Suggestion Thread

Comments

• CryselCrysel Registered Users 17 Posts
    Please make homes cheaper. (Couple updates ago a lot of home prices were raised by 100 gems.)
    Please make clothes cheaper (1499 gems for hair?!)
    Please make pets cheaper (Some pets go for over 500 gems and they give you the same amount of energy as the hamster.)
    Please allow us to buy a plane instead of always having to subscribe every month to the travel service for so many gems.
    Please secure game progresses better. (I lost my progress soooooo many times!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I feel like they should make gem gift boxes, where we can earn free gems ranging from 100 to 2k because they give us free money in boxes but small amount of gems, so they expect us to buy gems and trying to earn them from games and stuff, is kinda hard.Also, I feel like the some of 2016 and early 2017 event items should be in throwback boxes. (:
  • ac002ac002 Registered Users 26 Posts
    - increase max energy as you level up
    - easier & more opportunities to earn kgems besides paying with real $
    - more locations!
    - have side story missions that have some plot and not just side jobs Perry texts
    - more lip/hair color options
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    daily giftbox : I think they need to remove the stickers cause they are useless and I think once we collect the whole outfit they should have new one coming up so that we can keep picking boxes to get new clothes and also give more dollars and kgems as prize like 25-50-150-300 gems and like 2000-4000-6000-10000 dollars pick

shop my closet : they should add that to the game like kkh have so we can get the cute outfits and hair that Kendall and Kylie wear on the game and sometimes also add outfit from Kim and khloe

hair: have more hair add to the closet for us to buy with dollars and kgems and add color red and some ombré look on the color list

give us gift like kkh on certain gigs like when she gave us a free outfit for the 3rd anniversary or when it was our bday party she gave us a dress

add every item on throwback boxes even the WWF items and the Kendall and Kylie outfit that we could of purchased once before but some people miss it ( in case they don't do shop my closet )

a different type of event like show your style in kkh

krew party boxes if someone complete the outfit they are just left with energy money and gems so maybe put new outfit to collect

get more dollars rewards for completed gigs maybe some gems too

add more locations

Fix current bugs and new storyline
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    add every item on throwback boxes even the WWF items and the Kendall and Kylie outfit that we could of purchased once before but some people miss it ( in case they don't do shop my closet )

I think the WWF items are in the boxes because I have a girl in my krew that has 2 of the items, but I'm not too sure.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I have a great suggestion for them, an update would be nice :)
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I think the WWF items are in the boxes because I have a girl in my krew that has 2 of the items, but I'm not too sure.

None of the WWF items are in the TB boxes actually
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    None of the WWF items are in the TB boxes actually

That's why I wasn't too entirely sure. I didn't think she had been playing that long so I assumed she won them in TB boxes
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Hello can we get a updated wardrobe I love the game but the wardrobe is a little of a pain
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • HolosexualHolosexual Registered Users 1 Posts
    * How about the option to change from portrait to landscape
    * Updated Wardrobe i love K&K but please stop using the same clothes but in different color so not worth the money
    * Lower prices on Everything
    * More options of hairstyles to buy with money not k-gems
    * Full-Body photos anytime soon???
    * Options to Change in the Clothing section From things you can buy
    with K-gems and Money
    * On events in the K&K they should actually design clothes for men to win not just boxes tbh cause I feel like if I was a boy in the game I wouldn't just want
    to win boxes :confused:

I know these aren't gonna happen any time soon but here Is my opinion :)
  • DeenyweenyDeenyweeny Registered Users 6 Posts
    Not let the VIP travel expire!! In KKH you pay once and you travel free. None of this expiry date rubbish! It's too expensive and is IMPOSSIBLE to save any money for any of the overpriced things in game! :(
    An update please and give the option to actually purchase cars so that we won't have to keep spending money the same as you all do in kim's game
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    GAthedoll said:
    Hello 1st post. I'm on level 21 and no more events are coming just gigs. Is this normal? Is game finished? Also I still have not received reward for passing Aubrey which I did almost a month ago, is anyone else experiencing that?
    Yes I'm level 22 and my storyline also ended which means no events with Kendall and Kylie you will only get gig calls from Perry (the game needs an update) and that about passing Aubrey is a glitch please contact glu via the game in your Settings <Help <contact us follow these steps and you will be able to contact glu. Hope this helps
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    edited December 2017
    hi. Did they bring back the KrossOver outfit in kkg? many players will certainly be happy about this. it would be great. what do you think? in my opinion it is a great idea. I am asking you, glu

(edit by Koko removed @name as explained in pm. )

hi. Did they bring back the KrossOver outfit in kkg? many players will certainly be happy about this. it would be great. what do you think? in my opinion it is a great idea. I am asking you, glu

(edit by Koko removed @name as explained in pm. )

I'm not sure if they have or not
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    KYLIE OUTFITS:

KENDALL:

Just make a version with the clear heel, I hate the beige

• Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Glu hunties I understand kims game is way more popular but like can you fix the problem of kkg please so we can get a update this year we didn't get a 2 year anniversary event for kkg in February which was sad 
    Hairstyles ideas 

Glu please update our games its been 2 years now surely its not that hard to fix problems 😑
    Some real good straight hairs

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EmStar17EmStar17 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Everyone has great suggestions! My biggest problem is ENERGY! I want to win the event items but I can never get enough event stars to win all of the items because I don’t have enough energy to complete lots of jobs. We should have faster recharging energy! Why can’t it only take 1 or 2 minutes to recharge each energy? Why is it 5 minutes per energy? That is way too long I don’t get to play nearly as much as  I want to because I’m constantly waiting for my energy to refill! Please consider reducing the energy refill time 
    Glu please add all the previous party event items in the throwback boxes every weekend please
  • LoiannKKHLoiannKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Somewhat new player here  :# I played the game when it was just released but I deleted it shortly after and now I'm back.
    I have been playing the Kim Kardashian Hollywood (KKH) game on and off since it was released too, but I definitely play KKH more often than Kendall &Kylie Game (KKG).
    So many glitches. Desperately in need of a major update! It is so disappointing that this game has not been updated in a year or so. This game has so much potential and I like the concept but it really needs more attention. I love playing the KKH game and while it does have a glitch once in a while, it is nowhere as bad as the K&K game.
    If the game will no longer be updated/ if players are not going to be getting the best results, then there is no point in having the game in the app store. Please remove the game from the app store if this is how it will continue to be treated by GLU.

Sincerely,
    A disappointed but hopeful fan  :)
    iOS Player | KKH Level 29 
    The game has been running quite smoothly in the last few days. I experienced a glitch with the krews again where I was not able to enter the krew chat and a pop-up message told me to join a krew but when I try to join a krew, it says I am already in one. That glitch did not last long which is a good improvement but it still needs to be fixed. 

I did experience another glitch where I entered my game and had full energy, I went to a venue to start an event but as soon as I clicked "start" I was prompted to have a conversation with Aubrey. We all know that we cannot exit the conversation, we have to see it through. As soon as the convo ended I began to use my energy. (I didn't think to look at the energy bar again because I just entered the game and had full energy; I had not used any energy yet.) As soon as I clicked a task, I was greeted with a pop-up saying that I don't have any more energy so I can either buy some or watch a video. I sent a message to GLU support but am yet to receive a response. I had to wait for my energy to refill again to complete the event. 

Other than that, I am starting to enjoy the game. I hope GLU will continue to work on it.
    Hairstyles ideas 

I have not been playing the game for long so I am not sure what is already in the game but, Kendall and Kylie have some amazing looks/ styles so I really hope to see all of that in the game! These would be really great as the hairstyles in the kloset are limited.
    * How about the option to change from portrait to landscape
    * Updated Wardrobe i love K&K but please stop using the same clothes but in different color so not worth the money
    * Lower prices on Everything
    * More options of hairstyles to buy with money not k-gems
    * Full-Body photos anytime soon???
    * Options to Change in the Clothing section From things you can buy
    with K-gems and Money
    * On events in the K&K they should actually design clothes for men to win not just boxes tbh cause I feel like if I was a boy in the game I wouldn't just want
    to win boxes :confused:

I know these aren't gonna happen any time soon but here Is my opinion :)
    I don't agree with the "portrait to landscape" suggestion. KKH and KKG are alike in many ways but they are still two separate games so I like that KKG is in portrait mode; makes me feel like I'm playing a different game despite all the similarities.
    I like the idea of having an item in multiple colours but I would prefer it if all the same items were together instead of scattered around the wardrobe. I would also prefer it if the tops were separated from the dresses and pants separated from skirts/ shorts.
    In KKH all the hair cost kstars so I was not surprised about the cost of hair in KKG however the hairstyles are limited so I would love more options.
    FULL BODY PHOTOS ARE A MUST!!!