Welcome To The KKG Complaints And Frustration Room!! :)

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Is any android player game still crashing?

I'm wondering if glu is ever gonna fixed this issue because mines is still freezing and force closing.

I am still Carol! Are you in a Krew? I found for me that my game doesn't crash when I'm not in one so I just leave once I have to participate in Work-It or Dating events.

The last things that I've heard was from Koko about Glu being aware of the issue but then again it has been so many weeks with this re occurring problem..
    glu is aware of this, and the team is working on it. Other than that just know that glu appreciates your patience and will try to have this fixed as soon as they can.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I am still Carol! Are you in a Krew? I found for me that my game doesn't crash when I'm not in one so I just leave once I have to participate in Work-It or Dating events.

The last things that I've heard was from Koko about Glu being aware of the issue but then again it has been so many weeks with this re occurring problem..

Yeah I'm in a krew. The problem is that I'm not sure if I wanna leave my krew temporarily since Angela Lauren is the leader, and she promised to reserved my spot for me when I couldn't play my game for weeks since I told her about my in-game issue. Last week, it was impossible for me to play but somehow I'm still trying to manage to complete the event.

On my other game, my doll didn't join a krew and now that my game is finally unflagged...it's not even crashing at all. It's so weird:eek::confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you so much for the tips Shannen and webra!;)

I'll see what I can do, but just after I finish the event, don't want to risk to miss it.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Hmm i noticed some people are still having problems with their game crashing hopefully if they ever decide to give a **** about this game again they will fix the crashing issue in the android department. I am not gonna jinx myself so I won't even mention it. Am I going crazy or has the KKH game been receiving lots of updates this month...?
    Yeah I'm in a krew. The problem is that I'm not sure if I wanna leave my krew temporarily since Angela Lauren is the leader, and she promised to reserved my spot for me when I couldn't play my game for weeks since I told her about my in-game issue. Last week, it was impossible for me to play but somehow I'm still trying to manage to complete the event.

On my other game, my doll didn't join a krew and now that my game is finally unflagged...it's not even crashing at all. It's so weird:eek::confused:

It's finally unflagged!? That's great Carol I am glad that you can finally play your game, still confused as to why it was flagged from the getgo but congrats on it finally being unflagged. :)
    This game has become pretty tedious i fear that if they don't do something soon besides just giving us events to do (I've noticed that majority of my krew only comes on to play when there is an event to do) this game is gonna end up like Katy Perry Pop and Britney Spears : American Dream...
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I wish this game was more creative like KKH. Like for this event they have some really goofy and fun outfits meanwhile I'm even struggling to open this game with all the force closing >:-/
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    astray wrote: »
    It's finally unflagged!? That's great Carol I am glad that you can finally play your game, still confused as to why it was flagged from the getgo but congrats on it finally being unflagged. :)

Yep my game was flagged for no apparent reason. Glu thought that I'm playing this game in more than one device. Oh how ironic could that be:rolleyes:.❗Thanks for recommending me to contact Kalinda to fix my game for me☺.
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    I wish this game was more creative like KKH. Like for this event they have some really goofy and fun outfits meanwhile I'm even struggling to open this game with all the force closing >:-/

K&K does needs to take notes from KKH when it comes down to implementing new features in-game. I didn't bother to participate for the April fool's event at KKH because I don't see the reasoning of grinding for supposedly 'nude' undergarments. I get that it's a practical joke, but I don't see anything humorous about the censored bars. The earn ables looks trashy, tasteless, and classless in my own opinion (sorry if I'm starting to sound like a negative Nancy). But, to each there own anyways I suppose❗
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Stefan001 wrote: »

The only reason KKH has creative ideas is because Kim is actually interested in her game meanwhile...Kylie isn't trying to show any signs of interests, Kendall is a model and more than likely has a busy schedule she posts her modelling gigs or upcoming photoshots on twitter all the time whereas Kylie is either on snapchat posting photos of her house, makeup or cars or she's talking about pointless **** then again we dunno if she talks with GLU still at this rate it's kind of hard to give them the benefit of the doubt...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Is that the game that was on the sd card for a while? I'm afraid to put anything but pictures and music on mine. I'm just glad you're able to play again.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes Koko, the diva is still missing lots & lots of exclusive clothing from my second game. I'm still waiting for glu to implement a weekly store's throwback sale in-game permanently. To be honest, I'm pretty lucky that I didn't lose my old saved game (when my SD Memory card accidentally uninstalled KKH), but I'm bummed out that my game couldn't find my saved current data. If there was a time machine, I would gladly get everything back for my doll instantly. So, now I'm pretty cautious and careful about letting something reckless like that happens in the future again.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Im sorry you had to go through it. But being back in the game is always better, :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yep my game was flagged for no apparent reason. Glu thought that I'm playing this game in more than one device. Oh how ironic could that be:rolleyes:.❗Thanks for recommending me to contact Kalinda to fix my game for me☺.

You're welcome Kalinda is pretty awesome so are the other moderators on here they have helped me with a lot of things that has left me confused with this game, I am glad you are able to play your game again.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    hehehe look at my game slowly deteriorating for me... first my crashing now this!!

qWQqocw.png

tkCshgk.png
    hehehe look at my game slowly deteriorating for me... first my crashing now this!!

qWQqocw.png

tkCshgk.png

Oh wow that's awful

qWQqocw.png

tkCshgk.png

Your screen shots looks so robotic :eek:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Oh gosh the K&K forum feels so dead to me:(. I only checked on here when Kalinda post the spoilers and to post my dolls fashioned looks. Other than that, I rarely post on threads on the K&K forum. I just love how interactive everyone is at the KKH forum. It's such a family-friendly atmospheric community.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^That's what is so sad. We had a budding community here and it feels like they didn't do anything with it

qWQqocw.png

tkCshgk.png

yikes! I've seen my game do a bit of this before, but nothing this dramatic
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Oh gosh the K&K forum feels so dead to me:(. I only checked on here when Kalinda post the spoilers and to post my dolls fashioned looks. Other than that, I rarely post on threads on the K&K forum. I just love how interactive everyone is at the KKH forum. It's such a family-friendly atmospheric community.:)

I think people gave up on this game. We don't get new updates in a long time, no word about future of the game from the Glu mods (just like in NMTE *sigh*)

The suggestions we make always land on deaf ears IMO so that kinda kills the morale.

astray wrote: »
    I doubt that we will be getting another update any time soon i seem to recall them or someone else saying we wouldn't probably receive another update for 3 months so the next update would probably be in June since we've just got one in March.

And if it's true the game will receive another update after 2 months, I personally won't be putting any of my money in this game. I'd rather do that in KKH :mad:
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Oh wow I kinda regretted participating for this week's party event. My game crashed and glitched at the same **** time. It happened to me while me and my krew were working together as teammates to complete my party. I tried to open up my first throwback box, but my game hasn't given me a chance since it froze on me. I couldn't even pick & choose any random prize from my palette, so I ain't win jack from my first throwback box. So, therefore I have no snapshot to proof that I've won an item. My game yet again glitched like there is a first throwback item inside of my doll's wardrobe, but there isn't though. My game has mistakenly checkmark my progress like my first prized possession was snagged which is shown on my screen shot. I've actually won a top on my second throwback box, but it's nowhere to be founded inside of my doll's wardrobe. I don't wanna contact glu support about this since that person won't be able to replace my doll's missing throwback item. I've only contacted E&B, so I'm hoping that he responds back in a timely manner. I would've contacted Kalinda, but she has last mentioned on her post at the KKH forum that she'll be on vacation.

pzWVEW.png
    vjtZlz.png

I don't think that I'll be participating on these party events more often. It's really troublesome for me and I find it to be personally too difficult for me to complete. I don't how y'all android players manage to finish the party events with this ongoing problematic crashing issue, so kudos to y'all for doing it. Y'all are some troopers.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Oh my game only decided to crash when I was on the last two boxes the party events are probably the worst events they have besides the work it event because without storylines it's kinda hard to complete the work it events.

did you get the chance to complete the event Carol?
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I don't like these party events and since my game have crashing issue I can't even play it. I just got one box this weekend and it was a miracle. My game crashed so much that I didn't even tried participate. I didn't want ruin any party of my members. It makes me sad and to be honest I don't bother to play it anymore. It's pretty strange to me that glu didn't released any fix update to this day. Like how long we are already having it? And what's going on with storylines? I just have bad feeling about this game.
    Unfortunately, nope I didn't complete the party event astray. (:(Sigh:() I was afraid that I may have ended up losing more throwback & earn able items because my game was crashing and glitching so much.

Lulu, oh wow both of my games has crashing and glitching issues. I've RSVP to one of my krew member party and my doll couldn't travel since she was stuck at the airport. I'm having this weird glitch when my doll cannot reach to her destination, the loading screen blacks out on my game. Her party scored 4 stars and my krew member tried to put the blame on me. I've apologized to her and explained the situation to her about why my game's been acting up. It wasn't even my intention or my fault that my game had a glitch that couldn't be resolved on its own. She understood my in-game situation. I've realized now that I can still help out with my krew members party only when it's located at California. I'm starting to think that glu doesn't really care about fixing the android crashing issue anymore. To be quite honest, I have no idea what direction this game is headed to. And that makes me feel really sad:(. I wish that glu would give a heads up when the next update will be coming up. That'll probably be the next 3 months.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Unfortunately, nope I didn't complete the party event astray. (:(Sigh:() I was afraid that I may have ended up losing more throwback & earn able items because my game was crashing and glitching so much.

Lulu, oh wow both of my games has crashing and glitching issues. I've RSVP to one of my krew member party and my doll couldn't travel since she was stuck at the airport. I'm having this weird glitch when my doll cannot reach to her destination, the loading screen blacks out on my game. Her party scored 4 stars and my krew member tried to put the blame on me. I've apologized to her and explained the situation to her about why my game's been acting up. It wasn't even my intention or my fault that my game had a glitch that couldn't be resolved on its own. She understood my in-game situation. I've realized now that I can still help out with my krew members party only when it's located at California. I'm starting to think that glu doesn't really care about fixing the android crashing issue anymore. To be quite honest, I have no idea what direction this game is headed to. And that makes me feel really sad:(. I wish that glu would give a heads up when the next update will be coming up. That'll probably be the next 3 months.

Sad thing is I've been on twitter to see if they've actually mentioned anything new for this game and they're talking about the updates for their other games mostly Kim's game which I can't say is suprising i enjoy KKH way more than i do this one...
  • GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Look Guys!!!! 😀

"Our team is diligently working on a new update with more content and features in the game. We have not yet received an exact date, but we expect it very soon. Please wait for this update to be released. Thank you, we appreciate your continued patience."
    Is it weird that I am not excited by that message it seems kinda hard to believe, i mean thanks Gia for the heads up but their "updates" seem to cause more issues than they fix them.

Don't know where you got this from so I will assume they messaged you this,??? I remember a message similar to this one and we got an update after what felt like forever and it was pretty disappointing so it's kinda hard to give them any kind of benefit of the doubt, (I've kinda lost faith and so have a lot of people in this game).

Thanks for the heads up Gia :)

but it's so hard to believe them at this point :/
  • kiohnekiohne Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ok so this is probably the most frustrating thing about the game for me. I don't know why or if it's been happening to anyone else but sometimes when I complete a event, the event will start again and it won't give me the option to get any stars therefore I finish the event with 0 stars after I already completed with 5 stars causing me to lose followers and making it harder to progress in the game.
    I know that this is extremely off topic but i can't help but feel like their "Brizzy free party" storyline is ripped from out of Ke$ha's actual horrific ordeal with Sony and her supposed to be manager or whomever he was Dr. Luke in which I find it to be kinda disrespectful towards her since what happened to her isn't something they should have used as a plot for their game, I mean it feels like they took her lifestory and made it into a game literally some stuff is worth respecting but I could be wrong...that's just my opinion.
    I'm extremely disappointed that my game crashed and glitched up when Kalinda resend last week's earn able hairstyle on my game, but I've never received it. (sigh):(
    To only make matters worse, my WiFi was getting cranky and acting all cray cray since yesterday.

Oh well I guess if I'll ever get lucky someday I just might win in on a future weekend event hopefully then.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

For me it's come to a point that I'm getting really bored with the game. I never do any gigs during the weekday just so that I don't run out of storylines and I get to save the gigs for Work It events. >:3
    All I do is send kred, open the kred boxes and get stickers or a mediocre amount of cash which is frustrating!
    #AreWeTheForgottenLot
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny