06/08/2017 - K&K Weekend event

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
IMG_1338.jpg

Good morning dolls and dudes!
Thursday is here,
I can't believe a week has passed already!

giphy.gif

So any guesses on what type
of event we will have?
My free travel ran out so I'm hoping
we will have a dating event so I can
stay in one place, lol!

Well it's raining outside, so I'm
not leaving my bed any time soon!

IMG_2255.jpg
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Work it event! 😀
  • Christine_PatandiananChristine_Patandianan Registered Users 27 Posts
    I hope it's Work It event too
    KKG (Lv 23)
    Android Player📱 Kaia's Facebook
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm hoping for a nice long hairstyle! Didn't really like the last few hairstyles.
    PM to add
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a nice long hairstyle! Didn't really like the last few hairstyles.
    Same here :(
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hope this week I'll be able to play the event! Still not able to enter the krew chat.:(

Have tons of energy to be used. The ads aren't rewarding gems, so I'm afraid that the gigs does the same with event points...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, the weekend's almost here! It is indeed going to be a Work It event. I love the zebra print and hair :)

06-08.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Nuuuuu the hair is not my style lol! Probably the only thing I like is the dress.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm loving the big voluminous hair. I'm hating the dress and the shoes.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I wish that last week's prizes were switched by those. Animal print is not my thing, but maybe can make it work. Not here for the shoes.

Hope everyone's game will be working this weekend. Good luck with the boxes folks!

Thanks Kalinda!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda!

Don't really like the hair or shoes :confused:
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Love the hair and dress. Probably won't finish the event seeing as though side gigs take forever to complete. :(
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    a work it event, really? I think I am going to pass on this one I just cannot go without sleep this time trying to babysit a game with no storylines but good luck to all who's participating.

I am not feeling the hair or the heels, the only thing worth grinding for is the throwback boxes and the dress.

but thanks for the spoiler Kalinda.

just now noticing that Kylie Jenner has freckles
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I wish that last week's prizes were switched by those. Animal print is not my thing, but maybe can make it work. Not here for the shoes.

Hope everyone's game will be working this weekend. Good luck with the boxes folks!

Thanks Kalinda!

So agree with you Vats, would have loved last week's items!
    Still not able to reunite with our krew - or join any krew - so I hope we can play at least the Work it event.
    Android
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    a work it event, really? I think I am going to pass on this one I just cannot go without sleep this time trying to babysit a game with no storylines but good luck to all who's participating.'

I am not feeling the hair or the heels, the only thing worth grinding for is the throwback boxes and the dress.

but thanks for the spoiler Kalinda.

just now noticing that Kylie Jenner has freckles

Same astray! I never really noticed either. Probably because of all the makeup she wears we hardly get to see her natural face and beauty. :)
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    lmao no, only going to play until the third box because that's just hideous..
    Same astray! I never really noticed either. Probably because of all the makeup she wears we hardly get to see her natural face and beauty. :)

I agree Angela it is refreshing to see her natural face and beauty.

kiko.park wrote: »
    lmao no, only going to play until the third box because that's just hideous..

I probably go out on a limb and at least stop at the third box too Kiko.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank tou for the spoilers, Kalinda!
    I love the big hair, but I agree with everyone that a work it event without storyline is so hard...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Don' really like the prizes :( The dress is alright but that's all
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
    Honestly, it just looks tacky and getting to the third box will probably be hard enough so no way I'm working for the rest.. I'm really sorry if people do like it but that's some questionable style y'all have.
    I'm having this weird glitch on my games. I've invited both of my rl player contacts to co-star alongside with my dolls on my games, and now they're all basically a beginner's defaulted customized doll with basic AF clothing on.:confused:

Is this happening to anyone else? I can't see my true in-game friends identities, only the NPCs⁉.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm having this weird glitch on my games. I've invited both of my rl player contacts to co-star alongside with my dolls on my games, and now they're all basically a beginner's defaulted customized doll with basic AF clothing on.:confused:

Is this happening to anyone else? I can't see my true in-game friends identifies, only the NPCs⁉.:confused:

Hmm I'll check out my game and see if I'm experiencing the same glitch.
    What the heck is wrong with my games?:mad:

I've watched the free offers to earn (kgems/energy/cash) and I didn't even get credited towards into my gaming accounts. ***⁉:mad::confused:

On a bright note, my games are no longer freezing, crashing, and forced closing☺. It's smooth now as a cucumber:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    Honestly, it just looks tacky and getting to the third box will probably be hard enough so no way I'm working for the rest.. I'm really sorry if people do like it but that's some questionable style y'all have.

I'll agree with Kiko about the outfit being tacky :/

But I guess I'll have to work for them to prevent them from appearing on my TB boxes.
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    What the heck is wrong with my games?:mad:

I've watched the free offers to earn (kgems/energy/cash) and I didn't even get credited towards into my gaming accounts. ***⁉:mad::confused:

On a bright note, my games are no longer freezing, crashing, and forced closing☺. It's smooth now as a cucumber:cool:

Same here. Exactly. And my Malibu dog is untappable since the last party. It would need another party to "defrost" it. Had the same happening with the Bahamas house. But no krew to party with..
    No more feezing and crashing though now... Lol
    Android
    Yeah we got the same glitch, my friends are also showing up on default mode, no rewards for ads, can't access the krew and indeed the game hasn't crashed in a while XD.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    I'll agree with Kiko about the outfit being tacky :/

But I guess I'll have to work for them to prevent them from appearing on my TB boxes.

Omg I didn't even think about that! Getting these in a tb box would be such a disappointment.. I wish they never put it in there tbh
    Thanks for letting me know Rumpel and Vats. I think that it's an Android glitched up problem then? After the defaulted dolls freaked me out last night, I've been inviting NPCs to my dolls gigs instead. I'm hoping that glu fixes that. Well at least, I'm not alone with this one.

Edit: I wish that glu would fix this annoying glitch on my game because sometimes when my doll needs to travel, the loading screen blacks out on my game and my doll tends to get stuck at the airport. I was told by the glu mod that it's the ads on my game that's been doing this, but now I'm kinda doubtful about it. If my game keeps on continuing to act up, then I'll probably won't be able to complete the event on time:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I'm experiencing this glitch too, unfortunately. Sometimes when I invite a friends to a gig, they show up on default mode after a few minutes...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Yeah...my game hasn't changed any of my krew members clothes even though they have it's as if they're completely frozen in my game. Not only that none of them pop up on my feed so that I can like their stuff and Jon has disappeared completely from my friend's list...

If we do get an update (which would be awesome) i pray it fixes the glitches we've complained about since this game was created...

also it appears that neither sisters are the inspiration behind this outfit.

It seems that the VSA Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is the inspiration behind this event's outfit.

article-0-1D9D98EA00000578-192_634x906_zpstg04sdgm.jpg

The dress was designed by Balmain, not entirely sure the motive behind those boots with heels or the blown out hair.
    :)
    Oh I thought Khloe was the inspiration:

IMG_9835.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life