Introductions

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
edited August 2018 in K&K General Discussion
Hey guys,

I just landed my dream job and now I’m working at Glu! I’m stoked to start talking to all of you. I’m eager to hear your feedback and discuss everything about Kendall and Kylie—from the fashion to the special events.

I love keeping up with the Kardashians and I consider their show to be appointment television. The Jenner sisters are part of one of the world’s most talked about families, so I’m excited to moderate conversations about their characters on the forums.

Please don’t hesitate to post your questions because I’m here to help!

If you're new to the forum, please introduce yourself. :)
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Comments

• ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Hey girl! I have a suggestion. I would like to see that we can post full body selfies. Now we can't show off our shoes. And I have a question also. How is it possible that we run out of new storyline so quick? With every update there are like 4-5 storyline quests. Isn't there anyone in the Glu team thats creative enough to come up with more new things. A lot of people on the forum and in my krew are having the same problem with running out so quick. A girl from my krew ran out in four days of playing! I just thought I could let you know because maybe you are unaware. Anyway I love the game and these are just suggestions. Thanks in advance
  • Ewa250365Ewa250365 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I Nicki lv.30
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • DolphinQueenDolphinQueen Registered Users 6 Posts
    My krew is called KyKingz. I am a very active member and regularly kick inactive users out of the group so that we end up with only the most active people! Join the krew ya'll ✌🏻❤️
  • NephrysNephrys Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi, I'm Nephrys! I play KKH, K&K, and NM:TE, but Kendall and Kyle is my favorite. My username for the game is also Nephrys, and my Krew name is CheesyAF. We're super competitive and none of our members have lost a Krew Goals event to date ;D Hopefully we see y'all around!
  • PamazzingPamazzing Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi Guys! I played Kendall & Kylie game a long time ago but this is my first time to join the community :)
    Nice to meet you all. And my name in the game is Alexa :) and as you can see on my profile picture that is what I look like in the game :)
  • JenniebumpkinJenniebumpkin Registered Users 6 Posts
    I need help with the game. It shows there are 2 things in the yellow bubble to see in my gifts but when I click on it it shows the deals and my gift boxes and nothing else. The number never goes away so I think it's not showing me something. It used to say one and now two. Help!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I need help with the game. It shows there are 2 things in the yellow bubble to see in my gifts but when I click on it it shows the deals and my gift boxes and nothing else. The number never goes away so I think it's not showing me something. It used to say one and now two. Help!

You may need to join a krew first so you can access more gift boxes.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BlairBlair Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi Kalinda! I won all the points in the party event 1/27/2017 but the hair is not in my closet :( can you help? I have the screenshots
  • MurmaidMurmaid Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, I was wondering why I can't see the krew option? I never could since it was added to the game. It keep telling me to do stuff with krew but I can't and I'm not sure why.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Murmaid wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering why I can't see the krew option? I never could since it was added to the game. It keep telling me to do stuff with krew but I can't and I'm not sure why.

I believe you have to be level 7+ to be in a krew. If you are past level 7 and still can't join a krew, you should pm KalindaKing and explain what's happening.
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hi my name is Keia for short. I played this game before but never posted on here so I thought I introduced myself before posting on other thread. I also play KKH. But i just restarted my game again since I didn't know what was going on. But I hope to join on the free soon. Thanks.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    Ok my name is Selena , I’ve been playing this game for 7 months but never posted here before and I thought it might be fun to register here I have 3 K&K dolls : Selena , Vanessa , Isabella! I don’t play with Isabella too much but Vanessa and Selena are very active!
  • BerlyDondyBerlyDondy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello all! I haven't been playing long but I am a very active player!!
    My day is not the same without playing Kendall and Kylie
    ID - a0905393-bef8-44ba-c243-da755be2ad6e
    Android user