Options

Easter Event?

astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
I know that Easter isn't until the 16th of April but I wonder with all of this going on do you all think we will be receiving another event based on Easter this year? i mean we got one last year however because my game glitched & I lost the gift box icon I couldn't participate in a lot of events so it would be nice if we would because i can actually participate this time.

Comments

• Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    I know that Easter isn't until the 16th of April but I wonder with all of this going on do you all think we will be receiving another event based on Easter this year? i mean we got one last year however because my game glitched & I lost the gift box icon I couldn't participate in a lot of events so it would be nice if we would because i can actually participate this time.

Unfortunatly not, just a regular event
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    How do you know there won't be an Easter event?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    How do you know there won't be an Easter event?

Well it was just confirmed that we are having an Easter event, Kalinda just confirmed it is gonna be called "Hop To It" it is still a work it event just an Easter one, ONLY thing is the clothes aren't based on Easter but were they even based on Easter last year?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Closing because confusion is over. HOPPY EASTER. Enjoy the event.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.