hoping to dress my doll like there is
a heatwave in K&K country too!

giphy.gif
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
    I hope it's not a party event, because I can't join to the crew. I hate this glitches 😞😞😞
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I think it might be a superstar event
    *✲゚*(❁´◑`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◑`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I actually would not mind a SuperStar event: my free travel ran out some time ago and I have been eyeing these cute boots for weeks now!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Oh and if we would have a Super Star event I really hope Glu adds the K-gem after each completed gig, which encourages players to keep playing all weekend instead of stopping after spending an X amount of K-gems!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Anything else than "work it" or dating would be a disaster for me. In one month I have earned less than 80 gems, without storylines no more gems. Having to pay so much for travelling (I practically work only to pay for travel) doesn't allow me to make any purchases. The only time I can participate in Super Star events is... when travel payment comes up, which for me is in 8 days...
    Any kind of Krew event is out of the question, with most Android players being seperated from their Krews..
    Android
    I agree, Rumpel and Gia, Krew events should not be held until the issue has been resolved!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Im still holding out hope for a good update! Kendall & kylies products are normally of great value And are well executed, so for the game to have nothing added for such a long period of time is sad. 😣
    My krew is 100% active & we still are hoping and waiting for something new!
    Any spoilers today? β€πŸ’šπŸ’œ
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This outfit was inspired by Kylie. Hope you have a great weekend!

06-22.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I really love the outfit, it's cute but I feel like it would be cuter if it were closed like a dress/skirt or if it didn't look like it was 2 pieces and make it look like it was a romper with pants instead of shorts. I also like the hair but I feel like it should be a little longer and have more little hairs popping out of it. But besides that, it's a cute outfit and I wish I could participate. ):
  • SamanthaxoSamanthaxo Registered Users 15 Posts
    finally a long hairstyle that i'll never be able to get πŸ™ƒ
    Will we be able to earn gems this time?I've shared your feedback with the team, but we're not running a bonus k-gems offer.
    Android
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I really like the hair but not enough to spend 4k on it. I'll be sitting this event out.
  • YulenaYulena Registered Users 9 Posts
    To bad they only give the really Nice outfit on the superstar events... I mean this hair is lovely. And the last dating event? Nothing about the outfit made me wanne play.. not really fair If you ask me....
    Thank you Kalinda!
    Wow I really love that hair!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    4,000 K-Gems still? Seriously? GLU.... Nqldf_Cd8vhno_I.gif
    AndroidΒ 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Oh my god, it's even uglier than the KKH version???? Find it funny though that they even dare to have a superstar event when people are completely over spending money on this game since we don't get any updates anymore..
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Oh my god, it's even uglier than the KKH version???? Find it funny though that they even dare to have a superstar event when people are completely over spending money on this game since we don't get any updates anymore..

People must still be spending the money, though, otherwise they wouldn't keep creating the Superstar events. I was this game's biggest fan but it's over. I've given up hope a long time ago.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Haha as if I'm really going to spend my money on a game that they so balantly told us they're not going to update any time soon.Good luck to anyone who's going to tho. :)
    Ha, true but at least the crotch part doesn't look like a granny's nappy this time lol
    People must still be spending the money, though, otherwise they wouldn't keep creating the Superstar events. I was this game's biggest fan but it's over. I've given up hope a long time ago.
    Hmm normally I would agree and I will some people probably are still investing their money into this game, why? I'll never understand either Lants, however i don't think all are spending money on this game I think they're getting gems and money through other ways.I would say but we aren't allowed to so it would be against my better judgement but I'm sure you get where I'm going with this.
    finally a long hairstyle that i'll never be able to get πŸ™ƒ
    I've never laughed so loud and hard at a comment in my entire life
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I guess that this'll be the second week where I'll be MIA on this game. I'm trying to over analyze if it's worth it to me to restart my game, but I have no idea what direction this game is heading towards to.:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    This game will no longer take anymore of my money.
    *✲゚*(❁´◑`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◑`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    This game will no longer take anymore of my money.
    I second that! :)
    AndroidΒ 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Good news guys!

This morning I was able to be back to my krew, yay!

Could be great news if the game hasn't ate about 80-90 gems and 8k-9k kash! However my energy bar went from 30 bolts to 360 bolts!

None of the event items particularly call my attention, but I was pondering to buy to reach the first two boxes, but since I lost gems, think I'll keep those I still have...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thanks Kalinda!
    With the weekend event I was reunited with my krew again, too.
    Found 89 energy instead of 32 (which I know I had), and 42 gems and 14000 $ missing.
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    That's great news about your krews!!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    That's great news about your krews!!
    Yes! Thank you GLU for working on this krew glitch I'm so happy to be able to communicate with other krew members again, however I lost about 149k-gems for unknown reason (I think it's a glitch) so I talked to the GLU rep and they didn't just give me 149 k-gems, but they gave me 200k-gems, I'm so thankful. ^^ I can feel this game's "reborn" β™₯
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–