Players Looking for Krews

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Hi. I see a number of players posting on older threads looking for krews, but those krews are full. So, if you need a krew, list your name and any info in a post below, and hopefully, we can put together a krew for those who are looking. There is nothing more frustrating than going through threads trying to find room, but the krews are full by now. So, let's try this, again, if you need a krew, sign up below and kross your fingers. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• kkg_danikkg_dani Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hey all, I am the leader of the krew: KGEMS & KRED. I work endlessly to make sure it remains active. I recently removed a few inactives and am seeking players who can contribute to my krew in the following ways:

1. Send kred to ALL krew members as often as possible, daily.

2. Purchase cash/kgems from store, so krew members can receive/open their gift boxes.

3. Participate in any future krew goals events or weekend party events.

Please feel free to join if this sounds like your kind of krew, remember this is for ACTIVE players only. Hope to see you there!

Krew name: KGEMS & KRED

- Dani xo
  • jennab306jennab306 Registered Users 3 Posts
    feel free to join 'glam kr3w' active members only though, please!
  • KK-QuetzalKK-Quetzal Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi. I see a number of players posting on older threads looking for krews, but those krews are full. So, if you need a krew, list your name and any info in a post below, and hopefully, we can put together a krew for those who are looking. There is nothing more frustrating than going through threads trying to find room, but the krews are full by now. So, let's try this, again, if you need a krew, sign up below and kross your fingers. :)
    kkg_dani wrote: »
    Hey all, I am the leader of the krew: KGEMS & KRED. I work endlessly to make sure it remains active. I recently removed a few inactives and am seeking players who can contribute to my krew in the following ways:

1. Send kred to ALL krew members as often as possible, daily.

2. Purchase cash/kgems from store, so krew members can receive/open their gift boxes.

3. Participate in any future krew goals events or weekend party events.

Please feel free to join if this sounds like your kind of krew, remember this is for ACTIVE players only. Hope to see you there!

Krew name: KGEMS & KRED

- Dani xo

Hi, is ur krew still accepting new members?
    I am very active but my krew is super inactive, i can't even get daily kreds. What a waste.

My avatar: Quetzaline Bahari
    Level: 17
    I need an active krew.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If ANYONE has room in their krew please post here, so KKQuetzel can join. Please post below, and then contact them. Lets try to keep this a streamlined NEED A KREW/HERE'S A KREW type of thing. And I'll be cleaning this as needed. We're lookling for a krew for KK Quetzel right now.
    • KK if you found a krew please post, or still looking, post a little about yourself and your game.
    • Anyone with room in your krew please post
    • Anyone needing a krew please post.

Thanks for your help. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • emmasheaaemmasheaa Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi! im in need of a new crew! My avatar name is Emma. Im on level 19 and have 7 million followers. I play everyday and have bought k-gems and cash in the past. Lmk if you are interested. Thanks!!
  • tamara09tamara09 Registered Users 33 Posts
    emmasheaa wrote: »
    Hi! im in need of a new crew! My avatar name is Emma. Im on level 19 and have 7 million followers. I play everyday and have bought k-gems and cash in the past. Lmk if you are interested. Thanks!!

Hi Emma,

If you're still interested, search for Active Daily!! with the leader Tamara, we currently have three free spots in our krew and would like to have you :)
    hi there, i'm a daily iOS player 💫
    ♡ KKG lvl 28, leader of active daily!!
    ♡ KKH lvl 27, A-lister
  • emmasheaaemmasheaa Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thank you so much! I just sent out a request for the krew!
  • @joey_hilario@joey_hilario Registered Users 7 Posts
    My name at the game is: @queen b
  • @joey_hilario@joey_hilario Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have 675 k followers, i play daily my name at the game is: @queen b
  • tylortylor Registered Users 3 Posts
    You could join mine! I'm currently looking for members! The name is Memberz Only
  • ClumsyKayeClumsyKaye Registered Users 46 Posts
    Hi I'm looking for an ACTIVE krew! I'm only level 9 but play several times a day and have purchased k-gems.
    I just left my last krew as they never chatted or sent kred back.
    I've sent a couple of requests but haven't been accepted but I guess it's cause I'm not a high enough level yet!
    Would love if someone gave me a chance! 💜
    My user name is Kaye @BeautyKaye and game centre name is clumsykaye. Let me know about your krew and I'll hit you up 😊
  • tonyprincetonyprince Registered Users 6 Posts
    ClumsyKaye wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking for an ACTIVE krew! I'm only level 9 but play several times a day and have purchased k-gems.
    I just left my last krew as they never chatted or sent kred back.
    I've sent a couple of requests but haven't been accepted but I guess it's cause I'm not a high enough level yet!
    Would love if someone gave me a chance! 
    My user name is Kaye @BeautyKaye and game centre name is clumsykaye. Let me know about your krew and I'll hit you up 

Join us PINK SPIRIT
    https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?241967-We-need-very-active-members-for-our-krew-PINK-SPIRIT!!!
    Thanks! Sent a request
  • KweenTaylorKweenTaylor Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi, My name is Taylor and I am looking for an active krew. I am level 24 player with over 92.1 million followers and 6 homes. I sent a request to pink spirit
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    Hey there! I'm Kylie and I'm in need for an active krew. All my requests to join krews are kept being decilenced and that's very annoying. I'm not in a krew atm and looking for an very active krew. I'm level 22, 53M followers have 7 houses atm but I'm saving for an 8th. I send daily kred and host parties every week. Sadly I cant but k-gems in my country. So please anyone let me know if there is an open spot in your knew I would love to join thank you! ❤ 
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • Gigi $tylesGigi $tyles Registered Users 141 Posts
    Kylie.B said:
    Hey there! I'm Kylie and I'm in need for an active krew. All my requests to join krews are kept being decilenced and that's very annoying. I'm not in a krew atm and looking for an very active krew. I'm level 22, 53M followers have 7 houses atm but I'm saving for an 8th. I send daily kred and host parties every week. Sadly I cant but k-gems in my country. So please anyone let me know if there is an open spot in your knew I would love to join thank you! ❤ 
    Hi Kylie send me your game name, I have an open spot at INFINITE LIGHT. I do need your player name so that we don't miss you.
    edited October 2017

My krew name is INFINITE LIGHT,

I AM LOOKING FOR SUPER ACTIVE PLAYERS WHO:
    SEND KRED REGULARLY
    <3 
    PARTICIPATE WITH PARTYS
    <3 
    COMMUNICATE
    <3 
    SOME WHO ARE AS HIGH OR CLOSE IN LEVEL AND FOLLOWERS AS MYSELF LVL24 144.4 MILL
     FOLLOWERS.  <3 
    WHO OWN AT LEAST 7 HOMES OR MORE
    <3 
    Currently my krew has18 members two of which are being removed. All are very active but none are at the top of the leader board with me because they are fairly new. ALL PARTICIPATE WITH PARTYS
    WE MAINLY PARTY AFTER WEEKEND EVENT. 
    <3 I PURCHASE KGEMS  IN BULK LEAST ONCE TO THREE TIMES A MONTH TO HELP THE MEMBERS. I DO NOT TOLERATE IN-ACTIVE PLAYERS. <3 
    PLEASE IM ME YOUR GAME NAME LEVEL FOLLOWERS AND #OF HOMES AND WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN SO I DON'T MISS YOU 
    THANKS HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON
    <3  

• OyaOya Registered Users 12 Posts
    Name is Oya , looking for a Good active krew. 70+M followers, purchase gems from time to time ! 
    Oya said:

Name is Oya , looking for a Good active krew. 70+M followers, purchase gems from time to time ! 

HEY OYA,

As soon as we have an empty slot I will let you know, until then.... <3B)o:)
  • Arianna517Arianna517 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Family Divas is accepting new members. Our other Krew has been around over a year, until our leader was recently glitched out and we reformed with this krew. Please be a daily player, send kred daily, participate and throw parties. Gem purchasing would be a plus also. Send request to Arianna @ Family Divas
  • titika82titika82 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Hi all:) i m looking for an active crew i have 48m followers and i play daily:) game had problem for a while so i left behind bt going on Good now:) i m christy by the way.. thanx a lot❤️💫
    Lever 21 forgot to mention itxx
    I had to kick some inactives out of our krew so we have some space!!  Active players are welcome to join Pink Spirit :) 
    Oh thank u😊 is it still availiable?💖
    Yes still some places - I’m trying to make the group more active  :)
  • CzarineCzarine Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    New krew!
    Hi! The name of my new krew is PunkMermaids
    I had to start the game from 0. I'm not going to ask you to have a certain level, amount of followers or to buy k-gems/cash regularly. I want to give a chance to all those who are struggling to join a krew.
    Looking for/the only things I do ask:
    Be active, friendly, send kred daily to ALL members, participate in krew goals events or weekend party events.
    My in-game name is Czarine, I'll be waiting!!
  • VonniePoooh21VonniePoooh21 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Hi! My name is Elizabeth Hughes in the game. I am very active in the game. I have 65 k fans, (ik that's not a lot but I've been only playing the game for a month now) I'm really nice. I'm just looking for a krew who sends krew daily, have parties once in a while, and whom is nice and active. I just send a request to ask to joim. So hopefully I get to join in!
  • BailyBaily Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Hi ✌️ I'm Bailey, playing daily and sending kreds to whoever wants ! 
    I'm level 24, playing since a while. 180 million followers and 7 homes. My krew is a bit inactive since they do not update the game. I've send some request, hope they'll get accepted ! 
    Have a nice day 🙌
  • BailyBaily Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

My krew name is INFINITE LIGHT,

I AM LOOKING FOR SUPER ACTIVE PLAYERS WHO:
    SEND KRED REGULARLY
    <3 
    PARTICIPATE WITH PARTYS
    <3 
    COMMUNICATE
    <3 
    SOME WHO ARE AS HIGH OR CLOSE IN LEVEL AND FOLLOWERS AS MYSELF LVL24 144.4 MILL
     FOLLOWERS.  <3 
    WHO OWN AT LEAST 7 HOMES OR MORE
    <3 
    Currently my krew has18 members two of which are being removed. All are very active but none are at the top of the leader board with me because they are fairly new. ALL PARTICIPATE WITH PARTYS
    WE MAINLY PARTY AFTER WEEKEND EVENT. 
    <3 I PURCHASE KGEMS  IN BULK LEAST ONCE TO THREE TIMES A MONTH TO HELP THE MEMBERS. I DO NOT TOLERATE IN-ACTIVE PLAYERS. <3 
    PLEASE IM ME YOUR GAME NAME LEVEL FOLLOWERS AND #OF HOMES AND WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN SO I DON'T MISS YOU 
    THANKS HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON
    <3  

Hi Gigi, I've send you a request ✌️ Thank you !
    Approving now. 💋