**unable to play weekend event**

BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
...& I know I'm not the only one! Why do we have a "Party Weekend" Event when many of us are unable to see our current Krew, or Join/Start a new one?! Oh & it gets better... WHY DO WE HAVE NO "START PARTY" BUTTON AVAILABLE IN ANY HOMES?!

With the mediocre effort put into this game, you could at least iron out these REOCCURRING glitches that keep plaguing so many of us faithful & hopeful player's.

At this point I feel like I'm a glutton for punishment still wanting to play.

...So, Glu Mods, what's the fix to this? Or are you just going to shrug your shoulders as usual, & expect Android player's to sadly sit this Event out yet again?

...I won't hold my breath.

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey Bella,

Please send me a private message with your ID and krew name.

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the threelines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) Your ID is listed in the middle of the HelpPage

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • sagunparajulisagunparajuli Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am also having the same problem. What should I do? The weekend event is already over and I couldn't get any gifts.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    We had multiple Krew members who could not play this weekend. All Android players, by the way. But some iOS players (including myself ) did experience glitches during the parties (no tapables, parties that won't finish or parties that finish too soon).
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I am also having the same problem. What should I do? The weekend event is already over and I couldn't get any gifts.
    I am sorry you could not play this weekend. Did you contact one of the forum moderators? Or send an ingame ticket to customer support?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________