????K&K Krew is Recruiting!????

AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
Kweens & Kings Krew is currently recruiting new members! We currently have 5 open spaces for *active* members. We ask that you are mostly importantly active, in events and krew chat, will send kred often, be respectful and welcoming of others, and have a decent amount of homes for party events. We accept everyone, and please feel free to be yourself!

If you're interested in joining, search Kweens & Kings. We hope to have you in the krew. :)

Comments

• Katz31Katz31 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Kweens & Kings Krew is currently recruiting new members! We currently have 5 open spaces for *active* members. We ask that you are mostly importantly active, in events and krew chat, will send kred often, be respectful and welcoming of others, and have a decent amount of homes for party events. We accept everyone, and please feel free to be yourself!

If you're interested in joining, search Kweens & Kings. We hope to have you in the krew. :)

Hi, I just asked to join. My name is Ivy and I'm a level 25 and I'm very active during the weekend events and I'll be working on my task too so I can get more money but I will always send krew whenever I can, but it would be great if you would accept me☺️☺️
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    #bestkrewever
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Hi, I'm wondering if you still have opening in the krew? I'm Dani, I'm on level 23. I have 5 homes, I am very active, I always send kred every time I am on and I am currently in a krew, who used to be active but no one wants to play anymore so I'm looking for a new krew. (:
  • xoGracexoGrace Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi. I was wondering if you still had open spots? I'm active multiple times daily and I send kred as often as possible. I'm just looking for a krew that is active. My last krew only had 3 or 4 members active. My nickname is Grace, I'm level 21 with a pretty strong following. If you still have an opening I would love to join!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Sorry girls! K&K is full atm!
  • xoGracexoGrace Registered Users 9 Posts
    Let me know if you ever have another open spot ������
  • xAVAxxAVAx Registered Users 7 Posts
    Angela Lauren can you add me back in? I went to send Kred this morning and it says I'm not in a krew. Thanks!