X&O Krew Recruiting!

2Next

Comments

• JealousJealous Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi there x&o I'm jealous. And a serious game player of k&k. I am on level 20 and have a good following. Everyday I am online and playing the game. I love to send kred and have conversations in the group chat. I love for the parties and have a good sense of fashion taste. So if you have an opening sometimes please invite me as I love how your group seems to operate and would love to be apart of the fan.
  • SheismishaSheismisha Registered Users 21 Posts
    ZoRvaSD.jpg

Krew Leader - Misha (Sheismisha)

We are recruiting a couple more active members to join our amazing krew!

Must be at least level 20 to join!

Please post here with your name and picture of your doll! :D

Definitely won't find another krew like this! We're sooo ready for the Krew Goals event!!👑💯
  • SheismishaSheismisha Registered Users 21 Posts
    Jealous wrote: »
    Hi there x&o I'm jealous. And a serious game player of k&k. I am on level 20 and have a good following. Everyday I am online and playing the game. I love to send kred and have conversations in the group chat. I love for the parties and have a good sense of fashion taste. So if you have an opening sometimes please invite me as I love how your group seems to operate and would love to be apart of the fan.

JOIN US!! JOIN US!! JOIN US!!

Two slots left☺️☺️☺️
  • KimberlydKimberlyd Registered Users 8 Posts
    hey X&O its kimberly. i currently dont have access to my phone, an wont be able to for awhile so i wont be playing and helping each of you in the krew. i am so sorry, but please dont kick me out because when i can get back on , ill make it up to everyone!
  • Autumn75Autumn75 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello, My name is Autumn. I have sent u a request😍
  • Katz31Katz31 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sheismisha wrote: »
    Definitely won't find another krew like this! We're sooo ready for the Krew Goals event!!👑💯

Hi😀, my name is Ivy and I am level 25 in the game and I've sent a request to be accepted but I would love to be a apart of an active Kees as the one I am in isn't ever active🙁
  • xoGracexoGrace Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi. My name is Grace. I'm level 21 because of a brief hiatus. I'm active throughout the day and I send kred as often as possible. My current krew is lovely, but only 4 or 5 of them is active.
  • MiliraMilira Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have 2 dolls, one is max level, other is level 27.
    I have all houses, can I please join.
  • River_StonemRiver_Stonem Registered Users 16 Posts
    Sorry we haven't gotten back to any of you, our krew has been full for awhile.
    But now we're recruiting players again!
    We're all so excited to have new members be apart of our family!
    :o

K&K
    Name: River_Stonem
    Level: 25
    Krew: X&O

KKH
    Level: 35
  • SkinnySkinny Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello my name is Aela in the game. I have 3 houses. I go to the party. I'm verry verry active :) Level 17
  • SkinnySkinny Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello ! Aela and Adam on the game, we are a couple, we play on our phones. We are on holiday and very active. We are looking for a group as prestigious as yours! We have made you requests;) we send And we make parties in our different houses. We talk a lot too! Level 17. kiss
  • ForevermahForevermah Registered Users 2 Posts
    ceujVF

Hello! My name is Mel, currently level 22 active player and send kreds often. The Krew that I was in is inactive anymore so I'm looking for a new one. Hopefully you guys are willing to accept me in!
    K&KName: Mel
    Level: 22
    Krew: Currently Finding
  • JasmineLJasmineL Registered Users 35 Posts
    Skinny wrote: »
    Hello ! Aela and Adam on the game, we are a couple, we play on our phones. We are on holiday and very active. We are looking for a group as prestigious as yours! We have made you requests;) we send And we make parties in our different houses. We talk a lot too! Level 17. kiss

You will hear from us soon :) I've just posted in the krew! Enjoy your Holiday!
    K&K
    Name: Jasmine
    LVL: 24
    Forevermah wrote: »
    ceujVF

Hello! My name is Mel, currently level 22 active player and send kreds often. The Krew that I was in is inactive anymore so I'm looking for a new one. Hopefully you guys are willing to accept me in!

Thanks for showing interest in the krew Mel! I've just posted in the krew and you should hear very soon!
    K&K
    kkg_dani wrote: »
    Hey all, I am the leader of XXXXXXXXXXXXX

- Dani xo

Not cool �� We are trying to recruit for our own krew and River works very hard to make banners for this tread to advertise our own krew.

Edited by Koko
    K&K
  • Tara2388Tara2388 Registered Users 1 Posts
    What's up! My name is Tara and I'm a level 17 with a couple homes and I'm pretty active. All I want is to join an active krew with nice members.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi, I moved Dani's post over to it's own thread, deleting it from this Krew's thread. I'm sure it was an innocent mistake. Good luck everyone, hope yiu enjoy your new krew members, and the game. ;)

Dani, yiu need your own thread for your new krew, and you can't fish off another krew's pier so to speak. I started one for you. If you already have one, i'll move it there. Any question, feel free to message me in PM.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Tara2388 wrote: »
    What's up! My name is Tara and I'm a level 17 with a couple homes and I'm pretty active. All I want is to join an active krew with nice members.
    Hey Tara! We are just waiting for Misha, our krew leader to make the final decisions! You will hear from us soon!!
    K&K
  • niiyahbniiyahb Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is my sister Najhay. Her character name is Khrysanne. I will send a request on her behalf. She is very active. ?ui=2&ik=50b9e3b368&view=fimg&th=15d7d3b5edf88f26&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=15d7d406136769ec92b1&attbid=ANGjdJ-RgGN0OpFSL0_Ba029h3Zcwy_yUo1kzYNekgr4WU19u3BMSHTjstJd4nkmKSQdpPdxAAlsGqkhu6fZebdUe6exWhU0E2vhCqF1Z6KiMJR9IpS3vR4J1dT2pdQ&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1501044864898&rm=15d7d3b5edf88f26&zw&atsh=1
  • niiyahbniiyahb Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, my name is Niyah. I just did a post for my sister bec she doesn't have an acc with this forum yet. I also am going to send out a request to join this krew. I am also active. My character name is Khrys.?ui=2&ik=50b9e3b368&view=fimg&th=15d7d39cac035d04&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=15d7d39b9ea9c80b72a1&attbid=ANGjdJ8iKppMm8IJR9mnliWiumtcinhULzvWX9tazmy40hAHjrjmeb1Vha-XPdDEDPoSQ5U3e2yqlpKjd42U6G1l_Q6x6bqqhfv1etKpG7Iz-Cj6Jh0mMVBLAtTy9jg&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1501045048953&rm=15d7d39cac035d04&zw&atsh=1
  • janeb2017janeb2017 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am level 25 and I have 10 homes. my profile name is @JaneyC
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    niiyahb wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Niyah. I just did a post for my sister bec she doesn't have an acc with this forum yet. I also am going to send out a request to join this krew. I am also active. My character name is Khrys.?ui=2&ik=50b9e3b368&view=fimg&th=15d7d39cac035d04&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=15d7d39b9ea9c80b72a1&attbid=ANGjdJ8iKppMm8IJR9mnliWiumtcinhULzvWX9tazmy40hAHjrjmeb1Vha-XPdDEDPoSQ5U3e2yqlpKjd42U6G1l_Q6x6bqqhfv1etKpG7Iz-Cj6Jh0mMVBLAtTy9jg&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1501045048953&rm=15d7d39cac035d04&zw&atsh=1
    janeb2017 wrote: »
    I am level 25 and I have 10 homes. my profile name is @JaneyC

How about you two try this thread. Have a lovely day, dolls. :o
    when I look up your krew, it shows that you only have 17 members
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    janeb2017 wrote: »
    when I look up your krew, it shows that you only have 17 members

My krew? That's probably a glitch, we have been 20/20 for a while. But might have an opening or 2 after the upcoming event.
    ok cool... well hopefully i can join soon. i have 10 homes so I'm a useful krew member for party challenges. I'll try to post a snapshot of my avatar if I sign in from my computer but my game name is @janeyc. thnx. do a lot of members in your krew have lots of homes?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hey guys, misha hasn't signed on since March, is there a new krew leader? Would someone pm me? And since the krew is full, i'll close the thread, and when you have more spots open we can reopen, but would the erzatz leader from the krew pm me? Thanks so much.

Closing this till there is an open spot.;)

:
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.