K&K update?

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm so sorry guys... Maybe I'm just too positive for my own good but I still think Glu is still trying to fix it. So I'm curious to see what will happen in a few hours when our weekend events usually start...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I'm so sorry guys... Maybe I'm just too positive for my own good but I still think Glu is still trying to fix it. So I'm curious to see what will happen in a few hours when our weekend events usually start...
    Let's just be hopeful for now. Maybe we'll have the new update next week, who knows.
  • GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

I hope You're right, Linda...
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I honestly doubt they're updating this game this month Kalinda's response made it obvious that they aren't they're just going to keep adding events to this game. Not to mention their response on twitter mentioned an update soon but none of us actually know when soon is. Kalinda never confirmed that there is an update in the future this month not the way she'd normally do. I held out on Nicki's game too when they kept stating they were working on an update and of course it turned out that they never were working on an update.So I'll believe that they're working on this game and going to give us an update this month when I see the word update by the game until then I'm going by Kalinda's words since she does work for them. I'm not going to hold my breath or hold onto the notion that they're working to fix this game since the bugs and glitches people have complained about haven't been fixed at all and it's been a year.I still believe that they're going to probably wait until August or November to give us an update, it just makes sense to me since August is two months away and with July approaching us fast it just feels like they're waiting for Kylie's birthday or maybe even Kendall's birthday to give us this "huge" update they've been telling others who message them asking about an update. Or hey perhaps they're focusing on TS's new game with them.Gaming and coding does take time/concentration and it does take years to perfect.This game has so much potential it would be ashamed if they'd give up on it too.
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    No update for now? Can we get at least informations ? It's been months. We care about the game, can't they see that? I really hope they're going to update it soon, as they said. Maybe they'll update both games at the same time, kkg and kkh so next week.
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm so bored of opening TB boxes of kgems for months now. I spent a lot on this game and have a lot of kgems but nothing to spend on. Waste of my money, very sad.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I kinda wish that glu would clarify when will probably possibly the upcoming update will be arriving⁉ It's just because it ain't cool to leave the players hanging out in the air like that glu.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    Update Today?
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Update Today?

What makes you think there's gonna be an update today? Not saying you're wrong but who knows when the update will be.
  • kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    Because Jose finished the spoiler for this update
  • GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    I think that we'll get update in August, when it's Kylie's birthday.
    we will get an update eventually i am sure that our GLU Goddess Kalinda will let us in the details when she's given the ok to do so but I'm holding out until Kylie's 20th birthday it would be the perfect time to add new features to this game and revamp it. However, until then I'll be playing KKH.
    GiaLola00 wrote: »
    I think that we'll get update in August, when it's Kylie's birthday.
    i came up with that theory a week or two ago, glad to see i am not the only one who believes that is what they're holding out for, it just makes sense.
    astray wrote: »
    I honestly doubt they're updating this game this month Kalinda's response made it obvious that they aren't they're just going to keep adding events to this game. Not to mention their response on twitter mentioned an update soon but none of us actually know when soon is. Kalinda never confirmed that there is an update in the future this month not the way she'd normally do. I held out on Nicki's game too when they kept stating they were working on an update and of course it turned out that they never were working on an update.So I'll believe that they're working on this game and going to give us an update this month when I see the word update by the game until then I'm going by Kalinda's words since she does work for them. I'm not going to hold my breath or hold onto the notion that they're working to fix this game since the bugs and glitches people have complained about haven't been fixed at all and it's been a year.I still believe that they're going to probably wait until August or November to give us an update, it just makes sense to me since August is two months away and with July approaching us fast it just feels like they're waiting for Kylie's birthday or maybe even Kendall's birthday to give us this "huge" update they've been telling others who message them asking about an update. Or hey perhaps they're focusing on TS's new game with them.Gaming and coding does take time/concentration and it does take years to perfect.This game has so much potential it would be ashamed if they'd give up on it too.
    Also there's a thread on this matter already you could join us in there and chat with us there if you'd like to do so it's always nice to meet new people. :)https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?256011-June-or-July-update
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Merged the new thread that popped up with this established thread started by Astray with a good number of replies. Thanks for understanding. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YulenaYulena Registered Users 9 Posts
    Today there was another update on the kkh game. The Third one since i've playing kendal and Kylie. It's already Getting really boring with No more storyline, the Same clothes,.... No extra events...when I started playing I thought that this was much coller then kkh. But I think I might take my wordt back. This update should have been aerlyer.... I don't u derstand... Kinda sad about iT.
    I do wish we get an update one of these days though. It's been months now so I don't see why they need even more time.. I'll be patient though.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Is it déjà vu all over again? I know it's quite early to say this but why do I get a feeling that K&K will be just like NMTE in the near future? Please have the basic decency to at least inform the players about K&K's upcoming update. We've struggled and endured the numerous glitches just to be able to play this game because we love it and if GLU really cares about its players... well if they really care... zzz
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Is it déjà vu all over again? I know it's quite early to say this but why do I get a feeling that K&K will be just like NMTE in the near future? Please have the basic decency to at least inform the players about K&K's upcoming update. We've struggled and endured the numerous glitches just to be able to play this game because we love it and if GLU really cares about its players... well if they really care... zzz

Yeah it kinda seems like this game is going through that phase which makes me not wanna keep on playing it.
    -_-
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    why dont they just stop putting game like this out just keep kkh and be done don't even release taylor game i feel that isnt coming to.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    Sounds like the Project Manager over at Glu can't keep the schedule. Time management affects sales..
    Hopefully next month which is Kylie's 20th birthday we'll get a very special update :D
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I've given up on this game now.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    I've given up on this game now.

I believe that a lot of us have because we are uncertain about where it is heading.
    It is almost August which means it'll be Kylie's 20th birthday IF we do NOT receive an update by then that will be our answer from GLU and I will abandon this game altogether and focus my energy and time on just KKH I will not continue to give my attention to a game that they've clearly stopped caring about.
  • Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    This forum feels pretty dead now too.
  • zainabc2004@gmail.comzainabc2004@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ugh I really hope there's an update next month because the game is starting to get a bit boring
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    And it's now August. I'm not ready to give up on this game yet. Hope we get an update soon.. :(
    well Kylie Jenner's 20th birthday isn't until the 10th of August so I will give them UNTIL then to come up with an update as I am assuming that is probably when they will give us one or hey this is probably it for this game, a lot of people have given up on this game already and ONLY ever seem to play when there is an event and even they are becoming repetitive. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    well Kylie Jenner's 20th birthday isn't until the 10th of August so I will give them UNTIL then to come up with an update as I am assuming that is probably when they will give us one or hey this is probably it for this game, a lot of people have given up on this game already and ONLY ever seem to play when there is an event and even they are becoming repetitive. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I messaged Koko about it because all of the KK players are sitting here with no answers to anything and she said that she would ask when she went to send in another note so I guess we have to wait 9 days or before then but I just realized that her birthday falls on Thursday of next week so let's pray we get something.
    I really hope they let us know something soon. I recently sent a ticket asking about it and they told me they were working on it but couldn't tell me when the update would be there. We'll just have to be patient a little longer.