Options

Kkg title screen stuck

swendtswendt Registered Users 4 Posts
I tried logging into Facebook at the title screen on KKG it finds my saved game it says loading than says save data loading than takes me right back to the title screen I have my game data backed up so what do I do to fix this issue

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry I missed this, can you submit a ticket to customer care? Explain what is happening and see what they advise. You should make sure there is at least 2 GB free on your device, and that you have a strong wifi connection. If you still have trouble, I would send in the ticket for assistance.

Very sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MikkimouseMikkimouse Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm sorry I missed this, can you submit a ticket to customer care? Explain what is happening and see what they advise. You should make sure there is at least 2 GB free on your device, and that you have a strong wifi connection. If you still have trouble, I would send in the ticket for assistance.

Very sorry this is happening.

I have the same problem but how do I submit a ticket if I cant get into the game?
  • Options
    It says I reached the next level of kred but I know I didn't. It put me on the title screen everytime I load the game and when I load my saved game it just takes my back to the title screen again with the same kred message.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can submit a ticket from the site FAQ pages. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web. There is a ContactUs button.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You can submit a ticket from the site FAQ pages. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web. There is a ContactUs button.
    Now it is saying it cant find my game anymore. I do not want to lose all my data. I spent money on this game.
  • Options
    Mikkimouse wrote: »
    Now it is saying it cant find my game anymore. I do not want to lose all my data. I spent money on this game.

I submit a ticket and tried rebooting and reinstalling yet im still stuck on the title screen with a message about a new level if kred. When I pressed load saved game it just takes me back to the same title screen
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    The same thing happened to me no matter how much you sign into Facebook or game centre or Google play it still takes you back to the create a new avatar page which is the
    beginning of the game no matter if you clear the cache uninstall reboot your device & reinstall the game it still does nothing to bring your game back it is extremely frustrating that when GLU finally does contact you they apologise & basically tell you they cannot help you get your game back but of course you are welcome to restart but if you have proof of the purchases you have made in the game you can show the receipts to them & they can restore those purchases to your new game other than that your old game is just completely lost, it is frustrating because you have worked hard & come far ONLY to have to start over because of the glitches in this game by them just saying sorry but you can start over it feels like a huge slap in the face as if they could careless about us however i do commend the moderators on here that actually do go out of their way to help us no offence to GLU but their in-game service sucks. Good luck with your games i hope they actually do something & don't suggest you start over completely. I'm sorry this happened to you all. :/