Active krew - kgems & kred

kkg_danikkg_dani Registered Users 23 Posts
Hey guys, so I have been a leader of multiple/successful active krews and have just started again from scratch to give other KKG players the chance to join an active krew who always participate and help each other out!
In order to join, you must:
1. Send kred regularly
2. Either purchase kgems/cash so team members receive their gift boxes
3. Participate in any Krew Goals/ Party Events!
Krew name: KGEMS & KRED
I hope you join, can't wait to see you there! :)

Comments

• YulenaYulena Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi you guys. Our krew's got a big problem. The creator of our krew got kicked out of her own krew by a misstaken on the game? Now someone else on the krew appaers to have the crown now. The creator got back on the krew but How Can she get her crown back? She created this krew and payd gems for iT... iT really don't understand whats wrong with the game these days.Please if you. An help please replay! Greetings Yulena
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Yulena wrote: »
    Hi you guys. Our krew's got a big problem. The creator of our krew got kicked out of her own krew by a misstaken on the game? Now someone else on the krew appaers to have the crown now. The creator got back on the krew but How Can she get her crown back? She created this krew and payd gems for iT... iT really don't understand whats wrong with the game these days.Please if you. An help please replay! Greetings Yulena
    Hi Yulena. The current leader has to make the one that made the krew leader again. I hope you get what I mean
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Yes! The NOW krew leader should try to EDIT the name of krew & there will be a button that says CHANGE krew leader Or something similar. They can then choose a new leader. ( give back to the original krew leader )
    I hope that helps! ❤❤