06/01/2017 - K&K Weekend event

2Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    I see i see. But when I tried to click the CHAT button it just says "START OR JOIN A NEW KREW blablabla" so strange. I have my own krew but it seems that this longstanding CHAT glitch got worse, I couldn't RVSP bcoz of this. Really strange cuz I have a good connection, 5gb free space. And it lags real hard even when sending kreds. :(
    Do you also guys experience this??

IOS players isn't even experiencing that glitch. Unfortunately, it's only us android players.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Maybe the krew leader can try kicking the members who are having the glitch, then have the members re-join?

I'm not having any of these problems connecting to krew chat, except if I'm using really bad WiFi, usually the case overseas. But I did notice that on my android, sending/receiving kreds lags quite bad.
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Maybe the krew leader can try kicking the members who are having the glitch, then have the members re-join?

I'm not having any of these problems connecting to krew chat, except if I'm using really bad WiFi, usually the case overseas. But I did notice that on my android, sending/receiving kreds lags quite bad.
    Oh that might work! Rumpel and Vats, can you please let me know if you have read this? I don't want to kick you without warning!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Just got a message from support. I should "check if I have any pending Krew invites....... Have a nice day". I would - if I could play!
    Ok, Linda, I got it - let's try this! So hoping this will work!
    Angel, good luck to you!
    Android
    Linda, when I search for our krew I get always the same pop-up "no results..". Can't join random krew either.
    Android
    Just got a message from support. I should "check if I have any pending Krew invites....... Have a nice day". I would - if I could play!
    Ok, Linda, I got it - let's try this! So hoping this will work!
    Angel, good luck to you!
    Seriously, what kind of a response is that...!!!
    Ok I just removed you. Hope you can find us, but I will also search for you!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you're having issues with your krew, please send me a private message with your platform, ID and krew name.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    Has anyone's Krew had issues with parties failing, even though they say they're full. The last four I've attended haven't gotten 5 stars, but my Krew members say they can't get in to them.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ericasia wrote: »
    Has anyone's Krew had issues with parties failing, even though they say they're full. The last four I've attended haven't gotten 5 stars, but my Krew members say they can't get in to them.

yes. that's been going on ever since Krew events started unfortunately. there are also the parties that should have ended and they're still going with no tasks to do.

Speaking of, just had 2 parties in a row glitch. ALL the tasks were done but they didn't finish and I didn't get points on them. All that energy and 20 points I could use out the window :rolleye:
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Seems like the glitches are only getting worse unfortunately
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh that might work! Rumpel and Vats, can you please let me know if you have read this? I don't want to kick you without warning!

I prefer not to! Basically everything is frozen in my game, watched some ads and the gems aren't coming, if I get kicked am afraid of not being able to be back, the way it is maybe there's a chance...

At this point even if the game gets fixed, won't be able to finish anymore.:(

Ugh. Sorry this is happening to you guys. That's a real bummer. These party events are pretty easy too. :(

Thank you so much for the sympathy Angela and Happy Birthday to you!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    What!? I managed to finish a party event despite its reoccurring bugs and glitches that GLU has acknowledged yet still fails to fix, the glitchy event that caused me to not be able to see my krew or chat & throw parties or join them and oh let's not forget your krew homes glitching causing you not to be able to complete tasks for their party or it stating the party failed when it didn't. What a shocker!? No wonder it finally stopped raining here. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_2017-06-02-21-07-01_zpsl9wetgvn.png
    Vats wrote: »
    I prefer not to! Basically everything is frozen in my game, watched some ads and the gems aren't coming, if I get kicked am afraid of not being able to be back, the way it is maybe there's a chance...

Thank you so much for the sympathy Angela and Happy Birthday to you!;)

You made the right decision! I can't get back in our krew - or any krew - nothing works.
    After weeks finally I was able to see a video, but didn't receive a gem, too.

Happy Birthday Angela!
    Android
    Vats wrote: »

I'm so sorry, Vats, I really hope Glu comes with a fix... I did not remove you and I am so regretting removing Phoenix now, I can't find her in my friend list so I can't invite her back. Argh I am so kicking myself right now for doing that!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    giphy.gif
    AngelaLauren, hope you are having the best day!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Aww! Thank you guys! This is so sweet & really means a lot to me. :)