Options

Work it! Event help

jadedpaynejadedpayne Registered Users 40 Posts
Any tips on how to complete the work it event? I only have side gigs since running out of storyline. I'm always able to get the outfit but never the hair. So anyone having similar issues with this event?
iOS player of KKG. πŸ’•

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Any tips on how to complete the work it event? I only have side gigs since running out of storyline. I'm always able to get the outfit but never the hair. So anyone having similar issues with this event?

3 hour gigs give you around 12 maybe 16 points whereas 1 hour gigs give you around 8,12, or 14 sometimes 16 points. When you have 4 hour gigs that gives you 24 points but it causes you to lose energy quick.

the only possible way anyone would ever complete a work it event when they've run out of storyline gigs is if they lose sleep to babysit the game by doing one hour gigs which can get boring. I feel like UNTIL we get more storylines they should definitely put the work it event on hiatus.
  • Options
    I agree but thanks for the tips!
    iOS player of KKG. πŸ’•
  • Options
    pm1994pm1994 Registered Users 10 Posts
    my story-line is finished as well but i usually manage to complete the work it task before time..
    I feel that 1 hour gigs are better than 3 hour ones for 3 hour gigs take almost 60 energy and you get 12 stars initially whereas 1 hour gig take 30 energy and gives 8 stars initially so two 1 hour gigs will take 60 energy but will give 16 stars.
    And if the 1 hour gig is a low profile event than better for it takes less than 30 energy..
    Hope my suggestions helped :)
    Prachi
    KKH level 46
    A+++
    Andriod
    Daily player
  • Options
    pm1994 wrote: Β»
    my story-line is finished as well but i usually manage to complete the work it task before time..
    I feel that 1 hour gigs are better than 3 hour ones for 3 hour gigs take almost 60 energy and you get 12 stars initially whereas 1 hour gig take 30 energy and gives 8 stars initially so two 1 hour gigs will take 60 energy but will give 16 stars.
    And if the 1 hour gig is a low profile event than better for it takes less than 30 energy..
    Hope my suggestions helped :)

Thank you so much your suggestions really helped. ☺️
    iOS player of KKG. πŸ’•
  • Options
    ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    Absolutely, one hour gigs are the way to go. They're done with about 30 energy and you get the most in return, plus you're not risking forgetting to come back and not 5 star it. As long as I'm remembering to log in when I have full energy, and tap my pets a few times a day, I can generally make it to the wig.
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I agree with everyone, 1 hour gigs are the best when you're out of storylines. But I need to play all day to finish the event
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram