Active player looking for a Krew ????

celiacelia Registered Users 2 Posts
I'm looking for a new Krew. I really liked the people in my last Krew, but they were not as active as I would have liked. I totally get it because they haven't updated the game in forever, but I like to get on every day and throw extra parties whenever possible to earn boxes, so if you have an opening in your Krew, and you send Kred and participate regularly, please invite me!

My info:
Name: Celia
-90 million follows
-Level 23

Comments

• Leash76Leash76 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Come join LUCKY DOLLS we want active players only ☺️
  • AlexJotyAlexJoty Registered Users 5 Posts
    I play 8 hours per day but dislike the whole mid-level alliance thing. Looking for some active, experienced players as solo partners.Send me a PM if interested
    Reliable mt4 ea for reliable investments
  • Gigi $tylesGigi $tyles Registered Users 141 Posts
    celia wrote: »
    I'm looking for a new Krew. I really liked the people in my last Krew, but they were not as active as I would have liked. I totally get it because they haven't updated the game in forever, but I like to get on every day and throw extra parties whenever possible to earn boxes, so if you have an opening in your Krew, and you send Kred and participate regularly, please invite me!

My info:
    Name: Celia
    -90 million follows
    -Level 23

My krew is INFINITE LIGHT I WILL RESERVE A SPOT IF YOU JOIN:cool: I WILL RESERVE A SPOT IF YOU JOINcool.png LOOKING FOR SUPER ACTIVE PLAYERS SEND ME YOUR GAME NAME HERE SO I KNOW TO ADD. The name is a
    in all caps. Its a new krew but Im looking for players as active as myself.
  • Gigi $tylesGigi $tyles Registered Users 141 Posts
    My krew is INFINITE LIGHT I WILL RESERVE A SPOT IF YOU JOIN:cool: LOOKING FOR SUPER ACTIVE PLAYERS SEND ME YOUR GAME NAME HERE SO I KNOW TO ADD. The name is a
    in all caps. Its a new krew but Im looking for players as active as myself.