Welcome To The KKG Complaints And Frustration Room!! :)

13Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm so fed up with this game that I really don't know if I should continue playing. The android crashing issue is still ongoing and problematic. It's just getting so beyond ridiculous that this has been going on for months now. I'm so enraged :mad:of constantly losing my throwback/earnables items and I'm kinda tired of it:(.
    Glu just doesn't care anymore.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    I used to like kkg more but it's been so boring that I've switched over to kkh. The amount of events and ease in earning stars to move forward make it a lot more enjoyable than the current kkg. I touch in with my krew on the weekend but it's more because of the friendship as opposed to wanting to play the game. If there's no big change soon, I think a lot of people are going to start leaving... which is unfortunate...
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Not surprised
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm just gonna bump this thread since I'm kinda speechless right now. I'm just gonna let my links to do all of the talking for me.

#effyouglu#yallplayedmewrong

I'm kinda not in the mood right now to speak since I'm angry and hurt about my in-game situation. I really need to get my mind of the gutter and focused on my rl priorities because all of these glitches has been a huge distraction to me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I really like the game and graphics and that's why I'm so attached to the game but I just really need for glu to come up with something to fix the fact that a lot of people loose their game and have to start over there has to be a way to restore the game as people leave it I never had any problem of the sort with any other game and as a payer customer like many other that plays the game glu should be more than willing to give us all our item bought and won and put us back to level if we losose our game even if they will have to do so by sending each items by one. I spent over 1000 dollars on this game and that's the minimum they can do to help people mostly if they can send screenshots of their game and clothes. At the end the customer is always right ��
    Also I feel like they don't even have to do much to make the game better they can simply somehow " copy " what to do from Kim games they are sister and i doubt she ll get mad about it and also anyone that play K&k plays also kkh so it wouldn't hurt .. I'm not saying copy exactly but get hints from it.. but anyway just hire someone that can take care of the game keep it update and bring new things in it
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    It annoys me so much that glu employees read the comments we leave and still no response. But when you post spoilers they are quick to say something. They don't give a f about us, they are probably laughing their behinds off seeing that there are still people that spend cash on the game.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Silz1217 we'll just have to wait and see what happens next. But we've been hoping that an update will come during Kylie's birthday which is next month
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Silz1217 we'll just have to wait and see what happens next. But we've been hoping that an update will come during Kylie's birthday which is next month

Yes I really hope they will do a huge update in august and hopefully our "waiting" will be rewarded but we will see
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Shannen wrote: »
    It annoys me so much that glu employees read the comments we leave and still no response. But when you post spoilers they are quick to say something. They don't give a f about us, they are probably laughing their behinds off seeing that there are still people that spend cash on the game.

You are so right Shannen. Look at how many people have been complaining and they haven't done one thing about it but someone posts 1 spoiler and it's a huge deal. I'm really over this game at the moment. They've quite shown they don't care about their game and their customers so why should we care about them? Let them actually update the game and then I'll be back.
  • bambiibambii Registered Users 4 Posts
    Most everything in the game is incredibly expensive, especially clothing, hair, and accessories. It's difficult to buy the items we want especially when it costs a ton of k gems. I don't want to have to spend my actual hard earned money on k gems that can only be used for one hair or one shirt. Plus, the energy in the game honestly takes way too long to refill and makes it difficult to complete weekend events.
  • xAVAxxAVAx Registered Users 7 Posts
    I don't know why anyone would spend money on this game at this point when they are clearly not updating. THEY KEEP LEADING PEOPLE ON SAYING THEY ARE WORKING ON AN UPDATE. Save your money people!!!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Ava. I moved your post here to the more appropriate thread. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi I removed your Id . You should never give it to anyone, other than glubprivately. I'm sorry this happened, please submit a ticket to support and see Ifthey can help you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    I really getting tired of all the bugs and glitches in KKG. Forest from events that I collected went missing, that happens like three times. The when it happend for the first time I let it go, but after the second and third time I contacted GLU and they were able to retrieve the missing items from the event (not from the boxes, those cant be giving back tho)now at the previous work it happend again. The shoes went missing and glu tells me they cant retrieve such items manually? WTH?!?! THEY HAVE MY MISSING ITMES BACK BEFORE AND NOW THEY CAN'T? So at this event that on just now I collected my two first boxes and boom! The game crashed crashes and guess what? They were gone after I went back on. On the event pagw you can see that you got them but when you go to open it only gives the option to buy boxes. *shacking my head* I'm this close to stop playing this game It cant keep going like this. How long will glu take to fix such bugs and glitches it been months since and update! And they still want us to spend money on this game? Man glu thx alot!
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Pretty sure I'm on the last storyline and there's nothing I can do about it. At this point we should have TONS of new storylines and bug fixes for the next update, when ever that'll be.
    iOS platform
  • bambiibambii Registered Users 4 Posts
    JasmineKKH wrote: »
    Pretty sure I'm on the last storyline and there's nothing I can do about it. At this point we should have TONS of new storylines and bug fixes for the next update, when ever that'll be.

Whats the last storyline? I'm at level 21 and I believe I'm either there or quickly approaching it...
  • BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    bambii wrote: »
    Whats the last storyline? I'm at level 21 and I believe I'm either there or quickly approaching it...
    The Defenders 3
    iOS