Kendall and kylie app update? + suggestions

kkg_danikkg_dani Registered Users 23 Posts
Creating this thread so we can hopefully start getting some answers on whether we will get an update, when we will get it and whether it will be the big update we've all been waiting for. Also hoping this thread will be useful for those who want to contribute ideas for future updates, in hopes that the game moderators will take into consideration our ideas.

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I doubt that we will be getting another update any time soon i seem to recall them or someone else saying we wouldn't probably receive another update for 3 months so the next update would probably be in June since we've just got one in March.
  • kkg_danikkg_dani Registered Users 23 Posts
    Three months?! It seems ridiculous the KKH gets updated basically every week, whilst KKG gets left in the dark. It's so frustrating because I prefer this app rather than Kim's but it's slowly going down hill.
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Unfortunately they are not going to discuss the content of the game witb us. I know this because I pm'd the moderators with the same questions. And yes Astray is right, the last update we had comes with 12 weekend events so that's like three months. I don't think there is a future for this game anymore and that sucks because I loved the storyline and just the game in general
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    Unfortunately they are not going to discuss the content of the game witb us. I know this because I pm'd the moderators with the same questions. And yes Astray is right, the last update we had comes with 12 weekend events so that's like three months. I don't think there is a future for this game anymore and that sucks because I loved the storyline and just the game in general

Hey, Shannen! Did the mods reply to you seem like "not going to discuss the content of the game with you" because there are big things planned or we have nothing planned to talk about? lol
    Hey, Shannen! Did the mods reply to you seem like "not going to discuss the content of the game with you" because there are big things planned or we have nothing planned to talk about? lol

My guess was that there was nothing to talk about lol because I think they would reassure us if there were big thigs planned. But who knows.. I guess we'll have to wait two more months lol
    I guess that is understandable but I too would love to be at least notified/comforted that the game isn't coming to an end and big changes are coming soon.
    kkg_dani wrote: »
    I guess that is understandable but I too would love to be at least notified/comforted that the game isn't coming to an end and big changes are coming soon.

Exactly! And them not doing that makes me think this game is over
    On a different note, is anyone able to tell me where they are getting their information from about what the weekend events are beforehand? So confused..
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    kkg_dani wrote: »
    On a different note, is anyone able to tell me where they are getting their information from about what the weekend events are beforehand? So confused..

I suppose half of them are probably assuming because of what they see on the instagram that shows sneak peeks they don't necessarily tell you what the event will be they just show the clothes & people base their assumptions off of that but I just wait until the moderators confirm it i mean sometimes they are right and i appreciate them but i don't like to go on the words of others on here because sometimes they're wrong as well.