Options

03/30/2017 - K&K Weekend Event - Event Clothes Spotlight

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
We are having a Work It weekend!

The guys will work for Throwback boxes and the girls will work for these items:

IMG_8443.jpg

So show your goodies and how you styled them!
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Options
    HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    We are having a Work It weekend!

So show your goodies and how you styled them!

This week's throwback boxes were all accessories: big fabulous earrings and two pairs of shoes, a strappy gold pair and some nude heels that lace around the ankle.

If anyone has any suggestions for styling the latter pair, please let me know! I tried it with a lot of items in my wardrobe but it didn't seem to work :)

eea212f79f.jpg

eea1f23ccb.jpg

eea222b3eb.jpg
  • Options
    Love those earrings, HGal!

Here are my boxes and how I styled it!

1st box, won the red floral top that matches the shorts I already owned. Finally I can match it!! And HGal, this is how I would style those shoes you won:
    IMG_8479_1.jpg

2nd box, won this great top!
    IMG_8480_1.jpg

3rd box, let my kids pick the box and they chose great!!
    IMG_8487_1.jpg/url]

Just got to the weekend's top/pants outfit:
    IMG_8484_1.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    MaryahMaryah Registered Users 15 Posts
    My throwback items were the top and pants in the first pic and the dress in the second pic, and since I refuse to take off the new shoes, they're accompanying both outfits. I tend to like more colorful clothes, so this weekend wasn't the most interesting set of outfits for me, but I love getting clothes either way, so I'll take them. :)

tumblr_onqlxo4s1t1qbhaplo1_540.png
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    What I received in my throwback boxes

Screenshot_2017-03-30-22-03-39_zpsg3l4if0b.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-31-04-29-17_zps3rd4t1zn.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-31-22-13-14_zpsexxfxqzx.png
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I haven't posted my dolls looks for awhile so here's what they've won:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got lots of different stuff this week, two pairs of sneakers, a basic white dress shirt, grey cropped sweats (my favorite of the week), a black/gold chain, and a porkpie hat.
    If if you look at the red shoe pic you can see that I was THISSSS close to that afro, which is one of my fantasy items! Next week maybe.

0cc24d7569.jpg

0cc24095e7.jpg
    0cc24913b7.jpg

0cc2369053.jpg

0cc1559b1a.jpg

0cc24efd2c.jpg
  • Options
    Wow, wat great items you all got in the boxes!

Thanks to Ladouce for making this amazing Throwback Encyclopedia I found out that I am not too far from owning alle the items, yay!! Still missing some amazing stuff, though, but they within reach for me!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Wow, wat great items you all got in the boxes!

Thanks to Ladouce for making this amazing Throwback Encyclopedia I found out that I am not too far from owning alle the items, yay!! Still missing some amazing stuff, though, but they within reach for me!

Are there any items that you're particular looking forward to in your remaining boxes, Linda?

Yeah the encyclopedia Ladouce posted is awesome! I wanted to ask, is anyone is currently working on the male Throwback encyclopedia atm? If not, I can help using the photos available on the event items encyclopedia.
  • Options
    Rikk wrote: »
    Are there any items that you're particular looking forward to in your remaining boxes, Linda?

Yeah the encyclopedia Ladouce posted is awesome! I wanted to ask, is anyone is currently working on the male Throwback encyclopedia atm? If not, I can help using the photos available on the event items encyclopedia.

These are the four items I really really want:

IMG_8536.jpg

No I don't think anyone is preparing that thread for the guys, so please go ahead with it!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life