Suggestion Thread

Comments

• okayjonokayjon Registered Users 36 Posts
    A krew social page would be cool where you can have different chat tabs depending on topic, send kred and pin daily notes. Also it would be awesome if you can post krew pictures, like whenever you finish a party you can have everyone in it. The leader can also have an options tab to designate other members to be able to add/kick and edit the page notes and stuff like that when they're gone. Also male crop tops?
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    yuB2UQn.jpg

i remember this on Joey's YouTube when he was promoting his series i also remember them promoting this on the kendall and kylie game as a commercial and i honestly thought this was gonna be apart of kendall and Kylie's game the wardrobe and storyline but that never happened which was extremely disappointing hopefully they'll make it happen to bring this game back to life because getting gigs from Perry and not actual storylines is boring -_-
  • HadleeAshtonHadleeAshton Registered Users 11 Posts
    I dunno if this has been suggested.. But, I really want the ability to tuck certain shirts in
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    - Gifting... Gifting... Gifting!! ;)
    - More clothing options and LESS stickers in Krew, Kendall, Kylie and daily giftboxes!
    - Also remove the $10 gift in the boxes. It's frustrating
    - NO Party Event! :D Only Krew goals event, at least this way all members get clothes including the new players.
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    I actually like the party event it helps me get more boxes aha
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I personally don't like the party events on this game because of the expensive cleanup prices and the annoyingly waiting times.-_-

I can't reuse my properties to throw more parties so that sucks that I have to depend on my crew members for completing the party events which makes it absolutely impossible to complete:(. But, I'll say this though ☺ that I do love the teamwork effort of having a crew with helping out each other.:)

I haven't participate in the crew goals event as of yet, so I don't have any feedback about that. How does the crew goals event actually works like anyways?:rolleyes:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I find Krew goals way too stressful. My Krew and I would work our tails off and only get 2nd place sometimes. It was also annoying the way people would want to join your krew for the event and sometimes leave cause you weren't in 1st, like cool, bye. I like the party events now that they have lowered the event points.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I personally don't like the party events on this game because of the expensive cleanup prices and the annoyingly waiting times.-_-

I can't reuse my properties to throw more parties so that sucks that I have to depend on my crew members for completing the party events which makes it absolutely impossible to complete:(. But, I'll say this though ☺ that I do love the teamwork effort of having a crew with helping out each other.:)

I haven't participate in the crew goals event as of yet, so I don't have any feedback about that. How does the crew goals event actually works like anyways?:rolleyes:

Well then you'd hate the Krew goals event Carol cause you have to help your Krew by throwing parties in order to reach first place...
    Should add pets to the game where you can name them and customize them and have them travel with you to every house you own so you can get energy, instead of having to buy a new pet. Also should change the join party feature if the party is already full, I don't like when I try and join a party and have to change clothes and then find out I can't join cause it's full.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
    okayjon wrote: »
    Should add pets to the game where you can name them and customize them and have them travel with you to every house you own so you can get energy, instead of having to buy a new pet. Also should change the join party feature if the party is already full, I don't like when I try and join a party and have to change clothes and then find out I can't join cause it's full.

True that does become frustrating but I quickly change after i finish one party because I know that you can't wear the same outfit again in another party.

they have way too many ads and commercials too
  • KarjennerClanKarjennerClan Registered Users 1 Posts
    We need new colors:
    - Hair (Ombré maybe)
    - Skin
    - Makeup (eyeshadows, nail polish and lipsticks)
    -Eyes
    And also new types of:
    - Eyebrows
    - Lips
    - Eyes
    - Hair (straight, braids, ponytails)
    I'll like to see the sideburns on facial hair raised a little higher because most of the hairstyles don't connect with them and it leaves a thin line of skin.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I want better outfits for the girls in the new update tomorrow for the weekend events
    okayjon wrote: »
    i'll like to see the sideburns on facial hair raised a little higher because most of the hairstyles don't connect with them and it leaves a thin line of skin.

yassssss! :3
    I want better outfits for the girls in the new update tomorrow for the weekend events

We're getting an update?
    Please reduce the amount of k-gems needed to finish Superstar Event.
    I think 4000 K-Gems is a little overpriced -_- Figures why most people don't participate in this type of event
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    I also agree that the V.I.P. events are so expensive on this game. I'm leaning towards and thinking that it's meant for only players that spend rl money on this game and can complete the V.I.P. events. Whereas, the players who plays the game basically for free can't realistically complete the V.I.P. events, unless that person is willing to spend money to buy kgems on this game. -_-
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Glu please add previous krew goals event items in the kkg throwback boxes in the next Kkg update please
  • kkabbylynkkabbylyn Registered Users 9 Posts
    yes please
    Glu please add previous krew goals event items in the kkg throwback boxes in the next Kkg update please
    KKG
    Level: 21
    ☯ ♡ ☆
    Not sure if this was mentioned already but since there aren't any more storylines it would be nice if they'd add the same feature they placed in Kim's game where we can chat with kendall and kylie through messenger or kik because this game is kinda boring now the only thing that is making it interesting are the events and I'm starting to lose interest in the events too.
  • KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    Been a while since I last posted here, but I think just make the game more up to date with Kendall and Kylie? It'd be a lot better if Kylie's cosmetics were implemented into the game.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
    Please bring back the #KREWGOALS event! It's hella better than the current Party Events we get.
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    I love all of the ideas posted here before - specially yours @Stefan001 - #KREWGOALS were so fun! Come on GLU!
    But...
    I have a feeling Kendall and Kylie kind of forgot they actually have a game. It gets so boring now. Kim works so hard on her game - every update (wich comes monthly) we have new clothing, new location, new storylines, new bussiness to run and 4 events full of cool items. During the weekend event we get up to 7 new items! and all the throwback items can be earned during midweek events. It keeps us interested in game much more, couse almost all the time there is something to work for.
    In K&K game we got one update for 3 months! And it brings actually nothing new. It's not good. We have weekend events with only 3 items to earn and the old throwback stuff. And as I can see guys get only TB items - BUT WHY? This game needs someone who will actually work on it to make it active and attractive. Couse we get annoyed here more and more. So, to sum things up:

1. Update every month with some new locations and cool itmes.
    2. Move all throwback items to midweek events - it will keep us much more interested in the game.
    3. Let us earn more new items during weekend events.
    4. Make new items actually cool - there are some that don't look good to be honest.
    5. Bring back KrewGoals event - it was fun!
    6. More customization options.
    7. Maybe some STYLE REDEFINED? The dolls could use some new design...

But what is the most important make us actually believe that you care about this game :) Cheers!
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
    I don't even like midweek events in Kim's game so i most definitely won't love them in this game.
  • YulenaYulena Registered Users 9 Posts
    I hope they read out suggestions...

I agree.

* wish they would do more closet updating like on the kkh game. So we get new hair and clothes once a while...
    * these updated clothes and hair should be able to buy with money, not Just the gems...
    * more colour choices of hair, make-up and stuff...
    * Maybe more hairstyles par level ? Some Goes for the clothing.
    * special events? Like Valentine, easter and so on...?
    astray wrote: »
    I don't even like midweek events in Kim's game so i most definitely won't love them in this game.

I think that if glu were to implement a 5 heart dating midweek event on K&K game, it would be actually be much more manageable and practical ☺ to complete like a breeze:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yulena wrote: »
    I hope they read out suggestions...

I agree.

* wish they would do more closet updating like on the kkh game. So we get new hair and clothes once a while...
    * these updated clothes and hair should be able to buy with money, not Just the gems...
    * more colour choices of hair, make-up and stuff...
    * Maybe more hairstyles par level ? Some Goes for the clothing.
    * special events? Like Valentine, easter and so on...?

Well they always have special events for the holidays you mentioned where we earn clothes for instance we had to throw parties for the St. Patrick Day event in order to get the items, for Valentines Day we went on dates, for Easter i think it was earn 5 stars on professional gigs did you not get those events? :confused:

I think that if glu were to implement a 5 heart dating midweek event on K&K game, it would be actually be much more manageable and practical ☺ to complete like a breeze
    :cool:

For some reason I am not a fan of midweek events but you're right the dating midweek events on KKG would be completed easily whereas the party ones would not since the homes often glitch during parties plus it requires krew members to help with parties. Then there's the 5 star professional gigs that would be impossible without storyline gigs.
  • renatasilvarenatasilva Registered Users 25 Posts
    Please put NEW itens, from the past events, inside the throwback boxes!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Renata nice to meet you, welcome to the forum. Hope you don't mind, i moved your suggestion for Throwback Boxes to the suggestlon thtead. When glu goes looking at suggestons, you don't want yours lost in any back pages.
    Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Besides wishing for the neccessary fixes in the game I woule love to see thigh high boots and lip rings in the closet!

And please bring back the feature to earn K-gems after finished gigs during Super Star events.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________