K&K update?

Comments

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    well Kylie Jenner's 20th birthday isn't until the 10th of August so I will give them UNTIL then to come up with an update as I am assuming that is probably when they will give us one or hey this is probably it for this game, a lot of people have given up on this game already and ONLY ever seem to play when there is an event and even they are becoming repetitive. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would really hope the update is on the 9 or 10 of august for Kylie bday.. josempc posted a week ago or 2 on instagram some sneak peek he found for what I thought would be last weekend event but maybe it is this weekend as a love it event . I would attach the picture here but I have no idea how to do that sorry
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I sent in a ticket last night and they told me that Glu and many games couldn't release the date of when an update dropped.
    kiko.park wrote: »
    I really hope they let us know something soon. I recently sent a ticket asking about it and they told me they were working on it but couldn't tell me when the update would be there. We'll just have to be patient a little longer.

I told them that all KK players were left in the dark with no answers and that we still had love for this game and they thanked me for me being so anxious about the game but couldn't tell me anything
    Just sent a ticket in an hour ago. They just told me to stay tuned until the update is released, I don't know why but this gaveme hope for some reason. So I'm having hope for another week and that's honestly all I can give them.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    For some reason I too feel like an update is coming really soon. Maybe because it is Kylie's birthday, I don't know, but for some reason I really think something is coming.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    I would really hope the update is on the 9 or 10 of august for Kylie bday.. josempc posted a week ago or 2 on instagram some sneak peek he found for what I thought would be last weekend event but maybe it is this weekend as a love it event . I would attach the picture here but I have no idea how to do that sorry

Um the 10th of August is Kylie's 20th birthday...and that's probably just an event GLU never tells when there's an update we'll only know when Kalinda confirms it until then we'll just have to wait for that update which I'm thinking is probably never gonna happen because i doubt that they are ever planning on updating this game since they said the same thing about Nicki's game and if it does it'll be on her birthday (10th of August) as i mentioned in my comment before.
    I sent in a ticket last night and they told me that Glu and many games couldn't release the date of when an update dropped.

GLU never tells us when they're gonna release an update so I could have told you that they weren't gonna tell you anything, they annoy me with that but ig we gotta be patient for an update that's never gonna happen.
    6 days. Anyone have hope still? :(
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    6 days. Anyone have hope still? :(

i do! I really hope it's something!
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    I gave up on this game when they lead us to believe that there'd be an update and there wasn't instead they just hit us with that "there won't be an update on the game atm we're going to continue with events so you won't need to update your game in the app stores for this" line it's the same **** they said about NMTE and of course we all know how that went.

I have been on kkg's official twitter and glu's twitter no mention of an update on this game the last thing they have mentioned was the work it event from the 6th of July and of course someone's complaining about their game losing progress, shocking!

They keep mentioning there's an update but I don't believe a word because it feels like a repeat of NMTE. If we get that massive update they have been hinting about on or before Kylie's 20th birthday then it's going to snow here.
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I gave up on this game a long time ago. I don´t know why some people still believe that the game will be updated because of Kylie´s birthday. It´s very clear to me that Kendall & Kylie are not interested in their game AT ALL. They don´t talk about it, they don´t even post anything about the game on their social media, like Kim does with KKH. I believe Glu is just keeping with the events because they are still making some money out of it. I really hope I´m wrong, but that´s how I feel about this game right now.
    Paty wrote: »
    I gave up on this game a long time ago. I don´t know why some people still believe that the game will be updated because of Kylie´s birthday. It´s very clear to me that Kendall & Kylie are not interested in their game AT ALL. They don´t talk about it, they don´t even post anything about the game on their social media, like Kim does with KKH. I believe Glu is just keeping with the events because they are still making some money out of it. I really hope I´m wrong, but that´s how I feel about this game right now.

The same reason you came on here and stated your opinion on the game, it's because they still have faith in GLU and the game and don't want it to end but I can agree that I don't see them updating this game, it feels like an NMTE repeat.
    Well they took the krew button and gift box button away from me then said I used a hack on my game and that I would be banned from using my account. So I'm disgusted with Glu for thinking, I tried to hack the game. I've put plenty of money into the game and even if they give us an update, I'm no longer playing. I lost a 23 level account, many TB items and I lost money so I'm far from done.
    Well they took the krew button and gift box button away from me then said I used a hack on my game and that I would be banned from using my account. So I'm disgusted with Glu for thinking, I tried to hack the game. I've put plenty of money into the game and even if they give us an update, I'm no longer playing. I lost a 23 level account, many TB items and I lost money so I'm far from done.

I'm sorry they're accusing you of cheating but you're definitely not missing much since I'm pretty sure they've abandoned this game it's not gonna get updated they're just gonna keep doing events and lie about updating it when they're not really planning on updating it they did the same thing for NMTE and their other games like this so I'm not surprised that they're using this game as a way to get money still until eventually they're gonna stop adding new events like they did Nicki's game the only game i have faith in is kim's game tbh.
    I'm sorry they're accusing you of cheating but you're definitely not missing much since I'm pretty sure they've abandoned this game it's not gonna get updated they're just gonna keep doing events and lie about updating it when they're not really planning on updating it they did the same thing for NMTE and their other games like this so I'm not surprised that they're using this game as a way to get money still until eventually they're gonna stop adding new events like they did Nicki's game the only game i have faith in is kim's game tbh.

That's why I started playing Kim's game two months ago because I saw this coming but I didn't want to lose hope.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    R.I.P. to this game because it's been dead without any monthly updates. There's no new content to keep me wanting to continue to playing it and the weekend events just seems very bland and boring to do now.
    giphy-downsized_7.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I thought they have something big in store for us that's why we didn't get any update for a long time but Kylie's birthday has already passed and still nothing. :confused::confused::confused:
    tenor.gif
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Syndra x wrote: »
    I thought they have something big in store for us that's why we didn't get any update for a long time but Kylie's birthday has already passed and still nothing. :confused::confused::confused:
    tenor.gif

I wasn't expecting an update tbqh i was just trying to be optimistic for those who did, oh well it was fun while it lasted, gonna focus on kkh now and sorry to those who are disappointed.
  • BribabyBribaby Registered Users 17 Posts
    I have been playing this game for almost two years now. Nearly a year ago I completed all the tasks assigned under the story line. I have been waiting for almost a year for the game to finally be updated so I can finally really start playing again. Half of my krew has nearly given up on playing because they have also been waiting close to a year for this game to update. It's pretty sad that the loyal paying players of this game are just being ignored. So I'm asking for the truth right now. Are they ever really going to update the story lines in this game? If so, when? Will it be anytime soon?
  • BribabyBribaby Registered Users 17 Posts
    Kalinda, I am not talking about the weekend events. I am referring to the fact that there have been no updates to the storylines and my game has basically come to a stop because there are no more story lines for me to play. When will there be an update for that?
    Bribaby we all understand your frustration but it's not wise to spam the thread with the same question.

GLU isn't going to respond to you or any of us for the matter in regards to this game, they never do.
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    I'll miss this game ive gave up on glu and there apps.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Bringing this thread back. Where is our update Glu? I know everyone has given up already but I'm not going to until we get one. It's been too long.
    iOS platform
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    JasmineKKH wrote: »
    Bringing this thread back. Where is our update Glu? I know everyone has given up already but I'm not going to until we get one. It's been too long.

Same here JasmineKKH! New events are okay - but what we really need IS UPDATE :rolleyes:
    ugh... :(
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    JasmineKKH wrote: »

I agree with you, I just start back playing this game and there is no one here. I see and understand why people left the game but it dont give us reason to give up. I do have hope that this game will become good as KKH since they are sister.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    probably want to make another thread in regards to an update since when I created this thread it was in regards to an update for June or July, it is now September.
    Keia wrote: »
    I agree with you, I just start back playing this game and there is no one here. I see and understand why people left the game but it dont give us reason to give up. I do have hope that this game will become good as KKH since they are sister.

Not trying to come off as rude but GLU gave tons of reasons to give up on this game for one they're not giving an honest answer on this game's future, why should people continue to waste their money and time on a game they've been screaming they're gonna update since June??? It is September if we've not gotten an update by now there isn't going to be one, if they do update this game it'll snow. People have the right to not want to play this game any more same as you have the right to keep holding onto hope.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Astray, nice to see you. If players want to still post in an update threads there is no need to start a new one. I'll be happy to change the title.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi Astray, nice to see you. If players want to still post in an update threads there is no need to start a new one. I'll be happy to change the title.

Hi koko and that would be awesome i thought we'd have to make another since this thread is pretty old but I see that we didn't anyway I like the new title thanks koko
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    probably want to make another thread in regards to an update since when I created this thread it was in regards to an update for June or July, it is now September.

Not trying to come off as rude but GLU gave tons of reasons to give up on this game for one they're not giving an honest answer on this game's future, why should people continue to waste their money and time on a game they've been screaming they're gonna update since June??? It is September if we've not gotten an update by now there isn't going to be one, if they do update this game it'll snow. People have the right to not want to play this game any more same as you have the right to keep holding onto hope.

I agree, there is a lot that need to be change in the game and you are right player do have the rights to give up on the game. For start it start to make me upset how much Perry calls you especially when you doing a gig already. The krew I join isn't good because I couldn't find one here. And everything cost too much gem. Honestly I might give up, I honestly don't feel welcome here as much as I do in KKH forum. Thanks for replying back to my post with your opinion.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    Okay. So in the KKH Halloween update they added some items from KKG. Casual stuff and two Halloween costumes.
    The question is - does it mean we get the update HERE? :eek::rolleyes:
    What do you think?
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits