04/20/2017 - K&K Weekend event

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
Good morning forum friends!

Another week, another weekend event!
And with Coachella taking place,
I'm hoping for some Coachella-inspired outfits!

IMG_9130.jpg

What could it be?? We already had a Super Star,
a Work it weekend and a Dating event,
so I'm thinking Parties??

giphy.gif
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• kkg_danikkg_dani Registered Users 23 Posts
    From what I've seen, it is a party event and somewhat "coachella/festival" inspired.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw Linda, the intro decoration is lovely! Thanks for always make this forum welcoming!

I'm having fun with all this Coachella vibe around the forum, and I agree that would be nice if we get outfits inspired by the festival!

However if not, how about if we make our own Coachella right here? If people post their dolls on this thread with one of the selfie neutral backdrops (blue,pink, yellow, purple) dressing up Coachella inspired clothing, I can put all them celebrating together!:cool:

I do this all the time on KKH forum, but never did here, what do you guys say?

Angel is waiting company:
    DoltvEl.png
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Aw Linda, the intro decoration is lovely! Thanks for always make this forum welcoming!

I'm having fun with all this Coachella vibe around the forum, and I agree that would be nice if we get outfits inspired by the festival!

However if not, how about if we make our own Coachella right here? If people post their dolls on this thread with one of the selfie neutral backdrops (blue,pink, yellow, purple) dressing up Coachella inspired clothing, I can put all them celebrating together!:cool:

Angel is waiting company:
    DoltvEl.png

Thank you, Vats!!
    Yay what a great idea!! I'm in, here is my doll with light background and one where I already edited out the background. Don't know what is more handy for you!

IMG_9138.jpg

IMG_9139.png
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow great job on the opening of the thread Linda! I absolutely luv it!

Great idea Vats! I rarely do edits with my K&K dolls anymore since I usually hate the backdrops and our dolls cannot take a selfie full bodyshot inside of the photo booth. It's so annoying that there's no white backdrop either :(. I hate taking a snapshot of my dolls because they can never stay still lol. I wished that glu would change that just like in KKH where I can have the options to take a pic of my dolls faraway or closeup (and vice versa). I'll see what backdrop that'll be much more easier for photo editing.

If it's a party event, I won't be able to finish it then. I personally find it to be too difficult to compete amongst my crew when one of the members are throwing a party at their home, and I can't RSVP myself to help on completing the party since the reserved spots gets so filled up quickly. My biggest complaint would have to be when glu charges you kgems for the cleanups if you'd want to reuse the same property for throwing parties. The prices are absolutely ridiculous and the waiting times is just way too much. It's extremely unfair for players who doesn't buy kgems on this game. Glu needs to change that. Like why can't I reuse my fave home to throw parties for free over & over again like in KKH? I've invested so much in-game cash & kgems on my properties so I shouldn't have to pay for the cleanups.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HGalHGal Registered Users 42 Posts
    Here I am! Cool, comfortable, and ready to watch some acts <3

[IMG][/img]30ixdkz.png
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    If people post their dolls on this thread with one of the selfie neutral backdrops (blue,pink, yellow, purple) dressing up Coachella inspired clothing, I can put all them celebrating together!:cool:

Cool idea!

qqwWR7V.jpg
    Yay, thanks for coming along Linda,HGal and Rikk! I'll collect the pics during the weekend, in case more people want to join us.

I completely understand your feelings Carol on both subjects. But I've already done with my grief TBH. It is what it is, and I'll try to enjoy what the game has to offer while it lasts...

I'm ready to be spoiled!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I'm more than ready to see everything :D
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I LOVE this outfit. The hair. The sparkles. Everything.

Have a great weekend with your krews!

04-20.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Oh wow, I love it all!! Thank you Kalinda for posting the spoilers!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Love everything! That event will probably bring activity, we'll see :D
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
    This is perfect! I'll party until my a$$ get off for those perfections! I adore everything!:D:D:D

I love to style my RL hair exactly like that, looks so fresh and cool.:cool:

At 9pm I'll be glued to the game along with my krew!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    The hair is hideous but that is my opinion
  • Isha_hkIsha_hk Registered Users 4 Posts
    This looks so good. Can't wait.😍
  • yayayamieyayayamie Registered Users 11 Posts
    i'm sure this is based on one of their irl outfits as always, but i wish the top was sparkly, too. it's just a little plain and doesn't fit with the pants except for it being strappy (imo). love the hair tho and excited for another party event!
  • fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    Another week and no new items for guys. I am seriously losing motivation. I have everything and all my boxes are kgems :(
    Unfortunately for us lads it's been stated ALOT already that the guys are gonna just have throwback boxes and no new items not trying to come off as rude but it gets pretty frustrating when people complain about the same thing when we've been informed about the situation already over and over again...

as much as I'd like to earn actual clothes for my guy like the girls do i know that isn't possible at the moment so im trying to remain positive and patient and give GLU the benefit of the doubt although it is becoming rather hard to do so.

Well I'm hoping that my dolls aren't too late to join the group photo. And sorry about my rant from my previous post. Well this is the best that I could do. Maybe this translucent background will be manageable for photo editing.

uVIfkP.jpg

lkDxYu.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Done!
    htgHnKv.png?1

I'm so pleased by this look, think I have a new fave!

Today is a Holiday in my country and I could take advantage to grind all the way, even with all those crashes happening at each 2 seconds!:eek:

Thanks to my krew once more, you all slay!

Angel is really feeling herself, she grabbed the hottest guy of her krew (heads up to JC, the only guy of the krew, but not lying he's hot) to help her to put all those Aubreys out there on their place!
    HqcELTF.jpg

Judging you!

Maybe this translucent background will be manageable for photo editing.

This works Carol, I'll work on this tomorrow and post around here! Thanks.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    So Kylie Jenner is the inspiration behind this outfit in this event as well she didn't exactly show her entire body she just showed herself posing in the same sequin leggings only difference is i think they are black not purple.

2cyr991.jpg
    Thanks for showing to us the inspiration astray! Glad they decided to change to purple, looks more vivid, like dragon scales!

And here they are:
    KSyVXWJ.png

Group pic while arriving at Coachella!

Take a look at this beautiful landscape:
    d3ZMuTr.png

Davena, Hgal and Angel cause girls wanna have fun! Linda and Rikk, are they an item? Can you find Dee? Lost her to the phone!

Loved spend some quality time with you guys! See you soon!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I want to apologize to my krew, but I am still not able to play this game thanks to constantly crashing issue. Also I can barely open chat. :(
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Same here. My game has been freezing since the update, can't help with the parties. :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Thanks for showing to us the inspiration astray! Glad they decided to change to purple, looks more vivid, like dragon scales!

And here they are:
    KSyVXWJ.png

d3ZMuTr.png

Davena, Hgal and Angel cause girls wanna have fun! Linda and Rikk, are they an item? Can you find Dee? Lost her to the phone!

Those pics look great, Vats!!! Thank you for doing this!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    I'm so sorry, Lulu and Charli, that your game keeps freezing!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Same here. My game has been freezing since the update, can't help with the parties. :(

Hey Bilal, sorry to hear that you encounter troubles in the game. We thought you might have given up playing like many of our Krew friends. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I luv the photos. Yay I'm so happy that you've memorized my dolls names☺.

LOL at Carolee Dee. She kinda reminds me of myself in rl because I'm so obsessed with technology. I know that I'm usually complaining so much about this game, but I always thought that the phone cases looks so lame, boring, and boyish for the female dolls. I wish that we could customized designed phone cases for our dolls. I've actually customized designed online and requested to be ordered my very own phone case and tablet case from two different private companies. My phone's company retailer store always sell these plain phone cases, so I always disliked them. My family thinks that I'm way too fancy since I've stopped buying phone cases from them:rolleyes:.

And here they are:
    KSyVXWJ.png

d3ZMuTr.png

I'm so sorry about your games Lulu and Bilal. I guess we're on the same boat because mines is doing the same thing too. I've lost my throwback prize on my first game (due to the crashing & force closing issue), so I'm extremely upset about that and didn't continue to participate, so I've given up pretty much basically. Sigh:(. On my second game, I didn't lose any prizes and I've only reached up to the earn able pants. I've done my part and I didn't want to RSVP at my krew members when they were throwing their parties that's not located at California since I'm having a very weird glitch on my game. When my doll needs to travel, she tends to get stuck at the airport and then the loading screen blacked out on my game-_-. So, now I can only RSVP at my krew members parties when it's locally only at California :mad:. I'm not even in the mood to post my doll's looks and winnings from her three freebie throwback boxes on the fashion thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    I'm sorry astray but I don't think you understood what I said. I know there's no new items and only throwboxes. But I have all items and I am tired of play for kgems. I hope a new update comes soon!
    fwmelo wrote: »
    I'm sorry astray but I don't think you understood what I said. I know there's no new items and only throwboxes. But I have all items and I am tired of play for kgems. I hope a new update comes soon!

I understood you perfectly well actually

We aren't going to get an update any time soon so you'll be waiting until June (i recall someone stating we won't receive another update for 3 months) which means we won't receive another update until June unfortunately (sorry for the repetitive comment i know that is probably annoying) at this rate it's kinda hard to hang onto any hope when it comes to this game.
    Sorry about your issues guys, my game is also on that vibe, perhaps I'm just more patient or addicted than you all!

Glad you liked the pics girls!:)

Carol, I'd love if the phone case was white instead of black. When I buy a device I chose the color I like and keep that way until I replace it by another lol. The only different thing I did was when I added a heart shaped sticker to an old phone of mine and when the phone used to ring it flashed lights lol.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!