Saved game data not working?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
I'm so beyond upset right now:mad:. I temporarily deleted my game to try to resolve a glitch since my doll couldn't travel for crying out loud (she was stuck at the airport). When I reinstalled the game, K&K couldn't find my saved game that's connected to Google. Is there a permanent solution to my situation? When will glu fix the Google servers so that I can get my saved game back? I'm freaking out right now.

Edited to add: My old saved ID game # was saved on my device's memo. I'm so worried that if I start a new game due to this glitch, my new current gaming data may overwrite on my old saved game data.

Please help!
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Carol, this is awful. I'm so sorry this happened. Has this ever happened before? Do you have your ID # saved or are you saying you can't get in to get it? If you do, I'd submit a ticket to customer care, to see if they can get it looked at over the weekend. Is this the game that was previously stored of an SD card? Whatever you do, don't panic. Even if you have to just put it away till Monday, know that glu will do their best to help you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Koko, I have my ID # saved with me in a safe place just in case something happens to my game. I can't send glu an in-game ticket though. Is there a link where I can contact them through the glu site?

I don't wanna start a new game. I'm thinking that the Google servers are down at the moment. This game has experiencing too many glitches lately. (Sigh):(
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, go here and hit the Contact us tab: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web

Fingers crossed for you. I am soooooo glad you have your id.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thank you so much Koko for that link! I'm trying to stay optimistic knowing that help is on the way.

There's an importance for saving your game ID # since that can come in handy someday. My corrupted files are just lost somewhere on my device.

I'm hoping and praying for the glu gods to tell me that's it's just coincidentally a temporary glitch and that I didn't permanently lost my game's progress. *fingers crossed*
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG