idk where to put this lmao

queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
I am having trouble with uploading my profile picture and avatar, can someone help me out? lol

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    hi. Let's start with your avatar. Have you gone into Settings, across the top of your screen? Ut sats Welcom, Your name, Notifications, My Profile, Settings, ....tap settings and on the left, 3rd section down, you'll see Settings. Choose Edit Avata, and another page opens. Chose Custom Avatar and then either put in the url, or select it from your device. The biggest problem is size. Make sure it is no larger than 125 by 125 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller). What is the issue you are experiencing?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    hi. Let's start with your avatar. Have you gone into Settings, across the top of your screen? Ut sats Welcom, Your name, Notifications, My Profile, Settings, ....tap settings and on the left, 3rd section down, you'll see Settings. Choose Edit Avata, and another page opens. Chose Custom Avatar and then either put in the url, or select it from your device. The biggest problem is size. Make sure it is no larger than 125 by 125 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller). What is the issue you are experiencing?
    I put a picture of my doll as my profile picture when I first made an account and it worked fine but when I tried to upload the same picture for my avatar, I wouldn't work. It said it was too big.
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Nevermind, I got it! Thank you Koko