06/29/2017 - K&K Weekend event

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

IMG_1338.jpg
Good morning my forum friends!

Thursday has arrived and that means we can
start talking about the K&K weekend event!

IMG_3424.jpg

So any guesses on what type of event we will have..?
We had a Dating and a Super Star event, so that
leaves Professional gigs or a Krew Party event.
Our Krew finally got all members back, but I
definately prefer a Professtional Gigs Event...

Well, looks like we just have to wait a few more
hours until our Queen of Spoilers Kalinda
comes over and let's us know!

giphy.gif
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Yay! Its event day! Im super excited & ready! Just waiting on the spoilers! Pleeasee!? ❤💚
    Thanks!
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    I hope it's a krew party event those are super fun and the new outfit better be gorgeous cause the least one looked like a chef's uniform💔and maybe bring back krew goals events❤
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    My guess is either party or work it, since we've already had dating and super star.
  • YulenaYulena Registered Users 9 Posts
    Kylie.B wrote: »
    I hope it's a krew party event those are super fun and the new outfit better be gorgeous cause the least one looked like a chef's uniformand maybe bring back krew goals events❤
    **** right about that. The last outfit really sucked ��
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This time I would like a Superstar event (although I don't like those). Travel payment is due 😞
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys,

With July 4th coming up next week, we're doing a Party event this weekend.

Have fun!

06-29.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MissKingMissKing Registered Users 18 Posts
    The top is hideous...
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Thanks for posting the spoilers Kalinda.

I must say, everything is ugly apart from the hair!

Reason I like the hair is because it kinda looks like this and I've always wanted this outfit since I missed it...
    IMG_20170629_184048_991.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda! I must have those glasses and that hair!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    This is honestly offensive jfc
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! Ooooh I love that hair!
    Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    For a second my heart froze, then I remembered that I'm back to my krew and will be able to party this weekend! Yay!

Can't miss none of those, the hair is sensational and even the jacket has it's charm IMO.

Thanks Kalinda!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Clearly inspired by Kylie, but I love the hair and the top though. I don't know why but I think it's cute and until then, I have 7 more hours until the event 😞
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    Omg I love all of the earnable clothings!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    What the glasses make me think of.... :confused:
    laser.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hahahaha Stefan!

I love the hair! The top is unique, gotta earn it and try styling it.
    PM to add
  • BriannaMarieBriannaMarie Registered Users 10 Posts
    I really am in love with this weeks earnable hair, I wish I top did not have the fur I feel like it would have been more of my style!
    Android player
    Been playing since 2016
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Here we go again with the krew glitch.
    This krew chat glitch was fixed recently but now in this Party Weekend event there's only a pop-up saying "start or join a krew blablabla" this is really frustrating and annoying as hell
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Hmm, a new glitch for me. Throwing a party in London but there are no tasks for me to complete, it just looks like my basic London home. My krew members can join and do their's but there is nothing for me
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    For those wondering, this is how the top looks in real life :)
    It actually looks good in real life but of course Glu had to spoil it by shortening the sleeves :/

Thanks for showing us the inspiration buddy! Think they make the sleeves shorter, to they don't overlap with the accessories.

I'm having a huge trouble in my game, all buttons whose starts parties are gone from my houses.

Everything was ok when the event started last night, after throwing 4 or 5 parties, went to Santa Monica and after tapping the button in the house, a message popped up saying that was already a party happening there.

I went to Calabasas and tried there, the party started, but all my guests were invited to Santa Monica's party...Then the game asked me to RSVP to my own party...Then everything turned into a big mess and I 'failed' on everything and the buttons were gone!:confused:

At least Angel still can be a guest on her friends parties.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Try to leave and rejoin your krew and see if that helps you resolve the party glitches
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Done!
    KSRM6K3.png?1

Thanks you so much to my krew (it's so good to be back), for always making these events so nice,fun and always being there for each other!

Try to leave and rejoin your krew and see if that helps you resolve the party glitches

Maybe if things doesn't come back to normal after the end of the event I'll try that, but I can't risk it right now, cause I'm still able to help people to complete the event by joining their parties. And TBH I'm traumatized to go 'krewless' once again.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm sorry but the comments on the event items in this thread are just too funny not to laugh at the glasses do look like something that you’d wear at a laser show. I really do think that they should've left the blouse the way it was since the inspiration behind this outfit is supposed to be Kylie. I've noticed they changed the colours around too her sleeves are originally orange and the chest part is purple.

Lmfao I'm sorry I'm laughing at this too hard right now to write a proper comment on this because it's true, I was thinking it but you all beat me to it.

What's annoying about the events is that there are still items you've won already still being seen in throwback boxes so you're thinking you're gonna get something else and instead it pops up something you already own in the closet, i thought GLU fixed that glitch.

Ahem well, DONE!

zAvW0EL.jpg

It didn't take as long as I thought because I have an amazing krew who works together even if most of them are done before the timer ever hits 1 day but yeah...I'll have to see how to style that blouse for Peyton.
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    @KalindaKing I'm also experiencing the same exact problems as @KaylaJ & @Vats posted. I was able to throw parties then my game crashed, a glitch occurred, I reopened the game after closing out completely & it said I was hosting a party which other krew members were able to RSVP to; but I had no task buttons or "iPod start party" button appearing. The party obviously failed due to me not being able to see any tasks, now over 12 hours later I'm *STILL* unable to throw parties bc button is missing, & I'm also afraid to leave the krew if I can't guarantee I'll get back in :(

Any other tips or suggestions? I also tried clearing cache. Thank you in advance!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It's a long weekend for glu too, so i would try Kalinda's advice of leaving your krew, and rejoining. Take screenshots of where you are in the game, incliding any prizes you've already won in the event, and try her advice. Can anyone share any experiencea regarding leaving snd rejoining a krew? I can look arou d and see if any other advice is available, but consider trying Kalinda's advice. My fingers are crossed for you, and if you do try, make sure the leader is available to accept your request to rejoin. Let me know what you decide, and I can be here for hand holding if you do leave and rejoin. Wish i could do more.

And i'm sorry Stefan but i made a judgement call and removed the real life pic. There was a little too much skin for my comfort zone. Would you like me to crop the picture and put it back? If so Pm me. Hope you understsnd.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary