Options

04/13/2017 - K&K Weekend event - Happy Easter!!

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
happy_easter_eggs_jumping_hg_clr_zpsfutnyhnz.gif

Hi dolls and dudes!
Easter is just around the corner, I'm excited
to see what the weekend event here on K&K will be!

Last year we got some great stuff, but this year I'm
hoping for a little Easter-inspired outfits!

IMG_8815_1.jpg

What do you guys think it will be?
We already had a Super Star, a Work it weekend
and a Dating event, so I'm thinking Parties??
IMG_8813_1.jpg
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    This is confusing so we are getting an Easter inspired event because I was told otherwise?
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    This is confusing so we are getting an Easter inspired event because I was told otherwise?

I have no idea if we are having an Easter inspired event, but we did last year so I'm hoping we will again this year!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    deadcherrybabedeadcherrybabe Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sadly it's not an inspired Easter outfit but it's going to be a Work It event :)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Wishing you all a Happy Easter. Hop to it this weekend and complete some gigs to win these prizes!

04-13.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Wishing you all a Happy Easter. Hop to it this weekend and complete some gigs to win these prizes!

04-13.jpg

Thanks for the spoilers, but what gigs? Perry's hourly calls that take up our whole energy bar?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Sadly it's not an inspired Easter outfit but it's going to be a Work It event :)

Wasn't asking if the outfit would be Easter inspired was just asking if there was gonna be an Easter event is all...
  • Options

04-13.jpg

So there will be an Easter event after all, thanks for answering my question Kalinda
  • Options

04-13.jpg

Thank you Kalinda!! Love the hair!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thanks, Kalinda! i'm excited to see the hair on my doll, and i hope i get great tb boxes this weekend!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Ari97Ari97 Registered Users 24 Posts
    The outfit is awful:confused:
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
  • Options
    BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    The outfit looks like pajamas.
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I love the hair but not the outfit. The shoes looks like something my granny would probably wear.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I love the hair but not the outfit. The shoes looks like something my granny would probably wear.

Haha I was just about to say that about the shoes!! :D:D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Anyway the hair is amazing but the outfit is really awful!!
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    MaryahMaryah Registered Users 15 Posts
    As usual lately, I'll be working for the boxes. There's nothing about that outfit that I care for, not even the hair. Oh, well. Throwback boxes make everything better. :) It'll be easier for me anyway, since there's no storyline. I won't have to nurse the game.
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Happy easter everyone! I'm pretty disappointed on the prizes but I guess it can't go in our favour every week. The earn able hair looks a bit odd especially in the side of the hair it looks so flat.

Do you guys think that we'll have some new stickers and backgrounds to play around with this weekend? Easter themed weekend storyline maybe? please
  • Options
    I know the guys did not get an earnable outfit, but can someone please post both pics of the guys' banner, so I have the right one with the 'Hop to It' at the top?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I know the guys did not get an earnable outfit, but can someone please post both pics of the guys' banner, so I have the right one with the 'Hop to It' at the top?

Here ya go linda

Screenshot_2017-04-14-12-59-03-1_zpsx3f5asor.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-14-12-59-06-1_zpslb5bt6qc.png
  • Options
    I think Kylie is the inspiration behind this outfit you all

aef9420ebe4f1d67c89a2378fdd539db_zpsqb7tbnj9.jpg

i must say it looks way better on her dunno what the hairstyle is from tho.
  • Options
    KaykashKaykash Registered Users 32 Posts
    I think Kylie is the inspiration behind the outfit you all

aef9420ebe4f1d67c89a2378fdd539db_zpsqb7tbnj9.jpg

i must say it looks way better on her dunno what the hairstyle is from tho.

I'd have loved to have that hairstyle! 😔
    Personally, I like the outfit and the boxes, not much the hair. But I like to complete events and to have different kinds of things, so I'll try to get it too
  • Options
    Kaykash wrote: »
    I'd have loved to have that hairstyle! 
    Personally, I like the outfit and the boxes, not much the hair. But I like to complete events and to have different kinds of things, so I'll try to get it too

I agree that hairstyle would've went with the outfit since she is the inspiration behind it but i suppose they were trying to do something different.
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    IMO, the items aren't really worth grinding for, especially with all them side gigs. So I'll be sitting out this event. Good luck to everyone who is playing tho! :)
  • Options
    Oh wow I'm kinda annoyed that my doll can't travel since she's since stuck at NYC-_-. My game just freezes.:mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Oh wow I'm kinda annoyed that my doll can't travel since she's since stuck at NYC-_-. My game just freezes.:mad:

I'm sorry your game is being stupid mine keeps crashing and freezing and it seems to only do it during events it's like it doesn't want me to get the throwback boxes for my guy :,)
  • Options
    I'm sorry your game is being stupid mine keeps crashing and freezing and it seems to only do it during events it's like it doesn't want me to get the throwback boxes for my guy :,)

I'll probably won't be able to complete the event on my second game then if it's gonna be continuing to do that.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I'll probably won't be able to complete the event on my second game then if it's gonna be continuing to do that.

I hope it doesn't and you get to complete your event
  • Options
    Thank you, Astray, for the pic!!
    Just finished the event. Met up with Angel at main stage at Indio, coincidentally in matching outfits!!

IMG_8992.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    You're welcome LindaVB :)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    XIIacjE.png?1

I'm not into on any of the earnable items, but I'm here for the challenge. After finishing a gig I landed at 199 points and was like 'Really?', hate when that happens, so I just went to a final gig, invited a guess and voilá!

Feeling greateful that K&K doesn't have achievements and we can fail on gigs without messing up everything lol.

The boxes were really generous to me, got the dress from Linda's post, the black and metal heels whose were in my wish list and the roses tattoos that is useful in case I want to go a bit wild with Angel's look!:p

Talking about throwback boxes, thanks to Ladouce's amazing thread I catalogued my missing items and are missing 121 to me. Although that are a lot of great items ahead to be conquered, just 4 of them I consider to be 'must have' and are on my wishlist. Given how the boxes of this game have fair odds, I'm very positive that soon they'll be mine! Learn from that KKH!:rolleyes:
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Met up with Angel at main stage at Indio, coincidentally in matching outfits!!

IMG_8992.jpg

Aw thanks for posting this! Linda doll is nailing the new skirt! I'm a bit far from it yet, today I missed the rainbow hair by one box... I'm always jelly of haftime's Everly!

Wish I could take pic of our dolls together too, not able to find your doll at the selfie tab, see/like your posts at the feed and also when you throw a party there's always a blank space where should be the name of the hostess. Can't say why that happened. Definetely saving this one.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    how do you guys finish so quick? only getting 9 points for an hour gig that uses up all my energy takes so much time for me
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College