and drink my super tiny but very
deliciously tasting coffee!!

IMG_5154.jpg
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I too agree with you Linda. Most likely be a superstar event this weekend. Which will be super easy for me :)

Cannot wait til the spoilers drop soon.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yes, probably a Superstar event, and most probably without any chance to earn some gems.
    Ladies and gentlemen, please open your pockets.
    VIP Travel comes up next week for me, and without storylines I don't earn gems anymore. So I guess next month I will be broke. Which means I can stop playing K&K.
    Android
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I'll have to disagree with you guys and say we might be having a Work It event. Cause I noticed the Superstar and party events are SOOO rare!

I'd be really happy if it wasn't a Superstar event though :D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Is we have a Super Star event it would great to earn Gems after each 5-star gig! If not, than there just is no incentive to play once you have spend your amount...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    I'll have to disagree with you guys and say we might be having a Work It event. Cause I noticed the Superstar and party events are SOOO rare!

I'd be really happy if it wasn't a Superstar event though :D

I agree i reed I think it's a work it event . Superstar event are once a month It seems and we had one at the beginning of July or end of June so I think superstar will be next weekend .. i think !
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Yay the day is here!
    Im assuming a work it or superstar 🌠

Either way im ready.
    Ive saved up thousands of gems over the MONTHS☺😍
    Patiently waiting on spoilers!💋
    Thanks!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Is we have a Super Star event it would great to earn Gems after each 5-star gig! If not, than there just is no incentive to play once you have spend your amount...

Exactly. I totally agree with you Linda. There's no point in doing this event (if it really is a superstar event) if there's no other way we can earn k-gems. Did GLU give k-gems every after each gig before???
    On a lighter note, if it's a superstar event we can just relax and think about what we have to do in KKH instead. Haha
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    If it is a superstar event I won't be participating in it as usual so that won't be really a disappointment to me I'll focus on Kim's game as I have been doing anyway but good luck to all who will be participating in it.

Still not sure why people continue to give this game their money...but to each its own.
  • RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Its almost time for spoilers! About 1 hour from now our wonderful moderater will bless us with them! 😍💋😍😍
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Exactly. I totally agree with you Linda. There's no point in doing this event (if it really is a superstar event) if there's no other way we can earn k-gems. Did GLU give k-gems every after each gig before???
    On a lighter note, if it's a superstar event we can just relax and think about what we have to do in KKH instead. Haha

Yes we used to get these:

PhotoGrid_1460678527677_zpsc7cmh3lh.jpg

2vjprbo.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    It kinda surprises me they even dare to have superstar events at the moment..
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You were right about it being a Super Star event. Here's the outfit you can get:

07-20.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I hope it's not Super Star. It would be another kick in the stomach that they want us to spend money on a game they won't even update. :mad:
    kiko.park wrote: »
    It kinda surprises me they even dare to have superstar events at the moment..

Yeah. Definitely disgraceful.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Yes we used to get these:
    2vjprbo.jpg

Oh. :O I wonder why they removed this feature from this event. Hmm..
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    giphy.gif
    Android
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!! That dress and that hairstyle are just gorgeous!
    Will we get K-Gems after every 5-star gig?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    giphy.gif

Lmfao, I'm at work and I laughed so hard at this Mean Girls gif Rumpelstilzchen you just made my day.
  • MissKingMissKing Registered Users 18 Posts
    They really want us to spend more money?! Distusting, how can anyone defend this game. That's like 20+ dollars to waste on a iPhone game. They clearly don't care, they won't update, theirs no new clothing for men. This game is a joke...😑
  • PacoDeLlamaPacoDeLlama Registered Users 22 Posts
    MissKing wrote: »
    They really want us to spend more money?! Distusting, how can anyone defend this game. That's like 20+ dollars to waste on a iPhone game. They clearly don't care, they won't update, theirs no new clothing for men. This game is a joke...

Righttttt �� I just can't with this game . No update , No money will be spent
  • Arianna517Arianna517 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Again I have to ask wjat is it Glu does not understand about the players. Most have under 18 with no means of a credit card to purchase gems. I myself have spent about 800.00 only to have 3 accounts glitch out and lose everything I spent my money on. I rarely spend money now and since I dont , my game hasnt glitched out. This is the longest time I have played on one avatar. Glu is a low end developer anyhow and I cant help but wonder why KnK and Kim didnt go with a higher end developer who had more tech savvy staff to recognize a glitch not accuse someone of cheating because they bought gems to level up. Yes 2 times I was accused of this and it was a glitch all along. Bad job Glu. At least the hair and outfit arent anything special this week. I will not be spending 40.00 to buy gems with. I do feel for the kids who cant play Superstar events that may love the outfit. Have some heart Glu.
  • PacoDeLlamaPacoDeLlama Registered Users 22 Posts
    Arianna517 wrote: »
    Again I have to ask wjat is it Glu does not understand about the players. Most have under 18 with no means of a credit card to purchase gems. I myself have spent about 800.00 only to have 3 accounts glitch out and lose everything I spent my money on. I rarely spend money now and since I dont , my game hasnt glitched out. This is the longest time I have played on one avatar. Glu is a low end developer anyhow and I cant help but wonder why KnK and Kim didnt go with a higher end developer who had more tech savvy staff to recognize a glitch not accuse someone of cheating because they bought gems to level up. Yes 2 times I was accused of this and it was a glitch all along. Bad job Glu. At least the hair and outfit arent anything special this week. I will not be spending 40.00 to buy gems with. I do feel for the kids who cant play Superstar events that may love the outfit. Have some heart Glu.

Same me has happened to me , I maybe spent close to$200 maybe more into this game , only to get accused of cheating , now it's nothing but my game constantly closing out in the middle of gigs and events
    MissKing wrote: »
    They really want us to spend more money?! Distusting, how can anyone defend this game. That's like 20+ dollars to waste on a iPhone game. They clearly don't care, they won't update, theirs no new clothing for men. This game is a joke...��

It's actually $50 for 4k of gems.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!! That dress and that hairstyle are just gorgeous!
    Will we get K-Gems after every 5-star gig?

We're not offering K-Gems for 5-star gigs in this event, but I'll let the team know you're interested!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you Kalinda!

The team knows very well that we are interested in earning gems. We asked for that months ago.
    Glu Gods forbid.. we could earn 50 gems on a weekend!
    I have to say I am disappointed.
    Android
  • CinnamariCinnamari Registered Users 8 Posts
    Arianna517 wrote: »

we have something in common! Both spent about 800 just to be thrown out like garbage because tech support doesn't know *** they are doing! Its a sucky club to be in but I feel better knowing I am not alone
    Thank you Kalinda!

The team knows very well that we are interested in earning gems. We asked for that months ago.
    Glu Gods forbid.. we could earn 50 gems on a weekend!
    I have to say I am disappointed.

Yeah... I mean why would we not be interested? It's really a no brainer. They really are trying to do the least possible, huh?