08/10/2017 - Weekend event & Happy birthday Kylie!!

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Good morning my dear forum friends!!

I know I am a day early, but with Kylie's
20th birthday coming up I decided to
start this thread a little early in her honor!
Hopefuly filling it with birthday wishes!

IMG_6333.jpg

Last year we had a WorkIt! event for Kylie's 19th
birthday and this awesome limited offer outfit
(which I am still kicking myself for for
not getting at the time)!

But as we all know, this year is a little different with
the Glu team working hard behind the scenes on
fixing the glitches...
So who knows, we may or we may not get a
Kylie-birthday-themed weekend event this year,
I just wanted to start this thread in her honor!

So come on over and post your birthday
wishes for the fabulous King Kylie!!

giphy.gif
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I hope they will give us a chance to get the Kylie white outfit with the acqua hair or the one with the bronze gold dress and pink hair. Also add the missing items on to boxes like the WWF and krew gifts and Kendall and Kylie outfit so if people missed out on those they have a chance to get it now. And maybe have a show ur style event or film ur movie event . Idk I hope they update and put a bunch of new things
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hope you guys have a great Birthday Event, but if not, Kylie's Star still shines bright!

Happy Birthday Kylie!
    Kylie.jpg

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday Kylie!

Screenshot_2017-08-09-15-14-34.jpg

Leo Power!
    Well, I think it's time to party!
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I have some news! In honor of Kylie's birthday, the weekend event starts TODAY at the usual time.

We're having a longer event, plus a SALE and you can get one of Kylie's outfits.

08-09_rewards.png

08-09.png

08-09_sale.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG!!! Yes Yes Yes!! That outfit is gorgeous!! And I can't believe I'm finally able to get the outfit with the orange hair!!
    Loving it all, thank you Kalinda!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I have some news! In honor of Kylie's birthday, the weekend event starts TODAY at the usual time.

We're having a longer event, plus a SALE and you can get one of Kylie's outfits.

08-09_rewards.png

08-09.png

08-09_sale.png

no update?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    So we're basically able to buy the same outfit as last year and still no update. K.. I see how it is.
  • PacoDeLlamaPacoDeLlama Registered Users 22 Posts
    so still no update ? big bet .
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    At least we tried being optimistic about an update lmao

What a let down Glu!
    YKughca.jpg

Anyways thanks for posting the spoilers Kalinda!
    My thoughts on the earnables? Shoes... horrendous, hair... whack! And the jumpsuit is a little meh for me :confused:

I've always wanted to buy the exclusive Kylie items but then again I won't cause I'm not assured if the game will end tomorrow, the day after or even today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But good luck to everyone who'll buy gems on discount and the exclusive Kylie items :)

Oh I almost forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!!!!
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • jadedpaynejadedpayne Registered Users 40 Posts

08-09_rewards.png

08-09.png

08-09_sale.png

So there's no update? Is this game dead? We need answers Glu! We've all been very patient and this is just a slap in the face honestly. It's just disappointing and sad at this point. The earnables aren't even worth it anymore, ugly and/or recycled. 😖
    iOS player of KKG. 💕
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    jadedpayne wrote: »
    So there's no update? Is this game dead? We need answers Glu! We've all been very patient and this is just a slap in the face honestly. It's just disappointing and sad at this point. The earnables aren't even worth it anymore, ugly and/or recycled.

We all saw this coming. As Astray has said, this is going to be a repeat of an old Glu game.
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    And maybe have a show ur style event or film ur movie event.

SYS are KKH events, we've had the same events for K&K since they started with the events. Dating, Gigs, K-Gems & Partying. If they start adding stuff from KKH, they might as well call it KKH too.
    Doubt an update is going to happen, tbh.
    We all saw this coming. As Astray has said, this is going to be a repeat of an old Glu game.

I know, I just had a glimmer of hope that it wouldn't be true.
    iOS player of KKG. 💕
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    I'm so disappointed I thought they're would be an update with new story line but it looks like there isnt one coming anytime soon an again they want us to spend really money on an outfit that they already offerd last year. Why can't they give like one of Kylie outfits for free just once why spend money it's Kylie s birthday for glu's sake! And the outfit from the event itself isn't very gorgeous as thought and the hair why does glu love the short hair styles so much I'm getting grey hairs from all this thx glu flu and happy birthday Kylie😘
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Linda I love the opening post, stunning job! And thanks for posting the spoiler at IG, cause I wouldn't be aware of the event if hadn't saw that post!

Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda! I like the earnables, the hair isn't elaborated enough to go with the look, but everyone has those binge watching Netflix day hairstyle. Hope that extra day means an extra day without an increase of the final number of points.

Sorry about those who were expecting an update. TBCH think they can release extra content at some point, but as long they keep bringing weekend events for now, I'm happy. Back last year was heart breaking when they stopped ALL activities on BS:AD, at least here we have the chance to keep our dolls 'alive' and have fun with krew friends, though often we're victims of bugs and glitches.

Oh and of course:

kpPlPb7.jpg

Happy Birthday Kylie!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    jadedpayne wrote: »
    I know, I just had a glimmer of hope that it wouldn't be true.

I did too but I lost hope when I lost my doll
    Oh my that's awful. I haven't lost my doll but my hope is gone for this game.
    iOS player of KKG. 💕
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    So let me get this straight... you want us to spend money on a game that hasn't been updated in months and refuse to tell us when it actually will be updated? Plus you're trying to resell the buyable outfit from last year. And along with them ugly earnables? The sale isn't tempting anyone. You can keep it all. Disgusted at this point.
    So let me get this straight... you want us to spend money on a game that hasn't been updated in months and refuse to tell us when it actually will be updated? Plus you're trying to resell the buyable outfit from last year. And along with them ugly earnables? The sale isn't tempting anyone. You can keep it all. Disgusted at this point.

I completely 100% agree! Thank you for saying this Angela! I feel people are gonna start leaving at this point.
    iOS player of KKG. 💕
  • PacoDeLlamaPacoDeLlama Registered Users 22 Posts
    Tried To Give This Weekend Event A Chance , But No I'm Done . App Barely Stays Open. I'll Just Take The Money Loss From This Game. Just Going To Take This L .
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Not surprised, that entire wardrobe is an atrocity, I wasn't even expecting an update after that lie they told on their twitter then posted there will not be an update they'd just continue to add events so they can continue to collect people's money the way they did with Nicki's game.

definitely not buying kylie's outfit as i did not like it last year and i do not like it now. I'm 100 % sure those who didn't get Kendall's birthday outfit will be able to get because they are definitely pulling an NMTE and isn't planning on updating this game.

happy 20th birthday Kylie.

JVJDbqa.jpg

And i as much as I'd like to agree with you Vats, i can't see myself doing repeats of the same thing especially if and when i collect all of the items in the throwback boxes i never really played BS: AD as i got bored after a week of playing it so i wasn't exactly disappointed that it ended and i wasn't surprised since just like Kendalland Kylie, Britney wasn't putting in any effort to actually keep her game afloat . I don't plan on spending my time collecting energy and gems to hoard them especially if i have basically bought every thing that costs gems that is in their closet. I am into new things if something is repetitive, i get bored of it fast and will move onto some thing that actually catches my interest that's why i went back to kim's game because this one became dead. I mean to each its own to those who can but I'm just not into babysitting a game that i just don't see a future for any more, I've tried to hold onto faith but this has been twice that there's been no update and with that lie they posted on twitter i just can't bring myself to even believe that there's gonna be an update since they basically said the same thing about NMTE and someone had to pry the truth out of them through a support ticket. Not only that my krew only comes on when there's an event and we don't really communicate in the chat so there's definitely no fun in that

When the word "update" pops up in my app store on this game then I'll believe it until then i won't believe a word they say but at the moment I could not give a kipper's **** about this game mate.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I haven't posted awhile on this forums but oh well anyways.

Same here. I refused to restart my game also when I've lost one of my dolls too. Because unfortunately glu sucks and won't be able to restore my lost saved data after all.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Im disgusted at the fact that kalinda and the other moderators are reading the messages but don't bother to respond. Yuck
  • DakotaDayDakotaDay Registered Users 13 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    OMG!!! Yes Yes Yes!! That outfit is gorgeous!! And I can't believe I'm finally able to get the outfit with the orange hair!!
    Loving it all, thank you Kalinda!

Linda! You have been wanting this hair forever! So glad you can finally rock it now!
    GC: Dakota.Day
    FB: miss.dakota.day
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    Im disgusted at the fact that kalinda and the other moderators are reading the messages but don't bother to respond. Yuck

Agreed. They know we're all disgusted and don't even bother to address any of it. I'm really over this game at the moment and I'm over Glu.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    And i as much as I'd like to agree with you Vats, i can't see myself doing repeats of the same thing especially if and when i collect all of the items in the throwback boxes i never really played BS: AD as i got bored after a week of playing it so i wasn't exactly disappointed that it ended and i wasn't surprised since just like Kendalland Kylie, Britney wasn't putting in any effort to actually keep her game afloat . I don't plan on spending my time collecting energy and gems to hoard them especially if i have basically bought every thing that costs gems that is in their closet. I am into new things if something is repetitive, i get bored of it fast and will move onto some thing that actually catches my interest that's why i went back to kim's game because this one became dead. I mean to each its own to those who can but I'm just not into babysitting a game that i just don't see a future for any more, I've tried to hold onto faith but this has been twice that there's been no update and with that lie they posted on twitter i just can't bring myself to even believe that there's gonna be an update since they basically said the same thing about NMTE and someone had to pry the truth out of them through a support ticket. Not only that my krew only comes on when there's an event and we don't really communicate in the chat so there's definitely no fun in thatWhen the word "update" pops up in my app store on this game then I'll believe it until then i won't believe a word they say but at the moment I could not give a kipper's **** about this game mate.

It's comprehensible that having 'completed' the game there's nothing to you do there. In your situation I'd do/feel the same.

However it's naive to think that this or any other game demise is due the lack of interest of the celebs which the game carries the name.

For example K&K had a solid start, but there were so many glitches that pushed most of it's players away after a short period.

BS:AD didn't had a solid start at all, and those who played as you even said it after a while thought the game was boring, mostly due it's super slow pace and demand of creative input required to progress in the game, and later the never fixed cumulated glitches .

KKH was a huge hit since day 1, that's why Kim dedicate a lot of her time to it, but I highly doubt that her input goes beyond borrow her face and approving the content. Seriously can anyone imagine she brainstorming at Glu's office like 'I want Brooklyn in the next update...Girls will get Cara's Met Gala look at this weekend event, guys will get Jared's... Can we have a storyline where Simon gets a trophy...'? lol

I'm truly sorry that tons of the dear players here are feeling fooled by Glu after spending their precious money in the game. In my perspective I don't share this feeling, cause you know nothing lasts forever, but what was made can have use to someone else and help the company get profit. I mean, you buy Super Mario knowing the game will end after certain level, no tricks here...

And then we move on to the next challenge. I don't think we're talking about moving on here though. What I'm reading here it's pure frustration of players that are not truly ready to move on, because they love this game...and that's ok, we're here for each other at least.

Things could be better?! DEFINITELY! But it is what it is...

I interpret their silence as 'The game doesn't pay itself anymore, so we'll keep it low profile as long it generates minimum profit'. They can invest that money on improve other games as KKH and get more money, that's smart business, nothing personal lol.

If I ever loose my game progress, trust me this is going to be so bye-bye. Won't 'step my fingers' here anymore for sure!

Anyway how is everyone progress? Just reached the shoes. Tsk, Tsk naughty Glu increased the points.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    It's comprehensible that having 'completed' the game there's nothing to you do there. In your situation I'd do/feel the same.

However it's naive to think that this or any other game demise is due the lack of interest of the celebs which the game carries the name.

For example K&K had a solid start, but there were so many glitches that pushed most of it's players away after a short period.

BS:AD didn't had a solid start at all, and those who played as you even said it after a while thought the game was boring, mostly due it's super slow pace and demand of creative input required to progress in the game, and later the never fixed cumulated glitches .

KKH was a huge hit since day 1, that's why Kim dedicate a lot of her time to it, but I highly doubt that her input goes beyond borrow her face and approving the content. Seriously can anyone imagine she brainstorming at Glu's office like 'I want Brooklyn in the next update...Girls will get Cara's Met Gala look at this weekend event, guys will get Jared's... Can we have a storyline where Simon gets a trophy...'? lol

I'm truly sorry that tons of the dear players here are feeling fooled by Glu after spending their precious money in the game. In my perspective I don't share this feeling, cause you know nothing lasts forever, but what was made can have use to someone else and help the company get profit. I mean, you buy Super Mario knowing the game will end after certain level, no tricks here...

And then we move on to the next challenge. I don't think we're talking about moving on here though. What I'm reading here it's pure frustration of players that are not truly ready to move on, because they love this game...and that's ok, we're here for each other at least.

Things could be better?! DEFINITELY! But it is what it is...

I interpret their silence as 'The game doesn't pay itself anymore, so we'll keep it low profile as long it generates minimum profit'. They can invest that money on improve other games as KKH and get more money, that's smart business, nothing personal lol.

If I ever loose my game progress, trust me this is going to be so bye-bye. Won't 'step my fingers' here anymore for sure!

Anyway how is everyone progress? Just reached the shoes. Tsk, Tsk naughty Glu increased the points.

You have your opinion of this game and I have mine simple as that if you wish to continue to play this game then that's good for you or anyone for the matter as i stated to each its own I'm not stopping you or anyone else from continuing to play kkg, I'm simply stating what I'm not going to waste my time doing when i can focus on kim's game and complete quests i have not finished way more as I stated if something is repetitive I get bored easily because my attention span is short so i will move onto something else and ummm no I don't play Super Mario simply because I am not into Mario (I have watched my relatives play it and people play it at game tournaments) so why would I buy it in the first place that would be stupid of me to waste money on something I don't even like, lol ??? so that's not a very good example or analog at all Vats you should have went with The Sims or Pokemon, I am a sucker for them, lol >.<

I never really spent money so i am not even disappointed about that part but I do feel bad for those who did spend money on this game tho. What really turned me off this game is that I keep losing items due to glitches they refuse to fix and items I already have are still popping up in the throwback boxes. I wouldn't even mind the events if they'd add a new storyline, babysitting this game is just not in my future atm since I have a job and it takes all of my attention, I barely play kim's game if we're being honest.

Anyway good luck with this event to those who are actually still playing this game this forum is pretty dead so other than the people who do respond on here I'm not sure if anyone still plays.