can I please get some help??!

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
this WHOLE weekend went by and NOT ONE person helped me.my game is bugged my doll cannot leave current location ...... I asked MULTIPLE times and all I got was message to play on reliable wifi signal.....REALLY?! enough is enough am thoroughly frustrated

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    this WHOLE weekend went by and NOT ONE person helped me.my game is bugged my doll cannot leave current location ...... I asked MULTIPLE times and all I got was message to play on reliable wifi signal.....REALLY?! enough is enough am thoroughly frustrated

I'd say to directly private message KalindaKing or eggsandbananas and tell them what's wrong with your game. Usually they can help you a lot quicker than in-game help.
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    not holding my breath, still waiting for an answer on message I sent her months ago now
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Did you contact Support in-game? That's your best bet so they have access to your ID and game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    yes I did quite few times, as I mentioned in my first comment....3 days gone by and not one answer.
    Kalinda King can YOU help me please???