Spoilers = No Update?

JasmineLJasmineL Registered Users 35 Posts
There have been spoilers posted on Insta for the next 4 weekend events, looks like there wont be an update for at least another month :(

How long are we expected to wait?!

Can we get any sort of update on where Glu is in the update process?

Or can we get an honest answer, Is the game left for dead? Will the game suddenly be deleted? Have K&K completely given up on the game?

So sad.
K&K
Name: Jasmine
LVL: 24

Comments

• ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Girl I hate to break it to you but this is how it is unfortunatly. Glu isn't gonna update this game, Kalinda read this post but isn't gonna respond because when she does we will stop spendin money. This game hasn't been updated in months and Kalinda has been ignoring us all that time.
  • JasmineLJasmineL Registered Users 35 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    Girl I hate to break it to you but this is how it is unfortunatly. Glu isn't gonna update this game, Kalinda read this post but isn't gonna respond because when she does we will stop spendin money. This game hasn't been updated in months and Kalinda has been ignoring us all that time.

I know you're right, I'm just holding on to hope :( I've spent so much money on this game and have played it since the very beginning.
    K&K
    Name: Jasmine
    LVL: 24
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    JasmineL wrote: »
    There have been spoilers posted on Insta for the next 4 weekend events, looks like there wont be an update for at least another month :(

How long are we expected to wait?!

Can we get any sort of update on where Glu is in the update process?

Or can we get an honest answer, Is the game left for dead? Will the game suddenly be deleted? Have K&K completely given up on the game?

So sad.

They'll just continue to do weekend events thru the game. Kalinda has already said there doesn't need to be an update to receive new weekend events. So we'll only get events and no updates because Glu no longer cares about the game or its customers.