lemon cookies and lemonade *nom nom nom*

And yes this week event had so many glitch it was barely possible to play. I'm just really happy to not be interested by the leopard coat and the hairstyle...i just wanted the throwback boxes and i got them so it turned out alright :)
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I know you're only here to help Koko, but for me, it's getting harder and harder to be patient. I have been dealing with various issues in the game ever since it started. They finally fixed the long term time skipping issues and things were going well for awhile and then after this update things crashed again. After any gig/event/party/date I get kicked off and even if I'm just traveling from one place to another, after about 8-10 minutes the screen goes black and the game crashes. Even this weekend the whole "Join a krew" even though we're already in one and "sorry, something went wrong" when you try to send kred has started again. It's incredibly frustrating esp when you tell in game help about it and all they repeat back is check your memory and wifi. I understand that will be a situation for some people, but considering how many of us have the same problems, it feels like Glu is blaming us instead of actually fixing things. Every week I have to basically beg or ask for help because I won an event prize and didn't get it (and if I don't have proof, then too bad). Not to mention there are 0 story lines, everything is still way too expensive, and guys haven't had new outfits in ages, and it just doesn't send positive vibes.

This is so true it becomes tedious after a while
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for starting this thread Stefan and thanks for the cookies Koko!:p

Well I share most of the glitches that everyone is complaining about here.

I'm glad that I was able to finish the event by Friday, cause yesterday I spent the whole day 'krewless', not able to enter the chat and help those who haven't finish the event yet.

This morning I was able to return briefly, before it went down again.:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    ingame help keeps suggesting to check the storage and the wifi connection, but I have ample space on my phone and am at home with a very strong connection.

That's because glu in-game support is just too darn lazy to provide one-on-one help for their customers. So, instead they choose to reply back by copying & pasting their delayed generic responses.-_-

This gaming company has the absolute worst customer service of all time.

I honestly can't seem to remember when we've had the previous update from before because we're way overdue right now at this point. I haven't been able to play my games for weeks due to my in-game unresolved issues so that sucks for me that lately I've becoming more uninterested to continue playing K&K:(.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    sammybee wrote: »

OH AND CAN WE NOT MAKE THE POOR HAMSTER ALWAYS LOOK SO SAD PLEASE?

OMG the Chihuahua in the Calabasas house literally looks like he wants to die when he hasn't been fed. I always think "nooo I'm such a terrible pet owner!"
  • sammybeesammybee Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'll try not to sound too angry about this but let's be real I'm angry. My game has been glitching DAILY and the biggest glitch yet just happened. My game has reverted back so that I've lost 5 levels of game play, 100+ million followers, not to mention all the real money that I've spent on the game. I just got to level 26 but now I'm at level 21.. this isn't even the first that I've heard this happen. Someone in my krew ended up quitting the game because glu didn't care enough to fix these bugs. This happened months ago. Why are the same bugs still in this game?
  • AngieGoLightlyAngieGoLightly Registered Users 11 Posts
    Oh Sammybee, you know I am with you. This weekend's glitches could make this the end for me. So many problems, nothing for resolutions except to blame the users, making false accusations. Wait, I pay actual money in the game to be treated like this?!?! That is not what I call support at all. Let alone I agree with much of the other posts about the lack of development of the game.
    it's been almost 3 months since this game had an update, its last update was on the 10th of January it is March almost April & still no update I play KKH & have updated that game on my device feels like 3 or 4 times already, where is the bl**dy update for this game!? I am sick of the constant kicking of the krew & not being able to send my krew members kreds, I am also annoyed that as soon as I got to level 21 my game decided hey astray I am gonna bug out on you so you can't play at all & of course GLU was of no help they suggested I restart & told me if i purchased stuff to have my receipts to prove I did (what person wouldn't keep proof of purchase???) so they can give those things back to me of course i opt not to i worked extremely hard to get to the level and the money and amount of gems and clothes i had and i had to restart and risk losing it all then they offered to transfer my old game items to my new game & it would take a while so I have to be patient as much as it frustrates me i restarted. Still I find it funny how my old game avatar still pops up in the game even though it won't let me play as them lol, this game needs a serious update because playing it with bugs & glitches is pretty annoying & frustrating as well & it is becoming extremely hard to stay patient & positive especially since instead of actually helping us it feels as if GLU's in-game support chooses to blame us.

Also where are the new storylines!?

oh and lemon cookies are great
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I agree with everyone who mentioned a lack of updates and new things! I hope this doesn't come out as mockery but the way things are looking up to most likely the upcoming update will just be "new stickers and 2-3 new closet items" which if so it's such a kick in the face for us... :(
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I agree with everyone who mentioned a lack of updates and new things! I hope this doesn't come out as mockery but the way things are looking up to most likely the upcoming update will just be "new stickers and 2-3 new closet items" which if so it's such a kick in the face for us... :(

I will be so mad when that happens. At this point I expect LOADS of storyline. Not the storyline that runs out in three days like we have gotten before. But I guess we have to wait and see
    If these problematic ongoing glitches doesn't get resolved within the next update, this game will be going downhill soon and there probably won't be a futuristic longevity for this game. I'm just beyond frustrated with glu who didn't do jack to resolve this. They had months to step their A game up and now I'm super unimpressed with how I'm still encountering bugs on my game. Like I still can't impossibly play for crying out loud because my game is constantly crashing.

It's also no fun when glu falsely accuses me of playing a hacked game which is preventing/blocking me to participate for the weekend events. Nobody ever replied back to me. I seriously feel like I'm being ignored already. Ugh❗ Get your act together glu❗
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

If these problematic ongoing glitches doesn't get resolved within the next update, this game will be going downhill soon and there probably won't be a futuristic longevity for this game. I'm just beyond frustrated with glu who didn't do jack to resolve this. They had months to step their A game up and now I'm super unimpressed with how I'm still encountering bugs on my game. Like I still can't impossibly play for crying out loud because my game is constantly crashing.

It's also no fun when glu falsely accuses me of playing a hacked game which is preventing/blocking me to participate for the weekend events. Nobody ever replied back to me. I seriously feel like I'm being ignored already. Ugh❗ Get your act together glu❗

GLU's in-game "support" has become so unsupportive & unbearable that i don't even bother contacting them any more i just ask Kalinda for help and i praise her & eggs for always helping me.
    astray wrote: »
    GLU's in-game "support" has become so unsupportive & unbearable that i don't even bother contacting them any more i just ask Kalinda for help and i praise her & eggs for always helping me.

Hmm...I'm thinking that the widespread crashing issue glu needs to fix that since they're supposedly aware of it because I'm not the only player experiencing this.

At this point, I'm just so tired of waiting for somebody from glu to reply back to me about my flagged game. It's so ridiculous though since I'm very unhappy with their services. I'll just contact Kalinda to see if she can fix my game for me instead.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Hmm...I'm thinking that the widespread crashing issue glu needs to fix that since they're supposedly aware of it because I'm not the only player experiencing this.

At this point, I'm just so tired of waiting for somebody from glu to reply back to me about my flagged game. It's so ridiculous though since I'm very unhappy with their services. I'll just contact Kalinda to see if she can fix my game for me instead.

My game didn't start crashing UNTIL this update funny isn't it? I hope Kalinda or the in-game customer service can help with your delimma Carol.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm so upset! I was ready to collect my pets goodies and found out that two houses are glitched with those party leftovers action buttons...

Now the pets are useless during all weekend, until I'm able to throw a party after I finish the event.:mad:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I had the same issue for so long! Throwing a new party there didn't help for me. The only thing that resolved it for me was deleting the app and reinstalling it. If you have your game saved on your phone you can try that :)
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm so upset! I was ready to collect my pets goodies and found out that two houses are glitched with those party leftovers action buttons...

Now the pets are useless during all weekend, until I'm able to throw a party after I finish the event.:mad:
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

You can also leave your Krew and have them invite you back again. I was unintentionally booted from my crew - but it fixed my house glitch.

My feelings about the game are they probably laid off everyone working on K&K and now have one artist from the KKH team that makes an outfit a week for the girls.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Is any android player game still crashing?

I'm wondering if glu is ever gonna fixed this issue because mines is still freezing and force closing.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG